Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  5:34:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you need it for the Coty reset.....it is on the time sheet that you are to fill out. I don't have one to help you with. But it would have been in the paperwork that you were to print out, should still be on your dashboard.
Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  5:45:07 PM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The Payroll fax number is 866-824-0883. If that is busy, feel free to use 866-321-8944.

Kathy Peters
East Coast Regional Director
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

TeresaCarver

Broxton, GA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2009 :  11:10:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm a new Premium Employee and will be doing my first Walmart Battery Endcap install tommorrow!!!

Any helpful hints or tips from those of you who have done these??!!! What tools will I need? My paperwork said the install instructions will be in the boxes.

I have only been merchandising for about a month, so this is a biggy for me. I am a little nervous about it!

Thanks for your help!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  05:25:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Teresa, I am not sure about that particular project but what you will be doing is setting up a display on the end of an aisle which is called an endcap. The instructions will be plain and simple as I work for PRS and have for years. Can you print the paperwork from the website? If you do not understand you can call your RMM. You will do fine.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  1:49:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Teresa,

I assume you are doing the Duracell SideKicks. They have the instructions in the box, I did not have to use any special tool. There are bolts and nuts, all can be done by hand. The only suggestion I have is, have someone to help you. Those sidekicks weight 30 lbs each and it is nice to have a extra pair of hands. My Dept. 82 helped me, or I helped her which ever way you want to put it, we did 5.
Go to Top of Page

TeresaCarver

Broxton, GA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  7:29:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the replys.....I got them up without any help although it was pretty tricky!!! I needed 3 hands!
Go to Top of Page

NannLee

Etowah, Tennessee
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2009 :  07:24:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked in merchandising for years and will say in ALL honesty this is a top of the line company. The RMM's are great to work with, Pay is never late, they make every effort to prepare you 100 percent beore performing an assignment. But most of all I am in awe with the respect we receive from the stores we work in. Of course your going to get an irritable manager at times, but for the most part when you approach a manager and state you are with Premium, you get a warm welcome. I have worked for a few companies that the stores have no respect for and when you say your with "such and such" you receive a sour look or attitude. And as far as pay goes, we are paid for everything we do, including printing. Having said that my area is not near my home and the mileage I do is more than is reimbersed, BUT I choose and asked for the area. And simply deduct the additional mileage on my taxes. It is worth it to me, because it is a great company to work for.
Go to Top of Page

Beth Ellen

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2009 :  7:55:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree with NannLee. The company has always paid on time and with no issues. The work is ongoing in many stores so relationships are able to be developed. I like to think that part of Premiums reputation is because of their reps. We do the work assigned correctly and on time. The managers have learned to rely and depend on the quality of the work. The time lines are usually correct though cosmetics have gone over a little. One of the few companies who offer 401K, a perscription plan and being an employee instead of independent contractor.

Beth Ellen
Go to Top of Page

LynnJ
Star Contributor

MA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  4:05:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'd like to add that pay has USUALLY but NOT ALWAYS been on time. I had no problems in 2009, but multiple visits in 2008 that required pay for OT did not get paid during the cycle they should have been, and it was an additional 2 weeks until the next cycle. There was one in 5/08 that was not paid until 10/08, and 2 in 12/08 that were not paid until 2/09. Did all the money eventually show up? Yes, but I had to be vigilant about keeping records of what was received for what and when, and contact my RMM when payments did not show up as expected.

I now do very little work in the retail stores, so I do not know if this has been ongoing through 2009.

Gold Certified in Central Massachusetts
Go to Top of Page

PJLaw1
Star Contributor

Nowhereville, NW
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  08:26:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That is true anything out side of the lines is like pulling teeth pay wise. But under normal circumstances the pay is on time.

Philip
Silver Certified
Shopping Eastern NC
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  10:20:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Beth Ellen,

I have even had managers walk up to me with questions when I was working for another company. My reflections board had a smell to it like something was burning and the maintenance guy came to me to report it.

I enjoy working with Premium and I have a great boss. Just wish we had more work.
Go to Top of Page

Beth Ellen

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  3:00:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes I too have them ask about regular accounts when I am doing something else. I do tend to try and help them too. Most of the time it is a quick fix. I do let Premium know what I did too. Happy New Year!

Beth Ellen
Go to Top of Page

Linda3456

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2010 :  05:50:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does any one have any work? No TRU or BB any info.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2010 :  1:50:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The only thing I have is WM.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

NannLee

Etowah, Tennessee
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  05:51:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have an honest question and really don't want this to be a bashing session but a learning experience for me as well as other Premium Reps who service Somerset/Reflections.

Do you run into arguements with Claimns Cerks in regards to the destruction of discontinued merchadise. The reason I ask is several of us get a really hard time because of Wal-Mart's recycling program. Over the years this has become worse.

WE HAVE TO DESTROY this product and from Premium and Somerset's perspective I totally understand. However, I run into issue's with the claims clerks, according to Wal-Marts policy, if CD's and DVD's are not returned to the company they have to be recycled, the plastic cases have to be recycled. Yesterday the claims clerk actually called a store manager, stating I was refusing to follow Wal-Marts "recycling guidelines". I showed the manager my paperwork and explained that WE ARE REQUIRED to destroyed, come on folks this is copy written material and they through a fit! Am I alone here or has anyone else had this issue? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Blessings! Nann
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  06:35:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm sure there is a way to 'destroy' the CD and recyle at the same time. Maybe a big long deep scratch across the CD and stomp on the case. That should destoy it and still be able to recycle at the same time.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  2:39:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nann,

I have never been questioned. What is your method of destorying the cd's?
Go to Top of Page

Beth Ellen

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  2:56:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never had an issue with the store not wanting to destroy other then them commenting if they could be donated to the library. I say no and that was that.

Beth Ellen
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  5:05:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never had a problem neither. My claims clerks help me destroy them if I have a lot to do.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jerry246
Trainee

Citrus Heights, CA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  10:48:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Earlier I posted a negative post about PRS and would like to retract it I was incorrect in my math, PRS paid me correctly and on time and is a great agency to work for. Sorry for the miss information

Jerry B
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums