Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

IMSC
Independent Mystery Shoppers Conference

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  08:28:37 AM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do you want a change to get a free entry to one of the upcoming 2011 Independent Mystery Shoppers' Conferences? Entry is simple, just register to get our monthly newsletter. The first giveaway will take place on 12/24/10.
Register today: http://imscnews.com/IMSCNewsLetter.aspx

Independent Mystery Shoppers' Coalition
http://imscinfo.com
Email: info@imscinfo.com
424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

Netti
Valued Contributor

Hudson, FL
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  12:52:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I can't find where to register to win a free ticket for the Florida convention. Is there a link on the web site?

It's likely that I'll never have the $$$ to buy a ticket, but I can afford the gas since it's only a couple of hours from my house.

This is an opportunity that my heart craves to go to.

Silver Shopper - West Coast Florida
Go to Top of Page

IMSC

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  2:11:11 PM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
All you need to do is register to receive the newsletter. The winner will be selected from those registered.
http://imscnews.com/IMSCNewsLetter.aspx

424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

IMSC

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2010 :  09:47:35 AM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The winner of the December 24th Contest is Gloria Johnson!
Congratulations Gloria! We look forward to meeting you in 2011.

The winner was chosen via Random.org. To be eligible, contestants had to subscribe to the IMSC Newsletter. If you did not win this time, don't despair: look for other exciting opportunities to join the world's top shoppers to be revealed soon!

424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2010 :  10:25:06 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
2 winners for the Volition.com Independent Mystery Shoppers' Conference Contest. These 2 won free entry to the Florida conference.

Sandra H.
Pleasanton, TX

Donna K.
Miami, FL
Go to Top of Page

Porhammer
Valued Contributor

Palm Bay, FL
USA
246 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2010 :  08:38:45 AM  Visit Porhammer's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Shoppers!

Undercover Essentials is considering doing Video Shopper Certification Workshops again in conjunction with the upcoming 2011 IMSC Conferences in Florida and Las Vegas.

If you are interested in becoming Video Shopper Certified at one of these events, please respond so we can rate the level of interest. Last year we had to turn people away because the workshops were overflowing!

If you want more information on Video Shopper Certification, check out the thread here on Volition or go to www.undercoveressentials.org. You can also email info@undercoveressentials.org.

I look forward to hearing from many of you!

Carrie Porhammer
Undercover Essentials, LLC
Raising the Standard in the Video Shopping World a Few Shoppers at a Time!
Go to Top of Page

Lainey59
Trainee

Virginia Beach, VA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2011 :  1:27:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have just signed up to attend the Florida conference. Since this is my first conference, I was wondering about times, have the start and ending times been posted as of yet?

Elaine
Go to Top of Page

IMSC

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2011 :  2:45:41 PM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Lainey, we look forward to meeting you. We are still finalizing the program times, but this is finalized.

You can check in for the conference starting at 12:00 PM on Friday, May 13th. The reception will start at 4:00 PM and last until approximately 7:00 PM, with a dinner/networking session to follow.

Saturday, May 14th and Sunday, May 15th, complimentary breakfast is offered starting at 7:00 AM. The conference sessions will run from 8:00 AM to approximately 7:00 PM both days. There is a lunch break, with some extra sessions taking place between 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM each day.

424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2011 :  11:56:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't know where to check to find out who won the Volition contest as the thread where I was entering disappeared a few weeks ago. Today I received an email from Ray. Thank you, Ray, and Volition. I was so hoping I'd win. I am looking forward to attending the Florida conference. When I started looking for additional information, I discovered that the winning entries had been announced on December 24th.

Now I am considering how to get there. I will be starting in San Antonio. If anyone is traveling from there, please get in touch with me. I will not be flying.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

Meli
Valued Contributor

Houston, Texas
USA
129 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2011 :  01:21:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Sandra,

Send me an email to imscrideshare@yahoo.com and I will check around on anyone else looking to drive in from Texas. (I myself live in Houston but will be be flying)

Meli
Go to Top of Page

IMSC

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2011 :  09:10:36 AM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The IMSC was on Power Woman Magazine Blog Radio today.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/powerwomenmag/2011/01/24/january-product-show

424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

Cybershop
Valued Contributor

New York, New York
USA
128 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2011 :  8:40:35 PM  Visit Cybershop's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
GfK Mystery Shopping is giving away an admission ticket to the Florida and Las Vegas conferences!

To enter a chance to win, all you have to do is be a fan of our Facebook page! How easy is that? On March 15th we will give away a ticket to the Florida conference and on August 15th we will give away a ticket to the Las Vegas conference. The prize is non-transferable and if the winner is unable to attend then we will draw names until we have someone who can attend. To become a fan of GfK click on the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/GfK-Mystery-Shopping/77183758824 and look on the left hand side under our likes and click on the Like link.

GfK Mystery Shopping
www.gfkmysteryshops.com
800-813-2313
info@gfkmysteryshops.com
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2011 :  6:12:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The 2011 Car Rental codes are in!
Hertz- www.hertz.com
CV# 04KV0002 - Valid 10 days prior and 10 days after the conference.

Avis- www.avis.com
AWD# X615913 - Valid year round

Budget= www.budget.com
BCD# U251076 - Valid year round

Alamo- www.alamo.com (please note Alamo/National accepts debit cards with a round trip ticket)
Corporate ID# 7014182 - Valid until 12/31/11. 25% off

Prefer another car company? Try www.rentalcodes.com for other car rental company discounts!

Servanne
Merrily shopping my way through the Twin Cities, Western Minnesota and beyond...
MSPA Gold Certified since April 2007!
Go to Top of Page

IMSC

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2011 :  08:50:40 AM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tomorrow, March 15th is the deadline to send your payment for the IMSC in Florida if you took advantage of the Pre-Registration. After March 15th, all payments received will be assessed a $25.00 administration fee.

To complete payment, simply send your remaining $100.00 balance to imsccomptroller@ymail.com via PayPal or credit card as a personal purchase.

If you have any questions feel free to email us at info@imscnews.com

424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

Cybershop
Valued Contributor

New York, New York
USA
128 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2011 :  5:28:45 PM  Visit Cybershop's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nancy P. in TX is our winner for the IMSC Florida Ticket! Congrats Nancy and I look forward to meeting you in Florida!

quote:
Originally posted by Cybershop

GfK Mystery Shopping is giving away an admission ticket to the Florida and Las Vegas conferences!

To enter a chance to win, all you have to do is be a fan of our Facebook page! How easy is that? On March 15th we will give away a ticket to the Florida conference and on August 15th we will give away a ticket to the Las Vegas conference. The prize is non-transferable and if the winner is unable to attend then we will draw names until we have someone who can attend. To become a fan of GfK click on the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/GfK-Mystery-Shopping/77183758824 and look on the left hand side under our likes and click on the Like link.

GfK Mystery Shopping
www.gfkmysteryshops.com
800-813-2313
info@gfkmysteryshops.com
Go to Top of Page

IMSC

Las Vegas, NV
USA
331 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2011 :  8:56:37 PM  Visit IMSC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The IMSC is going to Europe!

MSPA Europe has invited the IMSC to attend and speak at their 12th annual conference in Barcelona, Spain. Our very own Vice President, Servanne Edlund will attend as a speaker. Shoppers, remember where the IMSC goes you go! We represent the shoppers, we always have and we always will. So, please join us in this celebration as we take our struggles, journeys and knowledge across the seas. See more by visiting: http://www.mspa-eu.org/en/Upcoming_annual_conference.html

424-235-IMSC (4672)
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2011 :  09:25:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mystery Shoppers, let YOUR voices be heard! Let the companies know what really matters to YOU!

I was speaking with Cristiani Oliveira this morning. She is the President of MSPA Europe. As you may already know, the IMSC has been invited to represent you, the Shoppers, at the MSPA Europe 12th Annual Conference on May 18-19 in Barcelona, Spain. I will be going on behalf of the IMSC during this exciting event.

This will be the first time that Shoppers are represented during an MSPA Europe Conference. This year’s overall theme is “Connecting with Others”. I have been asked to offer a session on how the MSCs can better connect with us, the Shoppers.

I will be going to Barcelona to make sure the Shoppers’ opinions are known. I was told this morning that 125 companies from 32 countries would be there, including many US companies. Please tell me what you would like me to relay to these companies. If you have a recurring issue (and a solution for it!), or if you have a fantastic idea that would improve the mystery shopping industry, either reply here or email me at info@imscnews.com or imscservanne@ymail.com .

Whether or not you prefer to remain anonymous, I will respect your wishes. But most importantly, together as the Independent Mystery Shoppers’ Coalition, we can make a difference in our everyday dealings with companies. This is our chance to bring to the forefront the suggestions and ideas that stem from hours in the field! I will make a point to discuss every idea I receive with the companies I encounter in Spain.

For the first time ever, the Shoppers WILL be heard during the MSPA Europe Conference!

Servanne
Merrily shopping my way through the Twin Cities, Western Minnesota and beyond...
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  06:02:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Remember: tomorrow Saturday April 2nd at 9 AM EDT, join the IMSC Team in the Volition.com chat-room for our Live Chat. And if you can't make it tomorrow, join us on Monday April 4th at 9 PM EDT!

Servanne
Go to Top of Page

Richelle
Apprentice

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2011 :  09:10:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone coming in early Thursday or staying late on Monday? Where to meet and what to do?
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2011 :  09:16:23 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will be there no later than the 11th and staying until the 17th. There are a lot of people coming in on the 12th and staying through the 16th. Don't be surprised if a stranger approaches you and introduces themselves to you. I will be looking to meet you!

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums