Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1708 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  05:58:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla, that is good idea but prolly not too practical. Certified can't keep track of the people that work for them ...let alone deal with DL.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  06:23:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

has anyone asked on the DL thread, whether this situation is just 1-2 reps or is it in their instructions? It might be something that the 2 companies need to work out.

Might be a good thing for someone who also works for DL to do.
Anyone there?
Go to Top of Page

SusanSG
Contributor

AL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  07:06:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will be working for DL too now. I feel like I'm going undercover to gather information, because I really really want to know. LOL

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  07:26:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Don't get burned over it Susan...Not such a big deal. The help desk said to do whatever it takes to make the inline right, and I'm not bashful in calling in for overtime if necessary in such situations. So, all in a days work...

In one of my stores I really think the mgr TOLD THE DL REP to put their movies in my inline space. The store's shrinkage is so bad, mgr won't allow me a better location with higher visibility, so my inline has very low volume of product.

Still, just like the candy shelf, it makes more work for us.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  11:33:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I find another companies rep doing something to 'my' area, I just ask them (when I find them). Usually it's something like, I didn't know or that where the store said to put them. After awhile, it gets corrected, or I just keep moving them.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

TerryCorsello
Contributor

Rochester Hills, Mi
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  12:05:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know why Certified and Market force's websites no longer load using the Chrome browser? They haven't for weeks now and I like to use Chrome over IE or Mozilla.

Silver Certified in Rochester Hills, Mi... I Love audits!! Send me more!
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  5:13:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'd like to know how to fix the Chrome issue also. Currently, I have to go in through IE.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  5:55:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On the Shopper Messages section of the blue portal (mystering shopping side of MFI) it states that they are "working" on the sites being compatible with Chrome. However, there was no indication of how long that would take.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  6:46:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those of you that work the prepaid maintenance at Fred's stores, have you found a POG for the trading cards? I have searched through all the paperwork and the stuff shipped to me, but have not found one. It's hard to set something to POG without the POG!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  7:19:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Doesn't the POG printout come in the shipment of stock at the store?

Used to do many of these; every store had a different POG, whick was vague, and there was never room in a store to reset exactly to POG.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  6:20:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found it in the shipment of stock at my stores today. But, as you said, it was impossible to set exactly according to the POG. First store had one less row than the POG said it should. Second store was supposed to have a 4ft. wide section, but instead had a 3 ft wide section.

quote:
Originally posted by Dar-L

Doesn't the POG printout come in the shipment of stock at the store?

Used to do many of these; every store had a different POG, whick was vague, and there was never room in a store to reset exactly to POG.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  6:37:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My stores hadn't been serviced in forever. One store had not been restocking all this time, and had been compacting the display as stock sold through. Today the store was down to 4' with 2 rows of pegs and 1 shelf. POG called for 3x this amount of space.

So, has anyone heard whether we are back with this trading card project regularly? Was pretty easy to maintain the display when I went in every month.

(edit)
Another store today... Been so long since anyone had been in to work the trading cards, they had pulled the entire product line and boxed it up! I got to locate, negotiate, then pull down another display today to re-build the trading card display from ground up.

BTW, Anyone try to call scheduling (option 4) in NY today? No longer can we call in to speak to a scheduler, unless we know a specific scheduler's extention!
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  10:04:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone had any idea what happened to the Family Dollar assignments? I didn't expect any for Feb., but now it's looking like there won't be any for March either.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  08:02:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Rumor has it they went to Crossmark.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
468 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  7:13:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Spar has picked up some F$ work.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  8:05:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Honestly, I won't really miss the F$ assignments too much. . .they were getting to be more trouble than they were worth. At least now I can toss all those chit cards they used to send us!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2012 :  06:04:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jonathan, I know what you mean, I was doing F$ for Certified, then quit them. Now I get the same store back with Spar. One of the stores is easy to do, the other NOT.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2012 :  8:06:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, they did it to me again...Guess I'll never learn.
Certified closed out a project without notifying me.

Late last week got a call; permed merch dropped 2 jobs at a store (prepaid visit and cooler reset). Took the jobs, said I could do them Sunday if store allowed. Store said closed Sundays, to come in Monday.
I Talked to Tracy/help desk who told me to go on Monday. So I did, 1.75 hr drive each way, completed both jobs, returned home to find one job not on my board. Help desk confirmed it had been pulled, said to fax the report in and they "might" pay for the job.
Not a happy camper tonight.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
514 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2012 :  9:23:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anybody else??? Think it can't happen to you????? Did you go go back for more?????? Don't complain here.

HubbyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2012 :  05:21:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dar-L, the previous merchandiser MAY not have 'dropped' the project. This happened to my son when he had computer problems and they YANKED his 6 projects, over $100 worth of work that was done, even after reporting to them that his computer went down and wasn't able to report. Long story short, he was able to get his perm work back, but that work that was pulled from him, is his LOSS. Then when they gave it back, his bonused amounted was gone also.

THEY DO NOT MAKE NOTES ON YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, ONLY IF THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH YOU.

Marla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums