Star Contributor

West Virginia
USA
42759 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  6:03:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The latest version of Adobe Flash Player has been installed on
this computer. The version is 10. A box came up saying that it
had been installed. Why is it not working? I can't even use
Yahoo instant messenger because of this.

Janette Johnson

FayEF
Valued Contributor

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  4:00:07 PM  Visit FayEF's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I cannot get the 10.1 version to download. Internet Explorer keeps coming back with the messwage the adboe site can not be accessed.
I have tried with and without Microsoft Security Protection.

Now I have no reader program
Any suggestions?? Any alternate programs to use.
Thank you for your input.
Go to Top of Page

JSceviour

Attleboro, MA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2011 :  1:58:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When in doubt go to the support section of the software company. What operating system are you using?
Go to Top of Page

FayEF
Valued Contributor

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  07:57:59 AM  Visit FayEF's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Using Windows XP
Thanks you for your response.
I have tried the support, tells me my security will not let it go thru. Disable the security system and still no luck.
I hd accidently uninstalled the flash player.
Any more suggestions???
I really appreciate any and all help or suggestions.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  09:46:21 AM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Like the rest, I too experienced problems. Dont know if you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, but I was. My computer is relatively new and uses Windows7. There have been a lot of quirks experienced including Adobe here too. I changed browsers and the problems have diminished greatly. By changing browser, I also experienced faster connection speed and download times. At present, I am using Google Chrome. Having done this, I repeated my experiences to my computer geek friend who told me there are a lot of problems experienced in using Internet Explorer, in turn a lot of programs are not compatible any longer. There are things I do not like about Google Chrome, but it sure has solved the problems downloading new software from sites. You could also try using Firefox, or any other than IE as your browser. Hope this info might help.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:
Go to Top of Page

The easiest way to get back up to the top is to look to the lower right corner of the posts and of the whole page and click this: top

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums