Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2009 :  10:48:14 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company has requested to post jobs at http://jobs.Volition.com/

Company name: Signature Retail Services

Specializations: specializes in Merchandising, Remodels & Resets.

URL: http://www.signatureretailservices.com/

Please provide your opinions on them.

thanks,
Ray

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  04:28:28 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Many Signature Retail Services jobs are listed in the "Set and Service Resources" (SASR) job bank postings.
http://forum.volition.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1577&SearchTerms=Set,and,Service
I would think if you can find the same or similar jobs at Signature Retail Services, the pay may be better by cutting out a middle man.
Baring anything that I do not know, I would suggest that they be encouraged to post jobs directly on Volition.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2009 :  5:11:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
While i could not bring up anything on them on the BBB site,their job listings look like they are mainly in the midwest and east. I tried using the phone,URL,Address,different wording,etc. you name it on the BBB but they have nothing "report wise" which is unusual because they have been in business for a while by the looks of their start date company wise(2001). I wish they had openings in the west,i might be very tempted to apply with them.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

LisaSTL
Star Contributor

St. Louis, MO
USA
733 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  4:24:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Apparently they have access to someone's e-mail list. I got one from one of their recruiters today. I always find it disconcerting when the return address is "@yahoo.com ." But then in the body of her e-mail it lists the address as "@sigretail.com ." I don't know what to think since there haven't been any posts. Isn't there someone out there who has worked for them?

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

GregThim
Apprentice

Enumclaw, WA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2010 :  01:37:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
About Signature Retail,

Myself, Jack Thim and a Robert Brugh, working 3rd party for SASR went down to San Francisco, Ca.(from Seattle, Wa.) to Open up 4 Walgreen Stores for Signature. That was in May 2009.

Signature was very nice to work for and they didn't try to play games on our hours worked. In other words, SASR said we were contracted to work 8 hours a day. If we only worked 6 hours one day we got paid for 8. If we worked 9 hours another day we got Overtime for the extra hour.

Bottom line is I'd work for Signature in a Heart Beat!

Jack Thim -Set and Service Resources Employee

Greg
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  7:03:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got an email from them today. Anyone know what products / stores thet service?

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  11:01:32 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got an e-mail yesterday about availability of a fixture-assembly job for them within the next few weeks. Pay is on a per-item basis, and would work out to the low double digits if the given timeframes per item are accurate. I responded indicating my interest, and am awaiting further details.

I've been in their database for a while, but have never picked up a job for them as there hasn't been much in my area. The person that I spoke to on the phone at the time of initial application seemed to be good to deal with/easy to work with.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

Debby Greenberg
Valued Contributor

Aurora, OH
USA
107 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  11:11:13 AM  Send Debby Greenberg an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sharon
You probably received the email from me.
We work mainly in home improvement stores.
Feel free to check us out at www.sigretail.com

Debby Greenberg
Signature Retail Services
recruiterdebby@sigretail.com
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2010 :  3:02:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anything new lately on this company? I noticed a posting on Narms for Seattle and Portland but you have to live within 20 miles of each. Wish they had something closer.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2011 :  9:00:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well it's been a year since the last post,anything new on this company?

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 :  07:09:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelly, we have seen a few ads down in SoCal, have not seen much posted though.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  7:08:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just sent in an app. see what happens, we've applied before and never heard back, says the work is in HD.
MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2012 :  08:42:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have a posting Indeed for reset merchandisers and merchandisers, 40 hrs. a week, hubby sent in resumes and has heard noting back.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  9:07:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hubby heard from them today, spent quite awhile on the phone with them, person he talked to said he would forward info. Gentleman knew a lot of the companies/people hubby knows, good grasp on what is going on in our industry and understands both sides of the biz.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens from here.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2013 :  2:12:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent feedback would be appreciated. I signed up just now.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2014 :  8:33:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
We were just contacted today, feel it's stands a good chance of working for us, just gotta see how it goes.
MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2015 :  1:24:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any new feedback on this company? They seem to have a couple openings near me.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2015 :  7:28:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got no where with this company, told we would be contacted, heard from another recruiter who told me they would contact me, never herard back from them.

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2015 :  2:30:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MindyZ

Got no where with this company, told we would be contacted, heard from another recruiter who told me they would contact me, never herard back from them.

LOL, so they operate just like everyone else, eh?
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2016 :  12:45:14 PM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anything recent? Received an email with a job in my zip code. While I have plenty of work of all kinds, if it was quick, easy, paid well, and was close, I MAY consider picking up some extra work.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2016 :  2:49:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any new info on this company. Apparently they are going to be doing the resets in the 2 big box home improvement stores in my area now.
Used to be another company did them.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums