Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  2:54:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't work for Premium, but thought I would chime in. Several places will not take pre-paid debit cards, I know the BlockBuster Machines will not. Our state unemployment uses the same kind of card.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
463 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  6:46:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, after filing a dispute plus speaking with someone named "Carol" at the ComData Customer Service Dept, it now looks like I have been credited back all the fees they had imposed.....INCLUDING a 0.75 fee for doing a manual bank deposit thru their IVR system, for which there is NOT supposed to be any fee imposed!!!

But it all looks good now, so I'm satisfied for the time being. I hope they will not keep imposing fees, or else ComData Customer Service & I are going to get to know each other very well!!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  7:34:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I thought I would give a heads up to anyone trying to do direct deposit through this card. I put in all the info last Friday and my status is still waiting. I called customer service and found out it will take 10 business days for my account to be approved, and even after it is, any funds loaded on before it is approved will not be direct deposited into my account. The only way to accomplish this is to take the card to my bank. I will do this tomorrow, but I thought others might like to know so they can get their pay from this card into their bank account if that is what they want. This pay card company is not earning many gold stars for customer service from me...
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  11:19:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The saga continues. I went to the bank today and asked that the balance be transferred. The transaction was declined and when I had the bank call customer service to see why, it is because they assessed a 50 cent fee for this. They agreed that this was not supposed to happen, and said it will be credited back to my account in 1-3 business days. My bank cannot attempt to use the card again until 24 hours have passed because it was declined. Comdata also said that they would reset the system so this will count as a first transaction when I attempt to get the funds again. So tomorrow, I will have to make yet another trip to the bank to try again to get access to money I should have had available a week ago. It took them a half hour to answer at customer service today - I hope I do not have to call them again.

Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  11:57:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hubby and I are in agreement- we hope that everyone gets these pay card issues straightened out, it is wrong that there should be a charge to use money you have already worked for and they have been paid, there's just something wrong with this picture.

Hope the money involved is worth the hassles, this is a heads up to us as we have not run into this issue yet, but we'll pass on any of these companies for sure!!

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  3:37:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bolan,

If there is a Krogers or a Walgreen in your area, they have the All Point ATMs. You can get your cash that way and then put it in your bank. My bank would not take the card either, but it was because the funds would not be avaiable for 7 days.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  5:29:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My bank is a small independent bank and they only do visa cards. So I have to go down the street 3 miles to a Wells Fargo, do a cash advance like a credit card. then drive back to my bank to deposit the cash into my account. Dealing with Wells Fargo is a hassle and a half.I've complained to my RMM and she said she would forward it on, with all the other complaints that she has gotten from merchandisers about the card and all the problems with it.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  8:32:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tips everyone! I could try a Walgreens or Kroger, both are near me. But the ATM will only allow increments of $20, so I will still have to leave a balance of almost $20 on that card. I have also complained to my RMM who will likely forward it to the powers that be. I agree that having to visit two banks to get your money in your account is a real pain. I hope they will change their minds and go back to the old card, but probably won't happen. Good luck to everyone else in the same boat as I am!
Go to Top of Page

JessInOly

Olympia, WA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  7:19:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm a new hire, less than a week, and I need some assitance if anyone can help. I have jobs I did not get paperwork for blocking the jobs I do have paperwork for and it is preventing me from getting to my dashboard. I called and emailed my manager several times today but I need it done today so I can work tomorrow, and I have heard nothing. Does anyone know what to do? I don't want this reflecting negatively on me whatsoever, but I can't get work assigned to me done if I can't get to my dashboard and don't have paperwork. Any help is greatly apprecated. I'm very particular in completeing work on time as scheduled.

Jess
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  7:26:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
JessInOly You need to schedule everything, you can always redo it, then you will be able to get to the dashboard. Everything in paperwork is not sent to you and you have to print it yourself. Welcome to Premium, it is a great company to work for and I hope that you enjoy it.
Go to Top of Page

JessInOly

Olympia, WA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  9:15:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Maralyn, thank you for the welcome! I am enjoying working for Premium! :) What is happening on my schedule page is it won't let me schedule the jobs; they were due today, but it still will not let me schedule them anywhere after today or on today. I know I can print some SOs, but the ones on my schedule are Discover and are being mailed to me. I can't put them anywhere so I can at least get to my dashboard. That is the problem. I'm stuck and need help.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  06:03:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jess on the schedule page about half way down there is in Red Manual schedule, click on that and it will disable it, then click on the projects that need to be scheduled and a box will come up with different dates on it, you can then move the project to one of those dates. I cannot get on Premium this morning for some reason. Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

JessInOly

Olympia, WA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  8:59:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much, luckily this morning the jobs causing the hold up fell off and disappeared overnight I guess, and I was able to schedule again. Scary, didn't want to miss any work! :) Thanks! I have a really good feeling about PRS, I just love the work. Very fun and I love the ease of the online reporting. It is so streamlined!

Jess
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  3:18:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good news - the automatic direct deposit I set up seems to be working. Bad news - they charged a $1.00 fee for the transaction which is supposed to be free. So I will call them to get it fixed. Thought others might want to check their accounts.
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  06:06:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

I just got done dealing with customer service and finally all is well again.

The first call - did not get reps name but she took care of the mysteriuous $1.00 fee, and she said I could direct deposit the balance on my card through her on the phone IVR system for no fee. When we attempted this, the system was undergoing maintenance and she said to call back in 15 minutes.

I called back and got a rep named Catherine. Catherine could not do a bank transfer as the previous rep said could be done. She insisted that I had to do it online. There is no online option for a manual direct deposit since I have automatic direct deposit activated. I asked to be transfered to her supervisor, and she said that was not possible. I then insisted on being transferred to another rep who could be as helpful as the first rep. I got put back in the call queue, got Catherine again, put back into the call queue, then gor Carlos. Carlos confirmed that I can only transfer these funds by phone and said I would be charged a fee to do it. I was charged a $0.75 fee since the automatic direct deposit counted as my first transaction this pay period. At this point, it is not worth arguing the fee, just wanted my money, so I was able to get it done finally over the phone.
My card now has a zero balance and my bank account looks much better!

Hopefully this is the end of my troubles with the new paycard!

And I have worked for Premium for a long time. They are still a great company to work for. My problems were with their payroll card - not with them.

Go to Top of Page

JessInOly

Olympia, WA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2011 :  06:59:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone happen to have a phone number for ANY supervisor or anyone I can contact? Both my field and regional managers do not answer phones or emails. Thank you!!

Jess
Go to Top of Page

MargieG
Valued Contributor

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2011 :  2:26:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jess - I don't have any phone numbers but Premium used to read this thread and help people out who needed it. I was one of those (who needed help) so I'm hoping someone will see your plea and respond.

Margie
MSPA Gold Certifed since 2004
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2011 :  7:14:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jess, here is the corporate office number:
636-728-0592
800-800-7318.

My manager is in Duvall,Wa. I don't know if she can help you or not.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JessInOly

Olympia, WA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 :  10:22:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you both so much. I received some help right here from this thread. It WAS SUPER of her to assist me, and right away too. Sue, I think we could have the same manager, but I'm not sure

Jess
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  09:37:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So Jessinoly,how do you like what you do now that it's been a month? Is it o.k.?

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums