Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 26

Darla61

Phoenix, Az
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2014 :  8:40:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
All Jim Barnes, is call your RMM, and asks what does she want? Never gets back to you.

Darla H.
Go to Top of Page

JanelleW
Contributor

Chesterfield, MO
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2014 :  9:04:46 PM  Visit JanelleW's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jim Barnes is no longer with Premium Retail Services, The RMM for this area would be Therese SantaCruz, you can reach her at
tsantacruz@premiumretail.com
- Thanks

Janelle Weimerskirch
Premium Retail Services
Go to Top of Page

Darla61

Phoenix, Az
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2014 :  5:51:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know that, she is the reason quit Premium.

Darla H.
Go to Top of Page

Stacey

Bella Vista, AR
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2014 :  08:22:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Would love to get some feedback on Premium Retail and what type of work they do in Walmart. I'm evaluating companies to potentially work for and would like to know how they are to work for... thanks!

Stacey
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2014 :  08:43:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The work that Premium offers is not limited to Walmart. In WM is Leaf Frog, V-Tech, Ray-o-Vac, HBA, Over the Counter just to name a few, there is more. A few others, Home Depot, Best Buy, Discover, Lowes, Post Offices, Office Max, Staples, Office Depot and the list goes on and on. It depends where you live and the business that surrond you. The work is easy, and most is on going. The pay is low and there is alot of stuff shipped to your home to carry to the stores. No Admin time, limited mileage and no drive time. And an over abundance of printing that you are paid for. They also pay for pictures. It is good filler work if you already have a route to off set the expenses that you incure with travel.
Go to Top of Page

Darla61

Phoenix, Az
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2014 :  3:35:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
PM me Stacey, I can tell you all about Premium. I worked for them for over six years, in two different states.

Darla H.
Go to Top of Page

Paul Blum
Apprentice

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2015 :  11:25:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Worked with this company for over three years.....you can make some money but it depends what the locations are and the time and distance required. Yes the locations do change with little if any notification.

Communication is IFFY.......as noted by the other writer. No mileage, travel time and the related goodies.....good for fill in
Go to Top of Page

Mariuche

Wantagh, Ny
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2015 :  4:26:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Worked for this disaster of a company a long time ago. I had RRM (Barbara Harris Fried) who never returned phone calls, never helped with the work, told us to call the office every time we had a question or problem, called people degrading names names, put everyone down and was a horrible person. I was promised travel pay and showed proof it was owed to me and the company refused to acknowledge it. One of the worst companies I have ever had the displeasure of working with.

MA
Go to Top of Page

JanelleW
Contributor

Chesterfield, MO
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2015 :  12:10:31 PM  Visit JanelleW's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Barb Harris Fried has not been with Premium Retail Services for 9 years now. Michelle Fulmer is covering this area now, you can reach her at mfulmer@premiumretail.com . I have been with Premium 18 years now as a Regional. I would love to answer any questions and help with any issues you may have. Feel free to contact me at janellew@premiumretail.com . Thanks

Janelle Weimerskirch
Premium Retail Services
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2015 :  06:06:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for Premium Retail Services for a long time. I have had different RMMs(supervisors) over the years - and when my husband got a new job 3 hours away, and I had to move, they transferred me and gave me work in my new area. They also have created Zone positions so that merchandisers can be promoted after their initial period of work. So, unlike some companies, there are opportunities to be rewarded after the initial start up period. They recently approved benefits for all employees, including part-time. Participation in the plans is optional, but good to know it is there if needed. If you had a bad experience, might want to check them out again, since a lot has changed for the positive in the past few years. I am glad I stuck with them, and appreciate that they stuck with me too.
Go to Top of Page

Christina L.

Whitehall, PA
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2015 :  3:56:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does any one have contact for the RMM 's in Pa? Ones name is Pat, and the others named Jennifer. I need Jennifer's contact info. TIA
Go to Top of Page

Jay08724

NJ
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2016 :  11:52:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received an email from donotreply@premiumretail.com telling me I didn't received the job on their reset team. Only problem is that I have never applied to their company.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2016 :  7:27:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Might want to check if your identity has been compromised.
Go to Top of Page

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2016 :  06:58:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get those at times.. Robert is right and dont click on the link

It could be a scam or just fishing (phishing) for IDs

M
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2016 :  04:33:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I currently work for Premium and asked them about it. This is what they told me. "We will go out to other sites like Wares and Indeed and pull in candidates and when we fill the location, everyone we pulled in gets an email that its been filled." I know they are hiring for a large reset project right now, so they are likely looking for candidates and doing that. The email does not mean you were phished, only that you were considered by them because you were in a database they used to find some candidates.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2016 :  5:11:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sinking to a new low. Telling people they are not hired without even talking to them.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
562 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2017 :  07:59:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those that work for Premium can you tell me what do you do in the Walgreens every week?
Was offered a job but would like more info please.
Is it resets or stocking an item that comes in every week?
The manager was pretty vague,(didn't seem to know his stuff)... but mentioned something like e-cigs resets coming up)?
He talked about post offices stocking- bubble wrap etc., Walmart(which could be anything)
Said they don't pay drive time unless it's in between stores.
No admin time-that's worked into the call.
No mileage.
Thanks in advance.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums