Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  1:51:09 PM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Helene
Yes. At Premium we have levels. If and when a rep is promoted to an RMS position ( Retail Market Supervisor) then absolutely they get a raise.
Thank you.

Kathy Peters
East Coast Regional Director
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

Sue AC
Valued Contributor

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  5:51:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What about just a merchandiser that has been with them for 6 years. All the other companies I work for give a pay raise on the anniversary of the hire date.Or with premium do you make the same amount forever?

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Linda3456

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2008 :  3:54:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
curious to see what this answer will be.
Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2008 :  6:36:20 PM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue
While it is true that in past we have not had a "tiered" system or pay raises on a regular basis, I do want to say that we realize that life ( and Gas prices) are changing. We are currently looking at how we need to change with the fluctuations of life. I do not have anything concrete yet from the owners of the company, but am awaiting their decisions.
I realize this is not a straight forward answer, but all I can say is, we are looking into it and hope to have a solution soon. We are a great company with steady, ongoing work. We are not in danger of folding or layoffs. Our reps can be assured that every pay period, their checks are coming to them. Which is, unfortunately, more than some companies can say. If you are a rep of ours, kindly "hang tight" while we find a great solution for all. If you are not, check us out. We have a great team.
Thank you.

Kathy Peters
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

.Rhonda Reid
Inactive

Carrollton, Georgia
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  7:01:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just had an interview with Premium and I am very excited to get started. I've heard a lot of great things about them. I will start with them on Friday and she says I will have a lot of work coming my way during the holidays I've been out of the loop for about 4 years and I am little nervous. Things have changed alot since then...

YAY!!!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  4:01:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to work for PRS but when gas prices went up I had to drop the job. I miss it and my RMM was great too!! I hope you have a good RMM and like the job. You can always ask here for help.
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  8:23:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My wife and I just signed up with Premium. Hope all is still going well with this company as we hope to have more work for the holidays. One company we did a reset with, it was a complete disaster and do not think we will want to do anymore resets with that company. So here's hoping that Premium has work this holiday season.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

Sue AC
Valued Contributor

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2008 :  7:11:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Premium has a lot of regular work at WM, usually on a every other week basis, and I do a regular job at Target and BBB.They keep me busy, some weeks more so then others, but the 6 years I've been with them I've never had a complaint.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  9:28:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You are right. I am already loaded up with a few assignments and they are close to my house. Yea! Some. I guess the last rep couldn't get to, so I am waiting for materials and then will have some other work to do.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  7:23:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank goodness for Premium Retail. Finishing up Friday with all the work that the previous rep couldn't complete. Then will have work that is very close to my house. It seems like they have a lot of clients so I am hoping this leads to more work for the holidays.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

SueMontagne
Star Contributor

USA
786 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  11:57:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did y'all have to submit a video of yourselves to get a personal interview? I spoke with a lovely lady back in August, but had no way to make a video, so they told me they weren't interested.

Is there a "no video" employment option? I've never had a company ask for this before, and it seemed kind of shady to me. If they want to know that I look and act human and normal (warm, even!), why not just meet me for coffee somewhere?

Take care -
Sue Montagne
Hair & MSPA Cert: Silver (70 - the new 30!)
"Retired" and LOVING it (mostly)!!!
Go to Top of Page

Mark Staas
Valued Contributor

Newnan, GA
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  01:40:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't have to do that Sue! That is weird, I doubt I'd be with Premium if that were the case. I never met my RMS, but she is very accessable by phone and email. It is good too, because I'm the same way.

Mark A Staas-For ALL of your jobs on the south side of Atlanta!
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  08:44:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Neither my wife or I had to do this. If you want I will ask my regional manager to put you in contact with a supervisor in your area. Oh and thanks again for the kind words Sue. What part of the world do you merchandise in?

Russ
Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  12:50:51 PM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue
If you were asked to submit a video, you applied for our Assisted Selling Division. That is weekend demo/sales work. Because it's sales and demoes, that is why we need to see how someone looks while demoing. If you wish to have a MERCHANDISING positon, kindly go to www.premiumretail.com OR let me know what State you are in and I'll give you that managers info to contact. Thank you for your interest in Premium Retail ( We are SO busy......we'd LOVE the help :-)

Kathy Peters
Premium Retail Services
www.premiumretail.com

Kathy Peters
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  1:35:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kathy, I just applied for Lafayette/West Lafayette, In area, in case you need someone.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

SueMontagne
Star Contributor

USA
786 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  4:56:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KathyPeters

Sue
If you were asked to submit a video, you applied for our Assisted Selling Division. That is weekend demo/sales work. Because it's sales and demoes, that is why we need to see how someone looks while demoing.

Kathy -
Thanks so much for sorting that out for me! Sometimes I am confused.

This happens because when I have a slow weekend, I may sign up for a dozen or more new companies. Then, when someone calls six months later to ask if I'm still interested, I have no idea anymore who they are, what they do, when I applied, or any of the other useful salient details. If in the interim I've accepted employment with a competitor, then I feel bad because I wasted the recruiter's time playing phone tag.

I wonder sometimes if some recruiters and schedulers and territory managers understand that good merchandising reps in large urban areas have their choice of jobs, and if they are slow to respond to promising applicants, we may be long gone... With regret, of course, but it's super-tacky to accept a job and then quit suddenly when a better one comes along. I think, anyway

Take care -
Sue Montagne
Go to Top of Page

KathyPeters

Lore City, OH
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  6:29:22 PM  Visit KathyPeters's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Contact Maxine at mhaugen@premiumretail.com for the IN area. GOOD LUCK.

Kathy Peters
Premium Retail Services
866-306-4060
Go to Top of Page

Helene
Contributor

PA
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  09:37:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone know if Premium lost their Best Buy work to another company starting in January? I got an email from another company asking if I would do the same work for them.
Go to Top of Page

SueMontagne
Star Contributor

USA
786 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  7:48:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know, Helene, but maybe the other company is bidding on the contracts and just wants to make sure they can field enough reps. Sometimes, companies sub-contract to other companies, also. Last Christmas, I ended up working for the same company three different ways! I really had to to my homework to make sure I accepted the work with the guys who paid the most.

Take care -
Sue Montagne
Go to Top of Page

Mark Staas
Valued Contributor

Newnan, GA
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  9:34:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helene

Anyone know if Premium lost their Best Buy work to another company starting in January? I got an email from another company asking if I would do the same work for them.

Not from what I've heard Helene. I heard that this company may also pick up BB CMA audits too. Just...what I heard.

Mark A Staas-For ALL of your jobs on the south side of Atlanta!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums