Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 26

JessInOly

Olympia, WA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  4:57:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
BeverlyAnn and Jeana, I think the server might be down. I also cannot log into my rep home page to enter reports, but I tried on three different browsers. I emailed my DM also about the problem, but true she might not get the emails if the server is down and it is too late for me to call her now.

Jess
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
450 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  5:04:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also have the same problem. emailed my DM and told her that my reports might be late and not get reported until tomorrow. So at least its documanted so can't get dinged for late reporting.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
458 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  5:06:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Jeana,

Yeah, I emailed both my RMM along with Kathy Peters. If I can't
get them entered tonight, it'll have to wait until tomorrow evening.
I don't know what else to do but wait!! I wonder how many others
are having a problem. I don't know if it's a location thing...I live
in So. Carolina.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  6:55:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Me too! I have emailed my RMM, and will try phoning her tomorrow to see if she knows when it may be up. Thanks all who posted, so I know I am not the only one. Hope it is fixed soon!
Go to Top of Page

JanelleW
Contributor

Chesterfield, MO
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  8:01:35 PM  Visit JanelleW's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wanted to let everyone know that our server has been down since 2:00pm today, our IT department is working with AT&T to fix this asap. This is affecting our email also. We hope to be back up by morning. We apologize for any inconvience this may have caused you.

Janelle Weimerskirch
Premium Retail Services
Regional Director-Central Region
janellew@premiumretail.com

Janelle Weimerskirch
Premium Retail Services
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
458 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  8:12:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you for that info, Janelle!! I'm sure all of our RMMs will be understanding of our not being able to post today's work until tomorrow evening because of this, and that we will not be marked as late because of it.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  08:05:10 AM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The server is now fixed. A local AT&T internet line was cut during construction a few miles away from the home office. It is now up and running. Thank you all for your patience.

Kathy Peters
East Coast Regional Director
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

RAMoratz

So Cal, CA
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  10:03:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do they only pay on a debit card? I've used those before and didn't like it. They have some small projects in my area, but if they only pay with debit, it isn't worth the hassle .

Ruth
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  2:36:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a question. I was interviewed for a position. Then I had what I think is a second interview. The person talked about my first interview, but she called the company Premier instead of Premium. Now I don't know if it was the same co. It is for assembling TV stands in an electronics store. I can't do it now because I fell off a ladder at home a few days ago and I am in a splint. They said they would call back in a week and see if I was able to it. Does this Co do this type of work?
Go to Top of Page

JanelleW
Contributor

Chesterfield, MO
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  2:44:36 PM  Visit JanelleW's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Our card can be used as a Debit or Credit Card. Your card can also be set up so your funds are transfered to your bank account. If you want to give me a call at the below number I can answer any questions you have.

Janelle Weimerskirch
Premium Retail Services
Central Regional Director
1-800-498-5089

Janelle Weimerskirch
Premium Retail Services
Go to Top of Page

JanelleW
Contributor

Chesterfield, MO
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  2:49:12 PM  Visit JanelleW's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cheryl,
Yes our company does assembly work. If you dont mind giving me a call I can investigate your issue further and see if I can find out who called you.
Thanks
Janelle Weimerskirch
Premium Retail Services
1-800-498-5089

Janelle Weimerskirch
Premium Retail Services
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  2:58:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheryl55

I have a question. I was interviewed for a position. Then I had what I think is a second interview. The person talked about my first interview, but she called the company Premier instead of Premium. Now I don't know if it was the same co. It is for assembling TV stands in an electronics store. I can't do it now because I fell off a ladder at home a few days ago and I am in a splint. They said they would call back in a week and see if I was able to it. Does this Co do this type of work?

Premium and Premier are definitely 2 separate companies.

http://www.premiumretail.com/

http://www.premiereretail.com/

Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake, at least I'm done with merchandising... for goodness sake.
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  3:28:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks JanelleW. I will call you tomorrow. It was probably just a mstake. I know I don't always say what I think I am saying.
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2012 :  8:49:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I can tell you are new! They are getting worse!

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2012 :  8:52:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla, they do hold it against us you just don't know. Our RMM's get called and we get chewed out.

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2012 :  8:54:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The debit cards we have don't work at the gas stations, you still have to go inside. They are useless since they changed companies.

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

JanelleW
Contributor

Chesterfield, MO
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2012 :  10:53:37 AM  Visit JanelleW's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Arla,
I am the Regional Manager in your Region. Please give me a call to discuss any issues you may have. I also have suggestions for you on using your paycard.

Thanks
Janelle Weimerskirch
Central Regional Director
1-800-498-5089
janellew@premiumretail.com

Janelle Weimerskirch
Premium Retail Services
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2012 :  9:22:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Janelle, I know who you are, we have spoken before. But there are no gas stations that accepts these new cards at the pump like ADP did. So no I won't call you on an issue I know you can't fix. I know if you could fix this you would but I don't believe this is even in your control. If you want to talk please call me. Maybe we can talk about this ridiculous Discover job.

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

MargieG
Valued Contributor

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2012 :  05:00:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have always been asked if I could complete jobs. They have never just been assigned. I have never gotten in any trouble or "talked to" when I refused jobs. I've always found my direct Manager and Regional Director to be very helpful. If my Regional Director offered to help me sort through issues I had I'd be running to call.

Margie
MSPA Gold Certifed since 2004
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2012 :  06:15:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree with Margie. Any time I have an issue with completing an assignment, I contact my RMM and it gets worked out. Sometimes things get assigned in error and it was supposed to be given to a rep closer to the location. Sometimes, it is clearly not adequate compensation and expenses are authorized. How can they know without you telling them? As for the card, there is a way to have it direct deposited automatically, which is what I do. It was cumbersome to set up, but once it is in place, no more issues...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums