Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  4:45:37 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also had a drink to cut in at Wally World.
I called last week. I was told the manager would be available 8 AM to 8 PM.
I arrived midday only to be told by the store that the manager I needed to see was gone for the day.

The product was on the shelves, single row per flavor. The POG was not followed.

Maralyn: Thanks, they did not tell me that. They just refused the MOD and signed my paperwork. The report is in.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  5:13:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff,

If the Dept. Mgr. is not present a Zone Mgr. is. That is the new program that is being use in WM now. In fact, the Zone Mgr. can do more for you than a Dept. Mgr.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  8:58:41 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
DG is up for reset and more shelving the first week in NOV. I have no other info. I'm not sure what to expect. I'm sure the clue will arrive when I get there.

Gomer Pyle: "Surprise! Surprise!"

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2009 :  03:40:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That's just great! That week, I have work at 13 CVS, 4 DG, 2 Kroger, 16 hrs @ Rural King and who knows what else yet. The DG and Krogers are Sony resets.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2009 :  04:43:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else notice that the paperwork for the 5Hr drink says to reset the 4 foot section (which I assume means top to bottom), but they only give you one shelf's information? What about the product you remove? I rescheduled my visit after seeing that because the asst mgr couldn't answer the question either.

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2009 :  06:28:44 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's just the one shelf. The extra product is given back to the store without instructions what to do with it.
What they are doing is expanding the shelf space allocation for the product in the letter as the containers are very small. That gives it more visability.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2009 :  11:14:49 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla;
You're just full of "good news". At the time you wrote it, I had a Krogers assigned, but not with the additional info. Now, at least one of them is a confirmed reset. That means the other will be too.
While they were at it, my gAm is up for reset the same week. When I first went to that location, the POG was not a match by any means.
The stock in the still unopened boxes went two months back.
It took me waay too long to straignten that mess out.
It's a once a month thing that needs bi-weekly service.

I can forget having lunch with anybody both Monday and Tuesday. All four PERMs are on reset the same week which means that will be so again in some future dates.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2009 :  2:25:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hint..I keep a slimfast type of drink in my car for lunches on days like that. The reset date has been on the Spar paperwork for a few weeks, in the small print. My other company gives us a 'heads up' a few weeks/month ahead of time, so that we can be sure to have enough time, if not, they will try to find someone to help us.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2009 :  8:50:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lunch, What's that? I never eat lunch. I'd rather just work straight through so I can get done & go home. I might pick up an order of fries & a drink from the drive thru & eat it on the run. But I don't have as many stores as you do Marla so I work less hours in the day. Usually average about 4-6 hrs a day.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2009 :  10:48:55 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gayle -- fries- only on a mystery shop!!
After last weekend, I'm done with FF for a while.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  04:10:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only work about 6-8 hrs per day, but need to eat something or my brain fizzes. The drinks are important to me, I've tried the snack bars, but they don't work as well.

Has anyone noticed that Rent-a-Center jobs are paying $3 per visit? I know it's only 15 min or so, but it takes time to drive to these stores. I took 5 because I'll be near. Also all need to be done 11/2, along with everything else that week.

Why everything in 1 week? Did all the companies get together and organize to find out how much we can do?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  05:57:37 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not everything. I get to play in the freezer the next week.
I also play in a freezer for a FF audit for another co making sure the patties, etc. are not delivered too warm. That's a good contract to have.

My pad delivery truck is still AWOL too, so I pushed the toys back a week. With my luck, that will be the 2nd also.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  06:07:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm passing on the freezer jobs.....TOO COLD!

Has anyone seen if their high chair pad has been shipped yet?? Mine hasn't shown shipped yet and that was due Monday.

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  07:33:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My son done the pad/chair thing yesterday and his store could not find anything. He did receive the POP for the chair after he had already done the assignment. The Barbie job, part of the 'freebies' were not available to place yet. The toy job, neither were the new displays. So yesterday was almost a nothing day, except Theatre installs, they were there.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  07:49:08 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
My displays are in place. If I were not waiting for the pad, this would be a done deal. Remember to take allen wrenches with you. The thingamabob will NOT get you into all the displays if you need to fix something.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  07:51:29 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check your message boards. I had 7 messages popup in the last hour.
Make that 8. The newest one affects my DVD visit dates. I'm just going to have to move them all to Tuesdays to CMA.
I now have had over a dozen messages before sundown. None of them were personal.
===
I still have not seen a paycheck. I know somebody is doing something. I got a call yesterday asking why so long at my first visit at my grocery stores. A box of 106 DVDs and a rack not matching the POG just might have been contributing factors.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  4:34:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've got a DD dated 10/22.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  9:40:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I rec a message when I signed on that Sony now wants us to conduct our visits on or the day before a corrugate is to go on display even if it is not on a Mon./Tues That makes more sense to me anyway. I always wondered why they wanted our visits on Mon./Tues. when the new displays were not to be put on the floor till Wed. It usually meant I was putting them up a week later (the store has an aversion to doing their part) & when they changed the visits to bi-weekly, sometimes it was almost time to take them down before I got them up. It also says if you cannot make the visit on these days you should cancel the assignment! These dates only apply to the weeks when there is a new display going up in the store, otherwise we are to keep to the Mon./Tues. schedule.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  9:43:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh, & when I got home today there was a pre-recorded message on my voice mail telling me to be sure to file or update the status on any reports not already filed. Have no idea what that was about.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  10:25:37 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gayle;

Check your history and current assignments.

It could be IT messed up again. That happened to me a few weeks ago and I had to review and refile my Sony reports that week. They were bounced from my history to my current assignments as if I failed to file which was not the case.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums