Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

AArney

Midwest
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  2:15:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The company that does the mags at Sam's is Media Solutions. They do send all the needed information in one of the boxes. The problem is with the employees at the store. When they check them in, they sometimes lose needed paperwork. I had a new person check in my magazines and she threw away the planogram. She said she thought nobody needed it. But that only happened once, the rest of the time I had all the paperwork I needed to complete the job.

Andrea
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
463 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  5:14:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue,
Is the paperwork available on your merch co's web site before you go to Sam's? I ask because Time Media Direct makes available the paperwork I need for Select Media. I can get the POG, the return form and the magazine/book cost/retail sheets all online if I need them. So if the merch co. you are doing the mags for at Sam's (is it Premium) doesn't have this available, it might be worth it to ask your RMM to contact Select and see if Select will send over the paperwork to them and they can make it available online. That way, you can print it off before you go to Sam's each week.....just a thought.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Sue AC
Valued Contributor

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  6:45:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was doing them for Driveline. I didn't get the mags job with Premuium, another merchandiser got it, so I don't know what Premuim has up for it.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  10:55:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Beverly, I work for Select Media, our largest account is Home Depot. If there is not a Home Depot in a town, then outside help such as your company is hired to do the work, but if Home Depot is in town those of us that worked directly with Select Media do the stores. We are not associated with Sam's Club, that is Media Solutions. But then you already knew that.

Maralyn

What the world needs: more open minds and fewer open mouths.
Geo. E. Bergman
Go to Top of Page

.StevePRS
Inactive

Chesterfield, MO
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  05:30:22 AM  Visit .StevePRS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Beginning this week, Premium Retail Services is servicing about one third of the Sam's Clubs for Media Solutions. The majority of the stores we are servicing are west of the Mississippi.

Premium will be providing planograms to our merchandisers and we hope to have a blank return form available by the end of the week.

Although the job is slated for a 2 hour visit, Premium will pay their reps for any "overtime" they put in.

Hope this answers some of the questions everyone has.

Steven Ressler
Retail Market Manager - IL
Premium Retail Services
sressler@premiumretail.com
Phone: 866-869-9193
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
463 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  5:50:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Maralyn, I appreciate you taking the time to help me understand how that works........I THOUGHT Select Media was different from Media Solutions, and now I know....thanks!

And to StevePRS from Premium, you are very kind to update us on all of this here.....many thanks!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

HeatherShops
Star Contributor

Lake Placid, NY
USA
277 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  6:23:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Premium rocks!!
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  6:05:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
National In Store is asking for people to take the Sam's Club Magazines, got their e-mail today.

Maralyn

What the world needs: more open minds and fewer open mouths.
Geo. E. Bergman
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  07:20:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if premium takes out taxes. Will we receive a 1099 or a w2. I cant remember when I filled out my paperwork. I know when ever I received my pay on the ADP card there was always a chunk of money missing. ADP says they dont take out anything. I always assumed it was taxes.
Go to Top of Page

Lady Galvez

Virginia Beach, VA
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  10:30:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Premium pays us as employees. Taxes are taken out, so you will receive a W2. You can look at your paystubs at the iPay website listed on the Pay Detail page on the premium website. Click on the iPay statement information link. You can also print out your own W2s there.

Lady Galvez
Shopping VA and loving it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Sue AC
Valued Contributor

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  7:18:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It depends if you signed on as an employee or as an IC. When they hired me several years ago, they gave you your choice. If your an employee you'll get a W2, an IC a 1099.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  2:15:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
anyone receive their w-2 yet?
Go to Top of Page

.StevePRS
Inactive

Chesterfield, MO
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  2:27:22 PM  Visit .StevePRS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
ADP will be mailing out the W-2 forms no later than tomorrow. By law, all companies have until January 31st's post mark to send out W-2 forms.

Steven Ressler
Premium Retail Services
Go to Top of Page

Helene
Contributor

PA
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  7:25:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got mine today
Go to Top of Page

StacieTN

Gray, TN
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  03:53:14 AM  Visit StacieTN's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was interviewed by this company when I was in bed with a crushing migraine. I believe I responded appropriately to the questions because she said the manager would be in touch with me, probably early next week. I'm pretty sure it was this company, but I had taken Motrin, Axert and, as a last resort, phenergan. I was pretty sleepy when I talked with her, but it sounds like a great company. She talked of an all day merchandising at Best Buy where you are there as a merchandiser but use their computers - does this sound right to you? I hope I've got the right company :).
She was going to email info to me, but I never got it. I really liked this one and wanted to take part in their program (I think it was them) and I hope to hear from them soon! :)

Stacie (who is still dealing with a headache that doesn't respond to anything!!!)
Go to Top of Page

Holli in NJ
Contributor

NJ
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  8:18:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can anyone tell me how to get to my W-2's my site says adp, the only thing I can access is the past and present loads on the card. thanks on advance

Holli
I Love This Board!
Go to Top of Page

.StevePRS
Inactive

Chesterfield, MO
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  09:34:09 AM  Visit .StevePRS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Holli in NJ

Can anyone tell me how to get to my W-2's my site says adp, the only thing I can access is the past and present loads on the card. thanks on advance

Holli, your W-2 form has been mailed to you. If you want to see it online, you need to sign up for iPay. Ask your Premium RMM how to do this.

Steven Ressler
Premium Retail Services
Go to Top of Page

Holli in NJ
Contributor

NJ
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  7:50:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Steve, I recieved it Saruday

Holli
I Love This Board!
Go to Top of Page

SherryBarstow
Contributor

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2008 :  12:16:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am looking for a phone number for whoever hires in New England. I live in MA but am closer to Providence, RI than Boston. If anyone has this information please tell me who to contact for jobs in this area.

Thank you very much

Sherry
Go to Top of Page

.StevePRS
Inactive

Chesterfield, MO
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2008 :  1:27:47 PM  Visit .StevePRS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SBarstow

I am looking for a phone number for whoever hires in New England. I live in MA but am closer to Providence, RI than Boston. If anyone has this information please tell me who to contact for jobs in this area.

Thank you very much

I recommend filling out an online application...

1) Go to www.premiumretail.com
2) Click on the "interested in employment" icon
3) Click on the "data profile" link

- Steve

Steven Ressler
Premium Retail Services
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums