Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1563 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2012 :  3:44:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also won't answer calls from numbers I don't recognize. I'm very thankful to have caller ID on my home phone, even if half the time it says incomplete data. The ONLY time that is annoying is when my mom is actually calling me, although she always will leave a message so I can pick it up when I hear her voice.

The most annoying call I've gotten lately from CMS was Sunday. They called after 8pm on Sunday. UM, unless it's family calling me I don't answer the phone on Sunday, esp at that point to begin with. I'm sure as heck not answering it for them or returning any call when they call me on a Sunday.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2012 :  6:52:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SusanSG

....Today's call was that annoying one telling me that I need to get my job done on time or it will be taken away from me and given to someone else and I will have that location removed from my permanent assignments and it may be permanently assigned to someone else.
Other than when I'm declining an assignment that came from a perm-assign, how do I unassign myself from a permanent location?

Got one today too, from the girl who raises the pitch of the last words of every phrase. She expects a report tonight "by 10 pm" for a job that isn't even due for 2 more days!

Susan, To cancel an assignment after the shipment has gone out or is close to due date, you have to call the help desk.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  7:01:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone else attend the online training for the Anagram balloons? I was not able to get the video of it, so all I had was the audio from my phone and it seemed that hardly anybody, including myself could hear.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

SusanSG
Contributor

AL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  3:20:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had myself unassigned from my permanent assigned jobs. I think I'll probably stop working for this company. Can no longer deal with the constantly being badgered by the overseas call center about when I am I going to do my work, starting at 8 am the first day the jobs are due. It's simply rude and unprofressional, and ridiculous when I have multiple locations for some jobs which means multiple calls.

Of course this now means I'll be getting multiple phone calls when they need somebody to go into those locations and do the jobs. I know for the DVD jobs at a nearby location the rep who who they think is doing the job isn't doing it, just making up some numbers for inventory and not actually doing the job. Just collecting the money. Whoever's collecting the money for that store can now get permanently assigned to these stores I gave up and collect it for those too.

Susan
Go to Top of Page

M Schipper

St Louis Park, Minnesota
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2012 :  11:26:37 AM  Visit M Schipper's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
And I don't work for 8 bucks an hour!

Mary
Go to Top of Page

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  01:04:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Only way to get money from them is wait until they can't get anybody and you get those "how much would it take?" calls. I usually take gas cost, triple it, then decide how much I an worth that day and how many times they have made me angry calling me at 8am! I usually do very well with that method. I make the same doing 2-5 projects a month as I did before when I took everything they had (about 200/month).
Go to Top of Page

SusieQ815
Apprentice

Somonauk, IL
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  08:05:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Certified Marketing Services used to be my go-to company. Their fees just are not worth the time even to read the posts. I was on permanent assignments 3 locations and every assignment was done on time. Then the powers that be, decided that I was getting too much for the jobs. 12.00 for the 8.00 flat rate shops. Aparently an honest, dedicated and dependable IC was not worth the extra incentive. Unwilling to discount my services, I no longer work for this company. PS My old perm assignments are listed every week. Guess they cannot find anyone willing to discount their work either.

Susie
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  6:09:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So Certified had downtime recently on their servers.... Now their pic uploads does not work. Guess I will get calls tomorrow about why no pic's included.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  8:12:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dar-L

So Certified had downtime recently on their servers.... Now their pic uploads does not work. Guess I will get calls tomorrow about why no pic's included.

I had the same thing happen to me. I'm not sure if the photos got uploaded or not. Guess I'll call tomorrow to see what's going on.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  8:01:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anybody else having trouble entering reports tonight?

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  3:09:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have the website address for Certified Marketing Services (CMS)? The link for this company in the other section of Volition does not work :-( When I go to the Volition link, it says:

"Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."

Nick
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  4:39:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Try this:

https://www.certifiedfieldassociate.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  4:49:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you Bolan747. Upon using your link, it goes to a company called "Market Force". Do you or anyone know if "Certified Marketing Services" and "Market Force" are the same company?

Nick
Go to Top of Page

JennKane

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  5:26:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
yes... they are same company; market force bought certified ... they still suck
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  6:25:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you JennKane. I appreciate your input and help. :-)

Nick
Go to Top of Page

LeeR

Phoenix, Arizona
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2012 :  5:21:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JennKane

yes... they are same company; market force bought certified ... they still suck

I'll second that
Go to Top of Page

Larry Estep

Rantoul, IL
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2012 :  09:00:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wonder if the folks at Market Force would like to get calls from the incompetent foreign call center? They leave voicemails that are incomprehendable like "I am calling from Market Force regarding your BVD assignment that is past due at http dot dot line triple W dot certified field associate dot c o m. Please recognize assignment and report before 10 PM and if any question call please at 1800 32 09 1290." If you get them live on the phone it is even worse. They try to get you to take assignments that aren't anywhere near you and they won't take no for an answer. I tried to explain to the lady that I already had too many assignments for the week of 7/23 but she kept trying to get me to take 2 or 3 4 1/2 hour assignments and couldn't understand when I told her that there wasn't enough time in the day. I don't mind when live people call from the New York office, but these foreign call center folks really get annoying.

Larry
Go to Top of Page

Kelly M
Valued Contributor

Clarksville, Arkansas
USA
209 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2012 :  06:34:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
anyone else been having problems signing into their Certifed page??? Been having lots of problems over last few days. PLUS, when it does let me log in and lets me go where I want to(current jobs) etc then it goes right back to log in... UGH Pissing me off royally

Kelly M
Go to Top of Page

KrisInLuck
Contributor

Luck, WI
USA
77 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2012 :  07:00:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am amazed anyone is still working for them.

I had high hopes that when Market Force took them over completely things would improve. Nope. All that happened was that Market Force deactivated me as well. I didn't take many jobs for them, and never for the original amount they were willing to pay me, but I do live in a rural area and my steady merchandising jobs have me traveling anyway so I'd pick one up if I was working along the route.

They have a call center out of Manila now? Are you kidding me? I haven't even looked at this thread for years, but I have to say I'm pretty shocked by that. I'm not interested in working for any company that outsources calls to a country I can't understand on the phone. Especially as often as they call!

Kris...in Luck, WI
Merchandising in West Central WI and East Central MN
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2012 :  4:43:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone else find the paperwork for the Back to School signage placement at Wal-Mart to be confusing? Took me an hour over the time cap and part of that was because I was trying to figure what exactly I needed to do!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums