Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: ISN Corporation (Information Systems & Networks)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

MelanieS
Contributor

IL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2016 :  5:56:59 PM  Send MelanieS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Bob! Thanks for all your positive words about ISN. I just re-read the length of this short, 6-year long thread and kinda giggled at the thought that when this thread posted I had never even worked for ISN and now I am a Project Manager and do most of the recruiting for 5 contracts. Also very happy to have found some great folks like you and Angela on here!

Melanie
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
395 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2016 :  7:32:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Melanie,

Thanks,

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Les1989

Northern CA & NV, CA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2016 :  12:08:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've worked for them for several years now and am one of the Top-Tier Reviewers. Great folks to work for, easy to communicate with, good feedback and response times, NO problems getting paid promptly on a regular schedule! While some have expressed in this thread that the jobs may not be to their linking, the jobs can also be an anchor job in a area that one could build a small route around. And actually, the jobs are fairly easy. I'm in a small, semi-rural area where the jobs were limited but I used to get much more work from nearby communities or offers for the middle-of-nowhere locations, in previous years. This year it has slacked off by half so I wonder if the recruiting process has been successful near me because I no longer get the nearby jobs I used to get in what I would still consider "my" area!....hmmm? I travel often and wish there was a way to pick up some out-of-the way locations when they have trouble filling a specific job but I think they keep you tied to one specific area.

MSPA Gold
MSPA & IMSC Video Certified
Nevada Registered
Go to Top of Page

Les1989

Northern CA & NV, CA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2016 :  12:19:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Also, forgot to mention that they don't always know what job assignments will come through from their client contracts until they get them, and then they are very quick turn around jobs, some 5-6 days or less, or some within 48 hours. So they need reviewers in an area to be consistently available to accept individually assigned jobs as they randomly come in to ISN. The wonderful ISN staff will work with you as much as THEY can if you need a little wiggle room in the deadlines. But these are not like mystery shops posted to a board for all to choose what they want.

MSPA Gold
MSPA & IMSC Video Certified
Nevada Registered
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
395 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2016 :  4:47:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I take it that you are doing SNAP and RAC?
Go to Top of Page

MelanieS
Contributor

IL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2016 :  7:38:21 PM  Send MelanieS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lesly - Just so you know, you are still our ROCK STAR in your area. We haven't brought in anyone new around you. Unfortunately the ebb and flow of work has somehow brought less work to your area recently. Be sure your manager knows your travel range and availability. We want to use great reviewers like you as much as possible. :)

Melanie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums