Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

MonikaJeanne
Contributor

Bethlehem, PA
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2012 :  09:01:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really love working for them. They pay very well. Small company...
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  09:45:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MonikaJeanne

I really love working for them. They pay very well. Small company...

Agree, plus excellent communication. I just wish I had more work with them. I am new so hopefully that changes.
Go to Top of Page

MonikaJeanne
Contributor

Bethlehem, PA
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2012 :  06:15:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You should get more work going into November. I live in the city so I think I get an ok amount of work, but I do need to work other jobs as well.
Go to Top of Page

JerryDS

Roanoke, VA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  3:22:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have any current information on this company?

Jerry
Always looking for more work.
Go to Top of Page

Linda3456

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2013 :  06:51:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any current info on this company?
Go to Top of Page

Joe C
Trainee

Sarasota, FL
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2013 :  4:24:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Linda3456

Any current info on this company?

Read through the previous posts - nothing has changed.

Still a good, small company that pays on time. I am swamped with work for November, but other than that I generally average 6-10/hours a month with most work within a few miles of my house.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
787 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2014 :  10:07:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a call from someone from this company today. They pay fairly decently and you are an IC. It was described as servicing shoes in Walmart, Kohls, Pennys, Macys, Target,Sears and maybe like 20 hours a month of work which has to be completed in a 10 day period of time. Can someone give me a rundown of the job duties and what's required as far as reporting, etc. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2014 :  3:22:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been working with them a few months now, and they are great to work with. I get an email that says I am targeted to service, which means I have been offered a job to accept or decline - and it always has a generous service window. Guidelines are clear for each job - generally they ask for a certain number of before and after photos, and the reports are easy to fill out with minimal narrative. Shoes - usually it is trying to get as many as possible on the sales floor, estimating the backstock, making sure demo shoes are above the right styles, tied and look good and not worn out. Do not have to get signatures. Pay is there when they say it will be, and I enjoy the work I get with them. For me it is an occasional job. I would highly recommend them.
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2014 :  06:28:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Revenue Creations just sent around some spreadsheets with everyone's statistics on them and grades - similar to a report card. They will call the reps and go over their ratings in the next month or so. While I appreciate that all companies likely do this, I did not appreciate that everybody's name and data were sent around for all to see. I thought this should be confidential. Have they always done this, or is it new? They are still great to work with, and this is not about my score, rather about the practice in general.
Go to Top of Page

Joe C
Trainee

Sarasota, FL
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2014 :  12:01:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Honestly, it has your first inital, last name and scores.

It doesnt even say what state anyone works in, so I would not be overly concerned with that spreadsheet going out. It is nice to see where you stack up with everyone else and without your name on there - you would not know where you sat.
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2014 :  12:41:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is easy enough to tally what rank someone is out of a total number and to only send them their data, not everyone else's. That is what most companies do, if they do anything like that at all in my experience. The ones that do - it is usually because there is an employee rather than an IC relationship. I had never had a company do something like this before, and have worked for several over the years as both an IC and an employee. They might give us our ratings and tell us what went into the determination of them, but do not tell us everyone else's.
Go to Top of Page

MargieG
Valued Contributor

USA
146 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2014 :  12:56:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How realistic are the times allowed for these assignments? I will be completing my first assignment tomorrow which will be shoes.

Margie
MSPA Gold Certifed since 2004
Go to Top of Page

Bolan747
Valued Contributor

New Albany, IN
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2014 :  9:54:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Of course, your stores may be different, but the times are usually pretty accurate. If you think you need more time, you can always call and ask for it. I have never had to do that.
Go to Top of Page

Joe C
Trainee

Sarasota, FL
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2014 :  6:03:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MargieG

How realistic are the times allowed for these assignments? I will be completing my first assignment tomorrow which will be shoes.

Except for Target, I am usually way under time. With Target, it takes just as long to go through everything whether you are pulling a ton of stock or not.
Go to Top of Page

LuptonInVirginia
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  4:05:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've worked for this company for about three or four months and I have nothing but positive things to say about them. The pay is really good, the work is easy and the call reports are not time consuming nor complicated. My only caveat is they don't have a lot in my area. If I could get reliable hours every week I would drop one of my other companies for them.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Angela S.

Alameda, California
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2015 :  4:17:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Beware this bozo doesn't pay independent contractors. He finds reasons not to pay! This is a scam, you won't get paid for your time. You can call or email him all you want as I did several times or more, refuses to pay me for my time. The owner of this fraudulent company will instead come up with complicated excuses to not pay. His excuse was I didn't keep a detailed minute-by-minute log of my job duties, however never told me ahead of time that you had to do that. He just used the lack of a log as an excuse not to pay me wages. My gasoline, tolls, & the work completed. Beware.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

LuptonInVirginia
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2015 :  12:40:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just checked my pay and they have been spot on with me.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2016 :  11:06:09 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got a call from them, and although my schedule is really full, work slows down in the summer and i wouldn't mind some extra work. Other than one negative comment, are they still good to work for?

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

LuptonInVirginia
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2016 :  7:52:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've worked for them for over two years and haven't had any issues with pay. They haven't had much work so far this year but they usually get busier the second half of the year.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2016 :  08:01:26 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
They hired me, I did one small job, haven't had the time to do anything more, and I feel bad. I thought I was going to have a typical slow summer, with both merchandising and my full time job, but I've been so busy with merchandising, I picked up a 3rd store at one of my jobs, and I've had so many projects that I haven't had time to do anything else.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums