My Shop Tracker
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gretchen van Helden

WI
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2011 :  2:18:32 PM  Visit Gretchen van Helden's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to communicate a special ‘thank you’ to all of the shoppers who participated in My Shop Tracker’s beta testing program. We have received your valuable feedback, and are currently in the process of evaluating that feedback and using it to make enhancements to the program. We are very excited to announce our anticipated launch on Saturday, February 5th, 2011.

If you have questions, please email me directly or send your inquiry to info@myshoptracker.com .

Gretchen, President - My Shop Tracker
www.myshoptracker.com
MSPA Gold Certified, June 2004
Shopping the Stevens Point, Wausau, and Appleton, WI areas

TerriLynn44
Trainee

Manitou Beach, MI
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2011 :  2:43:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gretchen, I would like to thank you for the opportunity of being a Beta Tester for myshop tracker.
I enjoyed the experience and am pleased to be signed up to use the full version of the site now.
I would like to let anyone and everyone know that this is a site that will be of great assistance to anyone who shops.
Go sign up and I promise that you wont be disappointed.
Regards,
~Terri~

Terri Stewart
Silver & Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

MS.Poppy
Trainee

Selbyville, DE
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2011 :  8:29:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is this topic free advertising? There is an annual fee to use it.

Poppy
Go to Top of Page

Gretchen van Helden

WI
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2011 :  09:58:38 AM  Visit Gretchen van Helden's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your feedback...you raise a good point. My Shop Tracker is a fee-based product, but at $35 per year or less than 10 cents per day, we feel that it is a reasonable business expenditure that can save you time and money in the long run. Plus, the cost of My Shop Tracker may be a deductible expense…check with your tax advisor.

My Shop Tracker could very likely pay for itself in the following scenarios…

• If you have one or two shop payments per year that slip through the cracks without your knowledge

• If, on occasion, you fail to notice that your shop payment does not include that bonus or reimbursement that you were promised

• If you repeatedly purchase record-keeping supplies, such as hanging file folders, index cards, sticky notes, file boxes, notebooks, planners, etc.

• If you store your shop tracking information on your computer and worry about the time and expense involved in recovering your shop data in the event of a virus or hard drive crash

• If you’re constantly spending the time and effort involved in transferring your shop data to multiple devices to allow access on the go

My Shop Tracker offers a risk-free 30-day money back guarantee, and if you visit the website at www.myshoptracker.com now, you will find that we are offering an limited-time introductory 30% discount on a one-year Premium membership.

www.myshoptracker.com
Go to Top of Page

ShilaF

Charlotte, NC
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  06:46:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found out about this great tool via Sentry's log-in page on Prophet. I think it will be a great tool anyway, especially for someone like me who is a lazy, haphazard record keeper at best. :)

Unfortunately, the coupon code that Sentry posted to give a discount off the membership is coming up not valid. Anyone else please? Is there a more current coupon code?

Has anyone been using this tool and what do you think about it?

Shila F.
Charlotte, NC
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Gretchen van Helden

WI
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2011 :  08:42:40 AM  Visit Gretchen van Helden's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Shila...

Thanks for your input regarding My Shop Tracker. We've spent the last several months developing and implementing improvements based on user feedback, and I think you'll love the result.

www.myshoptracker.com
Go to Top of Page

MattMS
Star Contributor

Genoa, Illinois
USA
360 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2011 :  4:47:19 PM  Send MattMS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gretchen,

I am a member of MyShopTracker, and paid for a full membership back in February using the discount. At the time, I knew I was getting into something beta, or at the very least, in the beginning stages of their life. However, at this time there is still just ONE report. Are there plans to add more? I currently, and for the last 4 years, have used Mystery Shopping Bible solely for my tracking purposes. I may never leave there, but looked into this as a possible option. Without reports, there is little appeal, in my opinion, as tax time becomes a nightmare.

Just wondering if their are any thoughts to add reports. This product works very well for just tracking shops, I'd be looking for more though.

Matthew - shopping North Central & North West Illinois
Go to Top of Page

Roberta07
Contributor

Chambersburg, PA
USA
64 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2011 :  1:32:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Each post in this thread made by new members?

Roberta W.
Shopping Southcentral PA and MD
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  08:19:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Roberta07

Each post in this thread made by new members?

And...??? What's your point?

Servanne
Merrily shopping my way through the Twin Cities, Western Minnesota and beyond...
MSPA Gold Certified since April 2007!
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
671 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  1:02:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any other unbiased opinions on this product?

Are there any competing produsts anyone can suggest that I can compare it with?
Go to Top of Page

Gretchen van Helden

WI
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2012 :  09:08:10 AM  Visit Gretchen van Helden's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much for your feedback and inquiries regarding My Shop Tracker. We are currently in the process of developing My Shop Tracker Version 2, which will implement vast improvements to the interface and reporting functions. Version 2 will also be released with new subscription levels to give users more economical options in cloud-based shop tracking software.

Look for your chance to help us beta-test our latest release soon.

www.myshoptracker.com
Go to Top of Page

ShopperDee
Star Contributor

USA
416 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2012 :  11:31:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gretchen van Helden

Thanks for your feedback...you raise a good point. My Shop Tracker is a fee-based product, but at $35 per year or less than 10 cents per day, we feel that it is a reasonable business expenditure that can save you time and money in the long run. Plus, the cost of My Shop Tracker may be a deductible expense…check with your tax advisor.

My Shop Tracker could very likely pay for itself in the following scenarios…

• If you have one or two shop payments per year that slip through the cracks without your knowledge

• If, on occasion, you fail to notice that your shop payment does not include that bonus or reimbursement that you were promised

• If you repeatedly purchase record-keeping supplies, such as hanging file folders, index cards, sticky notes, file boxes, notebooks, planners, etc.

In the above scenarios, I don't understand how user-error can be prevented. That is, if I make the preceding mistakes, won't I also make those mistakes (in not entering them, etc.) in My Shop Tracker?

Dee
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

NicLinBlue

BC
Canada
31 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  11:34:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hasn't anyone got anything else to say about My Shop Tracker? What is happening with version 2? Please keep us up to date so we can make an educated decision if this is the product to buy.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

Gretchen van Helden

WI
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2012 :  08:32:16 AM  Visit Gretchen van Helden's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Linda...thanks so much for your interest. What started out as an intended revision to My Shop Tracker has evolved into a new version of the tool, based largely on feedback we've received from our users. Version 2 is scheduled to be released in early November, and we think you'll find it more helpful and easier to use than ever.

www.myshoptracker.com
Go to Top of Page

TJ Monty
Trainee

Kasson, MN
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2012 :  3:37:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is there an update for what is going on with "My Shop Tracker"?
I have a membership that is about to expire, and my attempts to contact someone through the site have been unsuccessful.

TJ Monty
Go to Top of Page

Gretchen van Helden

WI
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2013 :  3:01:49 PM  Visit Gretchen van Helden's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Linda and TJ...I’m so glad you asked about the update to My Shop Tracker. We have gone to great efforts to retool the software, and admittedly, this took a bit more time than originally planned. The good news is, My Shop Tracker version 2 is here! You will find many functional improvements and time-saving features, as well as reporting that ranges from basic to comprehensive. The best part is that we now offer a free version, as well as standard and premium memberships that include enhanced features.

www.myshoptracker.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums