Nice to hear it is a monthly shop!

Liz
Go to Top of Page

Palm Scheduling Services
Star Contributor

La Habra, CA
USA
612 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2012 :  1:40:36 PM  Visit Palm Scheduling Services's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
You can contact Ernst Abel (owner) directly at
eaben@helionresearch.com
He is very helpful and speaks perfect English.

http://evaluator.helionresearch.com/r/s183390

Thank you.

Cheryl Durbin, Owner
Palm Scheduling Services
http://www.PalmSchedulingServices.com

Cheryl@PalmSchedulingServices.com
Call us at: (562) 697-0030 PST

Register in our mystery shopper database here:

www.mystshopsol.com/pss/shopent.asp
Go to Top of Page

SusanToonces
Valued Contributor

Queens, NY
USA
160 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2012 :  2:45:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What kind of shops do they have? any in NY?

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Sally Farrington

Hathaway Pines, CA
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2012 :  4:50:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I spent the time to apply and thoroughly enjoyed the site and great technology. I got pretty excited and have applied for several opportunities, none of which I got. I'll keep checking back to see how it pans out.

Sally Farrington
Sally's World

Go to Top of Page

RoseS
Contributor

IL
USA
60 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  3:09:21 PM  Visit RoseS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed two shops for them so far, though I applied for many more. They were really easy and I learned something in the process. The forms were easy to fill out. The best part is it understands when you answer "no" to a question, and therefore the next related question does not apply, it will automatically remove the question. Now all that's left is to see if they pay.
Go to Top of Page

JuneRM
Valued Contributor

Plymouth, WI
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  4:17:40 PM  Visit JuneRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sally I don't know how old you are, but I was told that anyone 55-65 cannot self assign the shops until they have completed a shop. I had two shops pending and I finally contacted the scheduler assigned to my area. She stated that she has to assign the shops manually. If you are over 65, I am not sure that you are eligible on this project due to the client restrictions.

I hope this helps.

http://evaluator.helionresearch.com/r/s182040

RaMack Scheduling, recruiting for Helion Customer Experience
June Raeder-MacKinnon
Junerss@gmail.com

For more more shopping opportunities, please sign up at: http://www.mystshopsol.com/ramack/shopent.asp

June Raeder-MacKinnon
junerss@gmail.com
Independent Scheduler
Go to Top of Page

Palm Scheduling Services
Star Contributor

La Habra, CA
USA
612 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  5:57:40 PM  Visit Palm Scheduling Services's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
They've been posting all their jobs on Facebook.

http://evaluator.helionresearch.com/r/s183390

Thank you.

Cheryl Durbin, Owner
Palm Scheduling Services
http://www.PalmSchedulingServices.com

Cheryl@PalmSchedulingServices.com
Call us at: (562) 697-0030 PST

Register in our mystery shopper database here:

www.mystshopsol.com/pss/shopent.asp
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  8:30:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those who have completed a shop. Does your "my payment" show zero amount, even after they graded your report for two weeks? I don't understand their site. Does payment show up AFTER you're paid?

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

CorrieS
Star Contributor

Briarwood, NY
USA
930 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2012 :  06:56:06 AM  Send CorrieS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do they post jobs in other places besides Facebook? I tend to look for shops throughout the day (yes, during my FT job) but Facebook is blocked. I am signed up but haven't really looked around.

Corrie S.
MSPA Silver Certified
shopping NYC & Nassau County... and willing to travel...
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1080 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2012 :  07:20:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CorrieS

Do they post jobs in other places besides Facebook? I tend to look for shops throughout the day (yes, during my FT job) but Facebook is blocked. I am signed up but haven't really looked around.

http://evaluator.helionresearch.com/shopper/sessions/new

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  09:02:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I started the application process, with 17 % to complete. I found it strange that within a half hour I received a request to complete a project for a company I never signed up with. Then later in the day a request from another company I never signed up with. Yes, it could be a coincidence but I asked them to delete my account.
Go to Top of Page

TraveLiz
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  4:55:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DChristine

I started the application process, with 17 % to complete. I found it strange that within a half hour I received a request to complete a project for a company I never signed up with. Then later in the day a request from another company I never signed up with. Yes, it could be a coincidence but I asked them to delete my account.

So what exactly do you think that means? It didn't happen to me. I get requests (legit) from companies all the time that I either don't remember signing up with or who have changed their name or email address and it isn't suspect. I am all for more legit job offers. I also get not so legit ones daily and I don't believe any of that is related.

Liz
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  8:23:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TraveLiz

quote:

So what exactly do you think that means? It didn't happen to me. I get requests (legit) from companies all the time that I either don't remember signing up with or who have changed their name or email address and it isn't suspect. I am all for more legit job offers. I also get not so legit ones daily and I don't believe any of that is related.

Liz

Liz, I'm glad it didn't happen to you and as I stated it could of been a coincidence. I also get requests (legit) from companies all the time that I either don't remember signing up with or who have changed their name or email address and it isn't suspect. I am also all for more legit job offers. I also receive the illegits all the time. I though mainly merchandise and seldom mystery shop & I don't hear from the mystery shop (only) companies, before now it was 3 yrs since I applied with one. I know enough to know to research a company, I didn't sign up with, as I didn't with this company. Plus, I know this company because it's one that has many posts of of 3, 4, and 5 requests for payment.
Go to Top of Page

TraveLiz
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2012 :  06:42:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TraveLiz

quote:

Liz

Liz, I'm glad it didn't happen to you and as I stated it could of been a coincidence. I also get requests (legit) from companies all the time that I either don't remember signing up with or who have changed their name or email address and it isn't suspect. I am also all for more legit job offers. I also receive the illegits all the time. I though mainly merchandise and seldom mystery shop & I don't hear from the mystery shop (only) companies, before now it was 3 yrs since I applied with one. I know enough to know to research a company, I didn't sign up with, as I didn't with this company. Plus, I know this company because it's one that has many posts of of 3, 4, and 5 requests for payment.

I am a bit confused - are you saying that Helion has posts of 3,4,5 requests for payment? I did four shops for them the last week of April, there was a date right then and there that said when I would be paid and the money was in my account that day (less than a month after the jobs were completed). I didn't remember my original sign up date with them either (but I have shopped over 12 years) and I had to finish the sign up process when I got my first email from them in April. I found the whole process a bit long but for four easy shops that paid less than a month later I am good!

Liz
Go to Top of Page

JuneRM
Valued Contributor

Plymouth, WI
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2012 :  4:24:51 PM  Visit JuneRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did recruiting for Helion in April and May. This company owes me over $400. Their office refuses to answer my emails so I am forced to go public with this information.

I did the work for them as contracted and now I was not paid. If you signed up with them, please deactivate your account. This is not a company that you would want to work for. I do know that shoppers were not paid the agreed upon amount of money. Shoppers were shorted stating that they were paid according to the value of the Euro. I posted in dollars and shoppers were told the amount in dollars, they should have been paid in dollars and not Euros. Then a conversion fee was taken out when we were sent payment on top of it.

June Raeder-MacKinnon
junerss@gmail.com
Independent Scheduler
Go to Top of Page

CorrieS
Star Contributor

Briarwood, NY
USA
930 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2012 :  09:45:14 AM  Send CorrieS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am doing my first job for them today. I am not thrilled to read June's post, but I will go ahead with this one shop and see how it goes. In my case, the payment price is given in Euros with the "approximate" $$ conversion rate; I presume it will vary slightly from now until payment time. I was not told about a conversion charge.

Corrie S.
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

TraveLiz
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  11:55:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CorrieS

I am doing my first job for them today. I am not thrilled to read June's post, but I will go ahead with this one shop and see how it goes. In my case, the payment price is given in Euros with the "approximate" $$ conversion rate; I presume it will vary slightly from now until payment time. I was not told about a conversion charge.

I did four shops in April and was paid in May. The amount was about 1.00 less with the conversion but I was not charged a conversion fee on paypal. I hate to hear the June was not paid either.

Liz
Go to Top of Page

JuneRM
Valued Contributor

Plymouth, WI
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2012 :  7:27:29 PM  Visit JuneRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote

To keep everyone up to date. I received an email last week from one of the managing partners who apologized for the situation. His name was
Thomas Shimmel. He told me he would look into everything. The person I was working with only sent him one of the emails I sent her, but she
did state I had sent at least one email asking for payment.

Thomas took the bull by the horns and got me my payment this week. I was paid most of my money. Helion paid me what they owed me, but
because they pay via PayPal, I was charged $16 to receive my money. At this point, I was happy to get any money. I do not believe I should be
charged money to get my payment, but Helion is paying via PayPal and PayPal is charging a fee because Helion is paying in Euros.

In the future, just watch how a foreign company pays as you will lose money either if they pay via PayPal then if they pay in Euros and the Euro
is down. Lesson learned, deal with American companies or Canadian at least.

June Raeder-MacKinnon
junerss@gmail.com
Independent Scheduler
Go to Top of Page

CorrieS
Star Contributor

Briarwood, NY
USA
930 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  07:23:28 AM  Send CorrieS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to follow up... got paid on 10/22 for the shops done the last week in September. I was paid in Euros but the amount was correct and Paypal did not take a fee for the conversion.

Corrie S.
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JuneRM
Valued Contributor

Plymouth, WI
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  12:39:13 PM  Visit JuneRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am glad to see that they are correcting the problem. All of the fees do add up. I do know people in Canada do get zapped with fees for conversion and this is something we are not used to. But it is a double zinger to get the conversion from Euros and then a conversion fee. I am still waiting to see if they reimburse for my fees as it was a large sum. The mystery shopping companies can see the fee when they pay on their end and either add more money or pay the fee themselves.

June Raeder-MacKinnon
junerss@gmail.com
Independent Scheduler
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums