Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

David Richard
Valued Contributor

Providence, Rhode Island
USA
194 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  9:05:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This appears to be a new scheduling company that also goes by the name of Summit Scheduling and Editing. Judith Gill is the owner as listed in the email I received. The email listed a job from an established MSP. I'm not sure how she got my email.

They have a website, but it is not active yet. http://www.summitscheduling.com/Site/Home.html

Happily shopping
Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts.

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  9:56:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done many shops for Judith. She is great and schedules for several MSPs. I'm not sure she is the owner as I was under the impression that she was an independent scheduler. What makes you think it's her company? It could be, I just was not aware of it.

In any case, Summit Scheduling is a good company. She probably got your email because you worked for her on one of her previous jobs at one of the various companies she has scheduled.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  05:05:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Judith has an awesome reputation as a scheduler, and I would not hesitate to accept any assignment from her. Her communications have always been responded to in a timely and professional manner.

If Judith owns Summit Scheduling, more power to her!

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

David Richard
Valued Contributor

Providence, Rhode Island
USA
194 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  1:20:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The reason I cite her as the owner is one of her emails closed as follows;

<Judith Gill
<Owner
<Summit Scheduling & Editing Services

See her profile here
http://forum.volition.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=2273

Happily shopping
Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts.
Go to Top of Page

JudithSGill
Valued Contributor

Henderson, KY
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  1:34:09 PM  Visit JudithSGill's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all of the positive words!

You're both right. I have been in the industry for five years now, and a year ago I began scheduling independently. I started out with one account and was lucky enough to get some referrals of others, and soon had enough business that I needed some help. That's when Summit Scheduling was born. We currently have more than a dozen clients.

We elected to go with a custom site, and it is still under development. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Judith

Judith S Gill
Owner, Summit Scheduling and Editing
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6504 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  08:05:01 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received an email from (Jana Baker/ Summit Scheduling and Editing) Is this the same Jana Baker that schedules for DSS?

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

VanessaJ42
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  11:50:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had a very different experience with Summit Scheduling, one that is not favorable. I was contacted about by Judith Gill to perform a mystery shop for The Shadow Agency. I completed the shop and submitted my report. A few weeks later, I sent her an email inquiring about payment for this shop. That email and every email since then have gone unanswered. I also contacted The Shadow Agency for resoultion of this issue and have not received one. Has anyone else experienced this with Summit Scheduling?

Related topic
The Shadow Agency
Go to Top of Page

JudithSGill
Valued Contributor

Henderson, KY
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2010 :  12:33:54 PM  Visit JudithSGill's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Vanessa,

I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience. As a scheduling company, we do not pay shoppers directly. I have sent your communications directly to the mystery shopping company and they have assured me that a check was mailed to you on Friday.

That email from the client about payment also went to you, yesterday - however I do not see that reflected here.

Thanks,
Judith

Judith S Gill
Go to Top of Page

KevinBur
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2010 :  07:22:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had recent shops with this company. I would place them in my top 5 best companies to work for. (I am a I.C. for over 300 companies and do work for about 50) I worked multiple shops for this company and was satisfied with how they did their scheduling. Judith is incredibly easy to work with one of the friendliest people in the business. I would highly recommend working with her company.
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2010 :  08:02:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still very positive. Shops are scheduled quickly after applying. They schedule for several MSCs. Judith is great. I've only had positive experiences with this scheduling company.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

ChrisThomas
Valued Contributor

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  6:21:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just can't understand how Summit is functioning in a world of the internet. Their web site still reads:

Summit Scheduling and Editing is up and running, but our website isnít just yet.

Just yet? This is the same message from 12 months ago.

Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  7:04:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They schedule for many companies. I have never had to use their website. I didn't know they even had one. Shops are sent via email or are on the MScompanies websites.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

Nancy_WA

Washington
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  2:20:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received an email this morning from this company, that gives another site to log in and register, is this valid? Also did a google search and summit scheduling's website still says "Summit Scheduling and Editing is up and running, but our website isnít just yet."

For more information, client testimonials, or to request a quote, please send an email to info@summitscheduling.com .
it is not

"To apply, please log in at https://channelg2.clientsmart.com and check the job board. It is totally free to register and shop with us. We will have ongoing opportunities in the area Ė so be sure and keep your eye open for other shops if this one is gone.

If you arenít available this weekend, please refer your friends. We are going to have other upcoming shops in your area and appreciate the referrals.

I look forward to working with you!
Skylar Sanders
Summit Scheduling & Editing"
Go to Top of Page

Deep South Tom
Valued Contributor

Jackson, MS
USA
134 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  3:06:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nancy,

Summit does scheduling for many MSC's. They are quite legit. You need to be registered on the particular MSC site to qualify for shops.

Tom
MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

BigMikeyP
Star Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
332 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  2:16:22 PM  Visit BigMikeyP's Homepage  Send BigMikeyP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It looks like Summit Scheduling is now taking over the scheduling from KSS of the one stop event stores...should be an interesting transition for sure.

Silver-certified Mystery Shopper covering the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  3:27:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did they just started scheduling for QAMS?

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

BigMikeyP
Star Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
332 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  3:43:23 PM  Visit BigMikeyP's Homepage  Send BigMikeyP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TinaMarie

Did they just started scheduling for QAMS?

Effective Feb 1....so this coming month's shops are done from them

Silver-certified Mystery Shopper covering the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
Go to Top of Page

JudithSGill
Valued Contributor

Henderson, KY
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2013 :  08:41:53 AM  Visit JudithSGill's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Our new database has launched on www.summitscheduling.com . We would love to have you register with us!

Since we schedule shops on our clients' sites, you won't see anything on our job board just yet, but in the coming days we will be double posting our ongoing assignments on our site along with directions regarding on which of our client sites you can find the shops.

Judith S Gill
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ģ Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.64 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums