Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2012 :  7:06:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So I get this message on the messageboard saying that the start date for a project had be revised to start to today and asked to complete today if possible. This had a title of "Report by EOD" So I change my plans and complete the assignment today. I get home, go to enter the report and guess what. . .The report would not let me enter today's date as the date of completion!

I don't know how much more of this company I can put up with!!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

JonK
Contributor

AL
USA
87 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2012 :  8:17:00 PM  Visit JonK's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone know why the DG DVD project has been scheduled so soon (9/11-9/12). We just completed a round of the shops at the end of July - which was 4 months after the previous round at the end of March. I'd love to think they are increasing the visit frequency but wonder what's really going on.

Jon
Shopping all of Alabama, Mississippi, Florida panhandle, most of Tennessee, western Georgia and anywhere else where there's opportunity!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  06:31:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work for another companies working with the same client. The client wants visits every 3-4 months. It was 3 months between C/Os and now it's 4 months. This gives the client an accurate inventory count, since they're SBT type of product. Too much is walking away without being paid for, and they want to know exactly how much of their product is left in the stores.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  06:37:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
3-4 months has been the average, yes. This one is more like 6 weeks, though, which was pretty surprising.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  2:56:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if they were affected by Sandy? Accepted a past due lobby check at a theater via phone today, got home and still no paperwork - the assignment is there though. When I call I get put on hold for several cycles and then get a message saying to leave a voicemail. I also emailed the help desk, but that says replies can take 1-2 days. Since they are in NY, I wonder if they are out due to the hurricane. I also left a voicemail for the scheduler at Marketforce who called and assigned this to me.
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
693 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  5:10:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan B.

I don't know how much more of this company I can put up with!!

I don't know why anyone puts up with this copmany for their demeaning pay alone let alone their inefficiency and the plethora of other negative points. I'm not even sure there is one positive thing about this company come to think of it. 2 months is all it took me to drop them like a bad habit.
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  8:01:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Luckily soon after I posted this, the help desk called, I got my paperwork and the job has been submitted. Why put up with it? Because I view it as a supplemental job to my regular full-time job, and I do not like to burn my bridges. I have never had an issue with being paid on time, and I can pick and choose what I want to commit to. But I also can understand people who are ready to call it quits with them - had I had the same experiences, I might feel the same way.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  04:39:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How can you tell what the job entails? When I click on job description it just blinks and goes back to same pay stating same things.

I agree with you Janet, I don't like to burn bridges either.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  05:19:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am experiencing the same thing. Their new system must have a bug in it. Those messages that describe the projects on the messageboard may be the only way to tell. I am not going to accept something unless I can tell the scope of work involved, so I hope they get this fixed soon.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  05:43:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The whole Certified company is buggy.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  06:21:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been watching for some work to be able to just add a few jobs while I'm in some or same stores, but I'm not accepting anything UNLESS I know what it amounts to.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  08:51:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I first tried using their new site, I could not open the information about the jobs either. It just blinked and came back to the summary screen. You have to enable popups from their new site in order to view the information. The issue is at your computer's end. I am not a techie so can't explain how to enable. It cannot be that difficult however, because I was able to figure out how to do it on my computer.
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  09:48:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Laura, I tried turning off my popup blocker, but it made no difference. I have also tried Google Chrome as well as Explorer to browse their site. Still not able to see it. What browser are you using?
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  12:58:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I use only Chrome

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  5:39:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am using Chrome also. I think what happened was I kept clicking the view details section and eventually I noticed a message on the top of my screen that said popups were not being allowed and did I want to allow them. I said yes and voila! I could read what the jobs were about. Since then, I am fine using Chrome on their site. I can read all the details of each job and decide whether or not to accept them. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  06:54:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
thanks, I'll try that

Marla
Go to Top of Page

AndKnapp
Contributor

Valparaiso, Indiana
USA
77 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  10:09:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a really stupid question. I login through certifiedfielsassociates.com . Im hoping this is the same company. Anyways, how the heck are you supposed to tell what youre getting paid for. Its direct deposited but they told me it could take six weeks to pay. Is it listed somewhere on the website and im just missing it?

Angie
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  05:59:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
1-800-320-1290
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  08:53:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In my own experience, it CAN take 6 weeks to be paid, but that is extremely rare. Under the Personal Information area, click Payment Information. You should see a list of "check numbers". Click the number corresponding with the direct deposit date, and it brings up a window of information that includes the project ID, site ID, visit date, and payment. This might not include everything you have completed for them, as some of the projects do take a little longer to be paid for whatever reason. They send payments twice a month, generally around 4-6 and around 17-19 of the month.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  12:19:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The reason some assignments are not paid as promptly is that they will wait until all locations are completed and then turned into the client. Some assignments are not paid until the client pays them. This is standard operating procedures for most companies.

Marla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums