Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1563 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  12:55:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got the email from Market Force about the audit and merchandising part being bought by spar. However the email also states the all Theater assignmens will be staying with Market Force and are not moving. Mostly all I do for Market Force is Theater assignments anyway.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  3:40:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Glad they're keeping something.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2013 :  10:36:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gretta--I got that e-mail, too. Those are pretty much all the assignments I do for them, like you. (Except for the occasional uber-bonused merchandising jobs when the regular is out of town!)

So does that mean that the purple portal will still be open on the Market Force website? I left a message and hope someone will answer me. I'll let you know.

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2013 :  10:33:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
From what I've read, the purple portal will remain and your login for it will stay the same.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1563 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2013 :  12:34:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
SandiA, the way I read the email it sounded like the purple window would stay basically for the theater assignments. Which is fine with me.
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2013 :  09:51:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gretta

SandiA, the way I read the email it sounded like the purple window would stay basically for the theater assignments. Which is fine with me.

Ditto. And I got confirmation from one of the theater schedulers. Some of the merchandising schedulers are moving over to theater as well.

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2017 :  06:20:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent feedback on CFA..aka Certified?
Go to Top of Page

LuptonInVirginia
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
102 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  07:47:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Certified was bought out by SPAR and no longer exists.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
468 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  1:10:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LuptonInVirginia

Certified was bought out by SPAR and no longer exists.

Where did you get this information?? I just logged in to my Certified Account with no issues, and no notice of them being bought out by Spar or any other Company. I also got an email from Certified just today about trailer checks. Could you please POST A LINK to where you were able to see this info about being bought out by SPAR? Thanks.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

JeffAL

Birmingham, AL
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  4:25:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The theatre check/merchandising division of MF, formerly Certified, was bought out by Spar back in 2013, which is why you see a lot of their former clients with Spar. Although many of those have now gone to other companies. It is a bit confusing because they still do business under Marketforce and call those reps "certified field associates." Here's a link from when the merger happened:

http://investors.sparinc.com/news-releases/news-release-details/spar-group-acquires-new-york-based-merchandising-audit-business

Go to Top of Page

LuptonInVirginia
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
102 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2017 :  06:51:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work for Spar, that is how I know. I can't give you a link from Spar because I'm not allowed. A link was given but it isn't working for me, but if you're still unsure why not send your boss an email or later, when I'm home from work, I'll see what I can find.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
468 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2017 :  08:35:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JeffAL

The theatre check/merchandising division of MF, formerly Certified, was bought out by Spar back in 2013, which is why you see a lot of their former clients with Spar. Although many of those have now gone to other companies. It is a bit confusing because they still do business under Marketforce and call those reps "certified field associates." Here's a link from when the merger happened:

http://investors.sparinc.com/news-releases/news-release-details/spar-group-acquires-new-york-based-merchandising-audit-business

That's so interesting, because when you click on the Certified Link, as here: https://www.certifiedfieldassociate.com/ there is absolutely NOTHING to indicate it is part of SPAR now....even when you scroll to the bottom, the copyright date is 2017 Market Force! Hmmm!! Thanks for the info.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums