Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2010 :  10:51:56 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Why do they think I'm a morning person? My 2 presentations are Monday at 9AM and Tuesday at 8AM.

I need coffee just thinking about it.
Go to Top of Page

MicheleinFLA
Star Contributor

FL
USA
334 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2010 :  12:01:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Don't fret Ray, there's a coffee pot in your room.

Michele
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

IMSC
Independent Mystery Shoppers Conference

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2010 :  07:45:41 AM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
There are only a few spots left, so if you have not paid your registration you may want to do that right away.
http://tinyurl.com/imscinfo

Independent Mystery Shoppers' Coalition
http://imscinfo.com
Email: info@imscinfo.com
424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

IMSC

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  08:51:55 AM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok shoppers, here is your chance to tell us where you want to have the 2011 Las Vegas Conference. The host hotel will be selected based on your votes.
Stratospere:
39.00 a night for room
7.50 resort fee
11.99 Internet
Tropicana- Newly remodeled:
89.00 a night for room
No resort fee
Free Internet

424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

Cath
Star Contributor

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  09:27:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Given those two choices, I would select Tropicana. However, based on the ads currently on their website, you might be able to negotiate a better rate. They are advertising $49 a night for this summer. I don't know if that includes fees or if other fees will be tacked on, but you might be able to get a better rate.

I would also ask that you consider having it a week earlier than this years. I was able to attend all of the conferences hosted by the MSPA and was able to attend the first IMSC conference, last year, but I have blackout periods at my job when no time off is permitted. One of those blackout periods is for about 5 weeks beginning approximately Aug 15 each year. I can't attend this year because of that. :(

MSPA "Go To Shopper" 2006
MSPA Gold Certified, July 2003.
MSPA Gold Certified Shoppers Panel, Washington, DC, November 7, 2003.
Specializing in hotels, resorts and restaurants since 2002.
Go to Top of Page

AlisaH

Roswell, Georgia
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  6:14:36 PM  Visit AlisaH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I vote for Tropicana too.

Alisa Hug
Director of Quality Assurance
Service SCouts
Go to Top of Page

IMSC

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  07:17:26 AM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
As a friendly reminder, attendance to any Conference Hall or Roundtable Session is dependent upon presentation of the name badge received at check-in.

In addition, no late check-in will be processed while a session is ongoing. You will be allowed to attend the ongoing session near the door until check-in can be processed during the next 15-minute break.

Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at imscinfo@ymail.com .

Sincerely,
The IMSC Team

424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

.Sara@BestMark
inactive

Minneapolis, MN
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  08:24:14 AM  Visit .Sara@BestMark's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will help you my dear!!!

Sara Luoma
Special Projects Manager
BestMark
Go to Top of Page

NancyG
Contributor

Arlington, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  12:40:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm for Tropicana, too, of those two choices. But next year I'll buy my flight early. I've been watching the fares from DFW since early May. This year is twice what I have ever paid to Vegas so my flight alone is over $400. Of course, all the flight prices go down the week after the conference -- when summer is drawing to a close.... So if the dates are an optional vote casting, I'd vote for a later time.
Go to Top of Page

Porhammer
Valued Contributor

Palm Bay, FL
USA
246 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  09:30:11 AM  Visit Porhammer's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello All!

I had one cancellation for the Thursday Video Cert Workshop following the IMSC. If you want the spot, let me know ASAP at info@undercoveressentials.org. Otherwise the workshops are FULL.... See you in Vegas!

Carrie Porhammer
Undercover Essentials, LLC
Raising the Standard in the Video Shopping World a Few Shoppers at a Time!
Go to Top of Page

GloriM

Las Vegas, NV
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  3:41:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My husband and I had the opportunity recently to see the new Tropicana hotel since they had started the remodeling project and it is really nice!

I highly recommend this hotel over the Sahara as it not only is in a nicer location on the strip in my opinion but so far they have done a great job! Also, for those of you who like to swim or sun bathe, the pool is really nice.

Glori Mauro
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping in Las Vegas
Go to Top of Page

IMSC

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  4:59:09 PM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Based on the votes received, the contract for the Tropicana is being prepared for our next Las Vegas conference. Watch here on August 12th for the details to be posted.

424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

Porhammer
Valued Contributor

Palm Bay, FL
USA
246 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  07:03:03 AM  Visit Porhammer's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey...I was hoping that those of us that knew Deb Buggie and are going to the IMSC, maybe we could gather in the hotel bar on Sunday Evening, after the reception, for a drink or 2???

Carrie Porhammer
Undercover Essentials, LLC
Raising the Standard in the Video Shopping World a Few Shoppers at a Time!
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  07:07:28 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think that is a grand idea. I will be there.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  07:10:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Count on me!

Servanne
Merrily shopping my way through the Twin Cities, Western Minnesota and beyond...
MSPA Gold Certified since April 2007!
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  07:13:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'll be there! I miss her so!

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

MicheleinFLA
Star Contributor

FL
USA
334 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  08:57:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm there. Cheers to Debra!!!

Michele
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  11:55:09 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Count me in as well. She will be missed.
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  11:59:26 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering for all the people who plan on doing shops on the way there, if your scheduler is one of the ones attending, would it be possible to hand them the report in person? Not for any reason other than when else would you get a chance to do that.
Go to Top of Page

MicheleinFLA
Star Contributor

FL
USA
334 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  1:28:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Sola

I'm wondering for all the people who plan on doing shops on the way there, if your scheduler is one of the ones attending, would it be possible to hand them the report in person? Not for any reason other than when else would you get a chance to do that.

I'm doing just that! With videos, not reports.

Michele
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums