Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

HeatherShops
Star Contributor

Lake Placid, NY
USA
277 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  05:40:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Steve, How is it that Premium does not pay an employee for a job done with a completed online report and a confirmation number? I did not receive an SO for a job that was a stickering job. Now they are refusing to pay me because I did not send in an SO. Premium sent me one (1) SO so I used that one for both stores. I don't get it.
Go to Top of Page

.StevePRS
Inactive

Chesterfield, MO
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  06:37:51 AM  Visit .StevePRS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
All Premium projects are paid via service orders. I'm not sure how you could have serviced two stores with one service order...each and every store we do gets its own service order number.

Regardless, I recommend you speak with your RMM regarding this. He or she should be able to help you out.

Steven Ressler
Retail Market Manager - IL
Premium Retail Services
sressler@premiumretail.com
Phone: 866-869-9193
Go to Top of Page

HeatherShops
Star Contributor

Lake Placid, NY
USA
277 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  12:31:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got it done, thanks anyways. It was the same project for each store so I wrote the info I needed for my report on the one SO I had.
Go to Top of Page

Jeano7
Contributor

Virginia
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  3:41:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is Premium now doing the physician's office brochures that Pat Henry used to do or different brochures?

Jeanette
Go to Top of Page

Helene
Contributor

PA
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  3:46:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are the same, Healthy Advice
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  4:49:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Helene, now I know why I haven't been contacted by Pat Henry to do my regular route of medical brochures. I hope to hear from Premium!
Go to Top of Page

.StevePRS
Inactive

Chesterfield, MO
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  5:03:40 PM  Visit .StevePRS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, Premium Retail Services now has the Healthy Advice account.

Steven Ressler
Retail Market Manager - IL
Premium Retail Services
sressler@premiumretail.com
Phone: 866-869-9193
Go to Top of Page

TinaKing
Star Contributor

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  5:31:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is premium paying the same as Pat Henry?

Tina
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
463 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  6:46:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No, Premium's pay is less than what Pat Henry paid us for this job. But it is still a fair wage, for the work involved. Premium must have under-bid Pat Henry to get the account, because the pay is less. Premium has the account for at least 3 years. Here is a portion of the email I received about it on Jan. 16th:
=======================================
We are excited to introduce our new program with Healthy Advice Networks! Healthy Advice Networks (HAN) provides patient education materials to over 17,000 medical offices in the continental United States . This information is available to patients at a time when they are most receptive to information concerning their condition...in the exam rooms and in the waiting areas of physician's offices. Premium Retail Services has signed a 3-year contract with Healthy Advice. Job #20326 - Healthy Advice Urology (HAU) - Exam Room Program is the FIRST wave of coverage, then the Waiting Room Program.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

StacieTN

Gray, TN
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  5:16:13 PM  Visit StacieTN's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey All,

I need help this evening (2/24) if possible - I'm heading out first thing in the am to get a job done and would like to have it all squared away tonight.

I just started at Premium and have been assigned a certain toy store. This account needs an order placed, and according to my rep instructions, it's in the banner area of my website - is that the flashing red message area? I can't see any order form to print anywhere - can anyone help with this if you know what I'm talking about?

Stacie
Go to Top of Page

Sheri_MI
Contributor

Bay City, MI
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  5:48:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There will be a banner on your website, but it will not be available until tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

StacieTN

Gray, TN
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  6:15:11 PM  Visit StacieTN's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sheri :)

Patience is not my middle name - really, not even anywhere in my name at all - LOL - I'm a "do it now" kind of person :). I guess i'll have to wait - but I like to get the kids off to school and get started in the am, which means heading out at 7 am - no time to mess with trying to get stuff together in the am.

Thanks again :)

Stacie
Go to Top of Page

MSerBill

NY
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  05:52:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just applied does it take long for PRS to reply back to me?
Im looking forward to picking up Healthy Advise it's a nice program.

thanks
Go to Top of Page

Birgit White
Contributor

Hamburg, PA
USA
53 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  6:52:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kelly,

If work is entered and then mailed in, you'll get paid. They have a payroll schedule under the past history tab that can tell you when to expect payment. Sometimes new hires have to wait a bit to get all the info updated, etc.

The pay card is the responsibility of ADP, not Premium, which might be why the DM didn't help. Info about the pay card is found on the site.

I don't know where you heard about the no water on the floor. I would assume that if the store mgr doesn't mind, you'd be fine. I can't do this reset without having something to drink!

Convergence is a very disorganized company with several managers that definitely need more training. But there are many good, qualified mgrs also. And you are very lucky to have a team lead that has been trained!! I found out on a Thursday night that I was a team lead for a store. I never received the manual that I needed and went in not knowing what to expect. And, I hadn't had a call for Convergence in months. My new mgr just called out of the blue, needing help. What area are you in?
Go to Top of Page

RepSusan
Valued Contributor

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  7:48:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Are Convergence and Premium Retail affiliated? I work for Premium but have not heard anything regarding Convergence.

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Jeana
Valued Contributor

USA
142 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  8:04:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Susan,

I have the same question.
I work for Premium and have never had problems with pay. My RMM is always a phone call or email away.
Although I've never completed the cosmetic resets for Convergence I have worked for them a couple of times and I've never had a problem with pay. The last job I did for them I got paid on time & later received a $10 gas card with a hand written thank you note. I was very happy with that!
I don't know if Premium & Convergence are in any way connected.

Jeana,
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Birgit White
Contributor

Hamburg, PA
USA
53 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  8:32:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry all!!
Had a very long day, and I work for both Premium and Convergence. Started off answering items concerning Premium, and somehow switched to Convergence......brain of swiss cheese and all. Must have been the cosmetic reset...which is what Convergence is doing right now.

Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  5:47:49 PM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelly,
I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with Premium- the reset team is a different division from the service (my)division, however, I am happy to help in anyway possible. If you feel you are owed monies or if any of your co-workers feel that way, you may free feel to contact me. I can look up anything in that division.

I am assuming you are working under Ralph? I know him well. I believe he has alot going on right now and does not mean to be unavailable. Kindly understand that once we send the monies to ADP it is out of our hands and out of our control- hence the reason your friend was asked to call the help desk.

Last but not least, as a company WE don't make rules like no water on the floor, that would have come from the corporate office of the chain you are currently working in. We have to follow all editcts handed down to us.

Again- I'd like to help you or anyone from your team who feels they are in need of assistance. As a company, our reps are very important to us. You may email me at kpeters@premiumretail.com

Kathy Peters
East Coast Regional Director
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  5:51:12 PM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
No, I am sorry, Premium is not affliated with Convergence at all. Although they are both doing Cosmetics sets at this time.

Kathy Peters
East Coast Regional Director
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

Helene
Contributor

PA
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  06:36:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone ever gotten a raise with this company?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums