Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

IMSC
Independent Mystery Shoppers Conference

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2010 :  06:18:06 AM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The rate for the Florida hotel is $99.00 a night, which includes a discounted resort fee, free internet and a hot breakfast each morning. You cannot book rooms as of yet, but you can see the hotel and what it offers on our website. We will have all of the specifics for both conferences posted when we return from Las Vegas.

Remember the pre registration will be open to everyone that attends the Las Vegas conference, since it is only open to the first 150 paid shoppers and we have close to that many shoppers coming to Las Vegas, make sure to take advantage of this offer now if you want to come to either event next year.

Florida-
http://imscnews.com/2011OrlandoPreRegistration.aspx

Vegas-
http://imscnews.com/2011PreRegistration.aspx

Independent Mystery Shoppers' Coalition
http://imscinfo.com
Email: info@imscinfo.com
424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  06:25:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am at the 2010 conference hotel. The view of the mountains from my window was worth the trip! Well done, team! There is a wide variety of restaurants, with moderate prices, inside the hotel, and my room is huge and comfortable. The free shuttle from the airport (go to level zero, not where the other shuttles park!) was on time and well air conditioned. Unless I could add a full service book store, this is a perfect site. (Those who prefer to be close to the Strip may diasagree, but this is really a resort setting.)

I have a favor to ask. I am traveling with a different computer than the one that contains the saved emails from folks who offered rides to the nearby shopping plaza. Therefore, I cannot contact them directly.
I am much in need of a trip to a pharmacy and cannot walk as far as the nearby plaza due to a foot prpblem. If you are here and would like to share a cab or will be driving to the shops, please shoot me an email!

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  09:26:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have brought 2 archos video rigs with me and several button cams that fit Archos rigs. These are for sale. Please contact me if you are interested. I'm ready to make some good deals on these.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  9:52:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The Welcome Reception tonight was fantastic! We had a lot of shoppers and a lot of companies come and interact. I got to see a lot of friends from last year and I met a bunch of shoppers I had never met before. All in all, an awesome networking session, which was the whole point of the evening. Can't wait for tomorrow and all the great sessions! I am speaking on Video Shopping first thing in the morning with Carrie Porhammer. Hope it goes well!

Servanne
Merrily shopping my way through the Twin Cities, Western Minnesota and beyond...
MSPA Gold Certified since April 2007!
Go to Top of Page

SueR.
Trainee

Stockton, CA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  4:02:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would love to go to Las Vegas Conference next year. It will give me time to save some money up to go. It will give me something to look forward to!! I hated to miss this years. Will they post the information about taxes. I really need that info!!!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

JuneRM
Valued Contributor

Plymouth, WI
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  6:10:01 PM  Visit JuneRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The reception was great on Sunday. All of the sessions today were well attended. The topics were interesting. It was great to see people from last year's conference. Lot's of people and lot's of fun!! Looking forward to another day tomorrow.

June Raeder-MacKinnon
junerss@gmail.com
Independent Scheduler
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  06:17:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
All the sessions yesterday went well. Great topics and great speakers. Interacting with the sponsors has been fantastic. I can't believe we are halfway through the conference already! Some prizes were given away last night, including two Coach Laptop bags from CTCSS, a Droid phone from Verizon, a GPS device from Reflections MS and a Gold DVD by the MSPA. Can't wait for today's great sessions. Another prize giveaway is scheduled for tonight at 5 PM.

Servanne
Merrily shopping my way through the Twin Cities, Western Minnesota and beyond...
MSPA Gold Certified since April 2007!
Go to Top of Page

Derek C
Apprentice

Los Angeles, CA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  08:06:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Great Conference so far. Monday's sessions were awesome.
Go to Top of Page

BettyB
Contributor

Fort Worth, TX
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  08:47:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kudos to the planners. The hotel is beautiful and I, too, have a beautiful view out my floor to ceiling windows. The speakers and round tables are going well with lots of good information.

Betty
Video Shopping - Try it, you will like it!!!
Shopping in and around Dallas, Texas but willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  09:30:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is a great mix of veterans and new shoppers. Witnin the first 4 hours I learned a couple of totally unexpected things that will repay the entire cost of the trip within weeks! Plus the networking has been great. See you in Orlando in May!

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  11:09:50 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just finished my second presentation. I can now relax and enjoy just listening to everyone else.

It has been really great to meet all the shoppers and company representatives. I think everyone is getting a lot out of being here.
Go to Top of Page

NickSarro

Pottstown, PA
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  11:11:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to the drawing

'Nick' Sarro
SE Pennsylvania
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

EmilyMtr
Valued Contributor

Vancouver, BC
Canada
204 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  11:44:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The best part of the conference is after talking to the schedulers and company owners on the phone and emailing, you finally get to meet them in person! The courses for fun, informative and interesting and meeting shoppers from all over the nation is fun.
Go to Top of Page

Josef
Apprentice

Sacramento, CA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  12:31:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Great selection for the conference sessions and round-table discussions. Looking forward to 2 conferences next year. Thanks Ray for your session this morning and input.

JJ - JupiterJosef
MSPA - Gold Certified. Shopping N.Cal.
Go to Top of Page

NancyW
Apprentice

Fenton, MO
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  1:32:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow! So much progress since the 2009 IMSC in October. Thanks to everyone who did all the "behind the scenes" stuff that had to happen for this conference to go so smoothly. On to 2011!

Still exploring
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

YClayborne
Contributor

Gloucester, VA
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  4:57:15 PM  Visit YClayborne's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The conference has been so much fun can't wait until next year!!!

Yolanda
Go to Top of Page

TerriLynn44
Trainee

Manitou Beach, MI
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2010 :  07:30:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The conference was wonderful! My room had an incredible view out of the ceiling to floor windows of the golf course and mountains. Watching the sun rise was fabulous! I really enjoyed the networking and the speakers as well as the round table discussions. I met some really wonderful people and look forward to the next conference! See you there!! :)

Terri Stewart
Silver & Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

CarolynAnn
Apprentice

Las Vegas, NV
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2010 :  4:59:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The IMSC Team did an awesome job on so many levels to make this an exceptional conference. The speakers had a wide range of relevant and interesting topics and the break-outs for round tables gave opportunities for more in-depth discussion and getting to know others even a bit more. Thanks to all the super companies who were generous with information AND great give-aways.
Carolyn

Carolyn
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2010 :  8:38:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry that I could not attend the conference this year. I understand that Market Force sent a rep to the conference. I am wondering how he/she explained the deactivation of veteran shoppers. Perhaps the explanation can be posted on the Market Force thread.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

Liz M.

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2010 :  10:42:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ken - I didn't see a rep from Market Force at the conference. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong! I did cruise the rep room pretty thoroughly
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums