Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  9:05:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff I rec. a DD on 10/6 that included all work thru 9/28 for me. Maybe you should check with your bank. But then sometimes the 1st one takes a little longer. Next DD SHOULD be 10/20.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  04:20:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff, as Gayle said the next DD should be 10/20, but don't count on that specific date. I had also received pay thru 9/28, including the Wendys jobs (separate DD).

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  05:25:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I thought the first payment is paper and then after that DD.
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  1:23:55 PM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
My FD box arrived yesterday, the 14th at 12:41. I was able to do 2 stores and still have 7 left. My husband is off this week and I had not planned on working past Wednesday.

quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

I finally got my box for FD yesterday. Fedex doesn't want to deliver to my UPS store on Saturdays evendently. The store is open til 3, but this is the 2nd time that fedex marked my POD as 'not available or closed location'. This makes me look bad in Certified's eyes, the first time they even asked me to 'update' my information.

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  1:31:45 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I stand corrected.
The visit I was "volunteered" for assigned store is correct.
The View Additional Information is for a different store chain. Nothing has been shipped for the volunteered store visit.

My two shipments are for signage changes at my grocery stores. That came today. MFI/CMS has declaired Autumn is here!!!

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  2:36:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok, Jeff, I was wondering and actually sent an email regarding that visit for MTjob. The address and name was for one chain, but the description was for another chain. At least it wasn't just my sons assignment.

I noticed that the bra conversions, in my area, are back on the open assignments.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  5:20:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla,

Have you been doing the bras? I actually like those jobs. I keep getting quicker with the more I do.

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  5:28:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't done any of them. Right now there is about 34 hours worth of work in 5 stores in my town. If I could be sure that I could get all of them done before the end of month, I might try them. Do you have a helper for yours?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  8:57:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What did those of you that did the FD's think of the assignment this month? I went over time cap on the frist one and was rushing to get done. The cut-in we did confused the heck out of me. At my 2nd store, the manager helped me with it or I wouldn't have gotten it done correctly. The shelves at the stores didn't match the paper at all. Plus, the pics that were supposed to help were to small to see. The project turned into a nightmare for me this month. But usually, the assignments are really easy, so I guess I was due a hard one or two sometime.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  9:29:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I read all of these comments and, after having a good experience with another merchandising company, I just shake my head. I have had some wonderful experiences with CMS and actually worked around my little DVD ongoing project for them just to have that job become [I believe] a "once a month" job. There are schedulers for this company that I would really go out of my way to make their lives simpler--and still would. But, these days, it just makes me shake my head--when am I going to get the OK for this job [that I've kept a friend on hold to be my partner for a job that was never scheduled,] where are the stickers for the THIRD job added to a visit [I don't know if they even made it 15 minutes longer than the original $6 job which, if so, would be a big $2 extra and then you get to piss off the store manager who has no clue about the "shelf stickers" and have to look through all of their paperwork on a busy day with no extra help . . . All I can say is this: CMS, I'll always be there doing your little jobs because you are always there with your little jobs.
Well, I think that felt good getting all of that off of my mind
Point being--it boggles my mind thatthey can get away with going down, down on the pay and adding all of these "little extras [since you're there anyway . . .]"

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  9:34:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh--BTW--Jonathon--you are not "due" one thing just because you had ONE JOB that might have taken 15 minutes over the cap

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  06:59:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla,

You won't get them done by the end of the month because shipping takes FOREVER. I'm still holding jobs from August.

I actually used my daughter as my helper. She is like an expert bra folder now. I told her that she should get a job at Playtex.

The worst store was Kohls because they were VERY unorganized on the display. That is what takes longer than anything in the world. The first store is always the worst...after that, it goes smoothly. The JCP jobs are the easier of the bunch because they really take care of their bras.

I don't think you'll be disappointed if you take the jobs though!

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  11:20:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan B.

The set-ups at Office Max got pushed back, so keep your materials. You should probably call and cancel and explain why. However, the paperwork said that we didn't have to wait until the 15th. When I downloaded it this evening, it said we could start today (12th).

I asked them if I could do it before the 15th and they said no. Should have just gone ahead and did it. Now I had to call and cancel it - no way with this surgery could I have done it. Can't even get out of bed!!
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  12:11:46 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
We all wish you the best outcome Lisa.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  9:13:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Of my 4 FDs 2 had already done the cut- ins & one couldn't find the supplies (or didn't want to look). The pictures were too small to be of much help & at first I replaced the wrong strips but then I checked the shelf numbers at the end of the price strips (have you ever noticed them?) Replaced the correct ones & set the shelves up by using the price strips. Much easier. I also found that the list of phones being returned, if any, was too small to read without a magnifying glass this time & I informed CMS of this. They actually thanked me for letting them know.
I only have one WM balloon store now & that has been cancelled (agaion) this time because of no Helium so the rest of the stuff has been cancelled with it. Personally I hope it gets skipped over completely. Those add ons are always a problem. My WM does not want you changing their shelves around & I am not allowed to go in the backroom & get things out.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  05:52:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jeff! Getting the splints out today - and hoping that I do the rest of my stores on Wednesday.
Lisa
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  06:38:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
all of the bra conversions disappearred quickly, I never had a chance to request them. No problem, I have enough work at this moment anyway.

Lisa, hope you're feeling better.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  06:52:33 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
We have plenty here still available. <WEG>

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  07:10:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That's ok, Jeff, I'm not close enough to drive out there.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  4:40:51 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm ready to chew railroad nails for dinner.

I had a sweet deal. A max of 2 DVD stores per week ,,, each week.
Some eager beaver set my grocery stores for visits 10/12/09 and 10/19/09. They have been bi-weekly. I called when I saw that. I was told well ... that's what the project manager wants.

Now they are feeding future visits into the system. My next grocery store visit is 11/02/09 putting all my stores on the same alternate Monday schedule. Oh, I can do it, but it was much easier with a max of two stores per week.

So next Monday is a dead day. I can sleeeppppppp zzzzzzzz

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums