Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  9:09:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My RMM sent an email today stating that we are suppose to be getting a lot of new work from P&G and Walgreens,but she didn't say when it is going to start.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

.StevePRS
Inactive

Chesterfield, MO
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  05:32:27 AM  Visit .StevePRS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Premium is only servicing about half of their assigned stores on this first RSP cycle (5/18 - 5/23).
We should be servicing all 2000+ of our assigned stores on our second RSP cycle (6/1 - 6/5)...

Steven Ressler
Retail Market Manager - IL
Premium Retail Services
sressler@premiumretail.com
Phone: 866-869-9193
Go to Top of Page

LoriLoo
Valued Contributor

Wilson, NC
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  11:50:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It would really be nice if we knew whether or not we were on that 2nd RSP cycle. Especially with end of the school year functions for those of us who have children in school & need to schedule our visits around them. If the number of hours is going to be enough upcoming, I also may need to decline some offers I am getting from other companies, but I hate to decline work without knowing whether I actually have Walgreens work or not. Few hours = little paycheck!
This WG work is supposed to be our "new BB" as far as the hours, for us who have stores.

LoriLoo
Go to Top of Page

JanJojo
Star Contributor

West Virginia
USA
42759 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  6:53:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does Premium mail out most paperwork to their reps or do the
reps end up having to print off most of the paperwork themselves?
Also is their any reimbursement for paperwork that is printed off
by the rep? How does the reimbursement process work? Will I
only be reimbursed if I use only my own printer? How about if I
use a library printer?

Janette Johnson
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  7:09:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Some paperwork is mailed out, some you have to print yourself. on the dashboard by your job it will say print paperwork, if you have too. the pay for printing is usually 55c sometimes they pay $1. I think it depends on the number of pages. As for a library I don't know.
StevePRS can answer that question I'm sure.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  05:53:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
All of my work for 6-1 is posted, there are no Walgreens, and I should have had at least 7. What happen?

Sue you mentioned doing Brock Candies. One of the girls in my area has Brock's but has had alot of trouble with it. She needs bins and can't find out where to order from, can you help her? Infact, she needs to order several things and can't get the info that she needs.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  12:56:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't done brachs candy in 6 years, when I did it we ordered our supplies through the merchandising company, which at the time was Premium,Has she tried contacting brachs directly and telling them what she needs? I had to a couple of times when I need a new bin.I have one Walgreens the week of 6/15 for 1 hour, in the 2 cities I do for premium there are 6 Walgreens,so far only 1 assigned to me.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

BrendaG

CA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  1:25:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
premium is sharing the walgreens with another merchandising company so you may not get any or only 1 or 2 in your area. I heard the other company got first choice in picking the stores they wanted I know I have a ton of walgreens in my area and only was assigned 3. I do know the other company will have different reps going in the way they assign there work each time so maybe that will help us out in the future with walgreens having the same reliable reps each time with premium going in. I know all the stores I work for like knowing the rep and knowing i am reliable and do a good job and can relax when I am working in there stores they know that I am trust worthy and that I do my best and never leave a mess when working in there stores.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Staas
Valued Contributor

Newnan, GA
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  4:06:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
June 2nd and no WalGreens here. Hopefully by November I'll finally get 40 hrs/week again. But hey I have gotten really good at playing pool, gaining weight and sleeping!

Mark A Staas-For ALL of your jobs on the south side of Atlanta!
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  4:18:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well Mark, it may be for the better, I did not get any Walgreens on my schedule, but some of the people in this area did, some were allowed to work, others were turned away saying that only Crossmark could work in their store.

It is just as well for me, I had trouble scheduling all my work as it was, if they had not let us use 3 days of next week, I would have been in trouble. I am grateful for the work.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Staas
Valued Contributor

Newnan, GA
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  05:09:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maralyn

some were allowed to work, others were turned away saying that only Crossmark could work in their store.

I'd have made sure to have that LOA before hand, and had my RM on the phone with the store if they tried to turn me away!! :)

quote:

It is just as well for me, I had trouble scheduling all my work as it was, if they had not let us use 3 days of next week, I would have been in trouble. I am grateful for the work.

Definitely be grateful because it has been hard to come by here. On the weeks I've gotten lucky I've managed to scrape 30hrs. It's been a real struggle just to stay in the merchandising field, but I've kept holding my breath because WG was supposed to push our hours back up. I'm pretty much losing my mind at this point!

Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  05:31:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mark,

You might want to go to www.crossmark.com and read about Walgreens. If I am reading this right, there have once again been some changes in Walgreens programs.
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
465 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  6:41:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, if you look on Premium's site, there is NO NEW INFORMATION about Walgreens in the June NATE Newsletter....makes me wonder if the jobs with Walgreens have been lessened or something. I haven't seen any Walgreens jobs on my dashboard, either, so who knows???

On another note, I was in one of my Walmarts today, and actually
spoke with a rep from P&G. She said the actual P&G reps such as herself will be taking over the Duracell batteries July 1st, and that they are now in training for it. She had some questions for me about it, and I just told her how I was handling the visits so far. So it looks like we'll be giving up the Duracell visits soon!!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  7:06:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Durcell was for 10 weeks only. And I think that this was the last week, not sure.
Go to Top of Page

AlandaJ

Memphis, TN
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  8:48:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That stinks. I liked the Duracell jobs. As for Walgreens I worked four of the five that my manager said I would have the first time around. This week I only have one and the next cycle I will have all five.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Staas
Valued Contributor

Newnan, GA
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  03:06:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:

Mark,

You might want to go to www.crossmark.com and read about Walgreens. If I am reading this right, there have once again been some changes in Walgreens programs.

Marilyn, Didn't I see relatively the same letter on PRS' website about the same time as that one is dated?

Go to Top of Page

Jeana
Valued Contributor

USA
142 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  03:46:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

I liked the Duracell jobs too. After talking to the department managers in my stores I've found that they have had trouble getting dependable people. Most of them know me because I'm in the store already and they like my being there on a regular basis. I talked to one manager last week & she said, "Everytime I get someone I like, they change it. I can always tell when you're here even if I'm not." She had been on vacation and then working nights for a while and they have had inventory. Her schedule has been crazy. I go in and talk to an assistant manager and then stock as much as I can.
As far as Walgreens goes. There is only 1 in my area & it opened last week. My DM said that Premium didn't get any of the stores in WV so I won't get it. So when you those of you who do have them get them - do such a good job that they will want to add WV too! Thanks!

Jeana,
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Karen S
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
123 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  8:07:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an offer for 1 Walgreen store in my area. Maybe it was me but I thought the person who called me was kind of condesending when I mentioned the other IC/MS work I do. He seemed to sigh and then tell me that their deadlines are strict and he does not want to get any calls on a Saturday from his boss about late shops. I was being truthful when I said I alway enter my shops on time. Is that so hard to believe? I got the impression he felt MS work was not as great as merchandising. He said he would keep me in the running, and then called back a week later and left a message about taking the job. I originally was excited to find the job but his attitude was a real turn off and I did not return his call.

Karen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JerryDS

Roanoke, VA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  4:11:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have an update on PRS? I have been offered work and would like to know how they are doing currently and how they are to work for.
It seems they have a lot of work coming up.

Jerry
Always looking for more work.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  4:15:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked the launching of the new video game for this company? It shows only 1 day of work on the narms site and was wondering if it would be worth it or not? TIA

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums