Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  1:41:45 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I dont know what changed, possibly an update is needed, but if I click to watch a news clip,video of any kind, there is no voice. What can I do to get the sound back? Ive checked the sound and my speakers are set at high, yet, all I hear is a hum, while the video clip proceeds to play on. I have a new computer and everything seems different, and harder to locate on Windows7.Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

JudyK
Star Contributor

USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  5:12:02 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
After a week of doing everything I could think of to fix this, I FINALLY GOT it fixed! I located the Troubleshooter and it repaired the problem.
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2011 :  09:01:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I read the name of this thread I was a little worried about you Judy when I thought you COULD hear voices...Hahaha...
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  12:13:51 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good one Lisa..lol This new system is confusing, nothing is where youd expect to find it to make the changes needed. A good many of my settings were changed, some I had my computer geek locate and change. If I try, and find Im unable, or insecure about making a change, I turn my machine over to her with the use of a password. She can make the changes from her home computer, to my computer at my house. Has anyone else used Teamviewer? Its great and used by many.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:
Active Topics

If you are logged in, click the link above to see all the topics that have had posts since your last visit.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums