Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
465 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  5:30:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else having problems entering your reports tonight? It took me 10 minutes to get 1 report put in, it kept timing out. I still have 4 more to enter. Now it just keeps timing out before it even goes to the page.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  04:08:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue had the same problem, and it is no better this morning

Finally got in........
Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  06:31:58 AM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you can tell me what JOb# and SO# you are having issues entering, I will have IT look into the issue for you. Thank you.

Kathy Peters
East Coast Regional Director
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

Jerry246
Trainee

Citrus Heights, CA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  4:17:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i HIGHLY RECOMMEND PRS. THER'RE GREAT AND PAY MORE FOR THIER JOBS AND ON TIME. EASY TO WORK WITH

Jerry B
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
465 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  6:07:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kathy, I finally got them entered. I waited until about midnight my time, and it zipped right thru. Maybe there were just too many people in my neigbhorhood using the internet at the same time, as I live in a rural area and everyone seems to have the same internet service.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  6:08:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ms. Peters,

I simply could not get past the time sheet, when I would click on the day, it went to time out. Was about 8:30 this morning before I could get in.
Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  6:13:03 PM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Should either of you have issues again, email your RMM with job#, SO# and date that is the issue, or email myself, we will get it solved right away. Thank you.

Kathy Peters
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
167 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2012 :  3:51:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There is an opening in my area. Did the pay issues get worked out? Are the Managers hard to get resonses from? What kind of work do they do? questions, questions..
Go to Top of Page

HelenD

Henderson, Nevada
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2012 :  6:51:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have one of the worst managers in history. I haved been with them for over 2 years this is the third super. The other 2 were great. This one has no idea what it means to answer his emails or phone calls. I have been at this for a very long time and have run into bad before, but this one takes the prize.

Helen Dobbs
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2012 :  7:07:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They do lots and lots of Superstores.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
465 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2012 :  8:12:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a great manager. She always answers promptly. There was never a problem with pay issues, some persons were having trouble logging into their time sheets, which was taken care of promptly. They mainly do work in WM. I have been with them 8 years and have never had a problem. Your paycheck is put on a debit card issued by prs.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2012 :  9:08:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Helen--if you have a problem with your DM, I would suggest trying to contact her again, and, if you get no response, Kathy Peters is ALWAYS on top of it. She visits this board frequently and is probably already aware of your issue.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

HelenD

Henderson, Nevada
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  04:42:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bekki, I have seen Kathy Peters responses to everyones issues on the forum. My DMM is a man the two females that prceeded him were great.It will all get ironed out eventually. I really enjoy working for PRS and I will get this issue taken care of. There is always a bad apple in everey company it just takes time to prove it to the higher ups.

I have never had a pay issue with PRS.

Helen Dobbs
Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  08:11:21 AM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
My advice to you, or anyone that is having an issue, is to gather up your emails that you have sent out to the RMM in question, and send all information to the Regional Director in charge of that area, Central-Janelle Weimerskirch ( janellew@premiumretail.com ), West-Jim Barnas (jbarnas@premiumretail.com) or East-myself (Kpeters@premiumretail.com). If either Janelle or Jim is out on leave, you can also email it to me. I assure you, no matter WHAT the problem, we will take care of it. We don't just say Gotta Be Great, we really WANT to be great. Sounds like a company line, lol, I know, but the Regionals really do mean it. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks!!!

Kathy Peters
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  11:29:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kathy, I think it's great that you watch this thread and 'take care' of things when needed. I think there are some other supervisors, from other companies, that actually hold it against their reps if we post here.

Way to go!!!

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
167 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  11:50:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've never been paid with a debit card. As long as it works, no problem. Do they do a lot of big resets? And it listed the ability to lift 40#. I'm not sure I can do that anymore.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  12:27:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cheryl, I have been with Premium for 4 years now. We do a wide varity of work, and different parts of the country have different projects. I believe all of the country does Mood Music, it use to be called Somerset, this a sidekick of cd's in Dept. 17 and 79/26 at WM. Very easy project that coming around according to holidays. We often serve as a 3rd party for Proctor and Gamble. We do V-Tech toys during the holidays and this year we also did Leap Frog. Quarterly we do HP in the WM's. and much, much more. There are different divisions, but personally the only big resets I have done for them is Covergirl, there are some small resets sometimes, and refreshing mods in some cases. You will find that Premium is really a great company to be associated with, and the pay on the Debit Card is great. We recently change companies and we had some issues, but those have all been cared for. I have never had a problem with payroll, it is like clock-work. Given the chance, take the job, you won't regret it. The above is only a small portion of the work, it changes, there are always new projects. I personally have never had a issue with my DM, she is there when I need her.
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
167 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  1:33:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks! They sound like a good company. I put in my application. There was a spot for a video upload of yourself. I didn't do that. A little self conscious, lol. Anybody done that?
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  4:27:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is for Kathy Peters, if she's watching tonight...Kathy, do you
know what's up with the Premium site??? I CAN'T access the site,
and have tried on THREE browsers. Every other site I want to access
I can, but not Premium. It's near 7:30 pm Eastern and I've been
trying since 7 PM....just wondering if you know of anything
going on, since I can do anything else on any of my browsers.

THANKS!!

beverly

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Jeana
Valued Contributor

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  4:46:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
BeverlyAnn,
I can't access the site either. I emailed my DM but she may not be able to get her mail if the website is down. I'm not sure how that works.

(I'm glad you're having the same trouble too & it's not just me! )

Jeana

Jeana,
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums