Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Raymond E
Valued Contributor

Gilbert, AZ
USA
159 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2011 :  5:56:36 PM  Visit Raymond E's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://msjobboard.shopmetrics.com/
http://www.msjobboard.com/
I discovered this website earlier while searching for a company. At first look it appeared, to be a scam as it used the shopmetrics name in the URL and multiple URL's direct to the same page. Until I gave it a shot and realized that it is actually owned by Shopmetrics Inc.

It appears that this website is Shopmetrics attempt to compete directly with Sassie on job postings and synergistic registration. The site is indicated as still being in beta. The job board only currently includes the partner MSC's which are Measure, Ritter Associates, Strategic Reflections, Market Stat and I-spy. It does not appear that companies that do not use the Shopmetrics platform are currently included. Considering the design of the site it appears as if a MSC would most likely have to convert to the Shopmetrics platform to be included.

Has anyone had any experience with the site?

Additionally the website mission statement is posted below.

"The Mystery Shopping job board allows multiple mystery shopping companies to post their jobs to one place. This provides a single location for shoppers to find and apply for jobs in their area.

This job board was created and is maintained by Shopmetrics Inc. Shopmetrics has been a leading providers of mystery shopping software in the mystery shopping industry for more than 5 years.

We are a proud member of the MSPA. If you'd like to learn more about our company, please visit www.shopmetrics.com ."

Raymond
MPSA Silver Certified

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
903 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  06:43:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Even if each platform did an all-encompassing job board for just the companies using their software, it would greatly reduce search times.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

Terri_B

Birmingham, Alabama
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  03:35:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree with Sandi. Curious as to why ACE Mystery and Consumer Impressions, which are my most-shopped Shopmetrics companies, haven't signed on, though.

Terri, mystery shopping the Birmingham, AL metropolitan area and beyond!
Go to Top of Page

Camille Brown
Valued Contributor

Springfield, MO
USA
219 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  6:00:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent information on this site?

Camille Brown
Go to Top of Page

Terren
Valued Contributor

Brandon, FL
USA
120 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  6:38:02 PM  Send Terren an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got a mass email about this the other day inviting me to look into it. I have not but it seems like it would be a good idea.

GOLD *x1z1xl*
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1081 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  7:39:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an invite email from one of the msc to try it and I did. I love it. It's different than sassie, as it links several msc and I can see the number of jobs available in the radius I set up. It's a smart design and so far, user friendly.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

KellyFischer
Trainee

Sylvania, OH
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2011 :  08:51:52 AM  Visit KellyFischer's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Recent MSJobBoard News:
There are now 12 Companies posting to www.MSJobBoard.com, and when the site officially launches, there will be more than 30 Mystery Shopping Companies posting jobs.

Terri_B - Ace Mystery shopping is now posting there too!

Kelly
MS Scheduling
Go to Top of Page

BCheatam
Star Contributor

IN
USA
275 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2011 :  6:12:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's only going to work if it is kept updated. I checked it against the actual company website and for most of them it is out of date. There are jobs listed on msjob--- that have already been filled by the MS companies.

Silver Certified Mystery Shopper & Auditor in Central and Southern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

KellyFischer
Trainee

Sylvania, OH
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2011 :  05:45:15 AM  Visit KellyFischer's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
BCheatam - That should not be the case, actually. The MSJobBoard is updated every 5 minutes. If you saw jobs as "out of date", it may be that you needed to refresh your page, or they were labeled as Backup Shop opportunities. If a job is assigned to a shopper, whether or not it stays on the board and backup shoppers can apply is up to the schedulers who post them.

quote:
Originally posted by BCheatam

It's only going to work if it is kept updated. I checked it against the actual company website and for most of them it is out of date. There are jobs listed on msjob--- that have already been filled by the MS companies.

Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
671 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  10:31:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got an email that the beta is over and they are now up and running. Seems to work fine and will save me some time checking multiple sites for jobs.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

SusanToonces
Valued Contributor

Queens, NY
USA
164 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  4:14:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i have a question about this. I got a few emails with a LONG list of jobs, most of which I have no interest in. I mainly concentrate on restaurants and theaters.

Is there a way to only subscribe to the restaurant and theater list?

Susan
Go to Top of Page

AlexEding

Toledo, OH
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  05:49:30 AM  Visit AlexEding's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:

Is there a way to only subscribe to the restaurant and theater list?

Hi Susan, at the moment, the emails are just about work in each shopper's area. They are not yet formatted to subscribe to certain types of shops. You CAN adjust your notification settings on your profile, but that pretty much just lets you turn them off and on.

when you say LONG list in your email, how long was it? Is your area highly populated with jobs? If it is worth it, you should forward one of those emails my way and I can take a look at how long it is. Since it is an automated system, it might be getting over-excited. You never know ;)

aeding@shopmetrics.com

Alex Eding
www.msjobboard.com
Shopmetrics, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

SusanToonces
Valued Contributor

Queens, NY
USA
164 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  10:03:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Alex. I wouldn't say it's terribly long, just a couple of pages. I'm in NY, lots of stuff here.

I'll just keep scrolling down to see the different types. thanks.

susan

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
903 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  2:43:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Alex, can you check on the Ritter & Associates link for when you try to link sites to your profile? It takes me to their main website, rather than the login page, so the "do you want to link this company?" box never pops up like it did on the others.

--Sandi
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  10:14:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Alex, Is there anyway to not see the backup shops? It wastes my time to scroll pass them.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

AlexEding

Toledo, OH
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  08:36:14 AM  Visit AlexEding's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TinaMarie

Alex, Is there anyway to not see the backup shops? It wastes my time to scroll pass them.

Hi TinaMarie, There is a button coming soon to hide backups and phone shops as soon as we get it working :)

quote:
Originally posted by Sandi G

Alex, can you check on the Ritter & Associates link for when you try to link sites to your profile? It takes me to their main website, rather than the login page, so the "do you want to link this company?" box never pops up like it did on the others.

Sandi, I will do some research on this. I don't remember having trouble, but I have heard of this happening occasionally. Send me an email and I will see what I can find in the system. aeding@shopmetrics.com

Alex Eding
www.msjobboard.com
Shopmetrics, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
903 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  11:45:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Email sent. Thanks.

--Sandi
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  9:25:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been trying to work with this website since the first email. I signed up with the beta. Now I am trying to link the companies I'm registered with. I haven't even gotten to the new ones. This website is slow, slow, slow. I click on something and a bunch of curlicues circle and circle and circle, but nothing happens. My Profile appears to have nothing in it. If I finally get somewhere, I see that it does. So I check to see what is linked. Tonight I just gave up because the website wouldn't even tell me which of my companies were linked, only the number that were linked, so one was left out. The other night I had to try several times to get some of them linked. I have also tried several times to click on the Suggestion Box without success.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
631 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  06:57:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like the idea of this site but they seem to have some problems. I just tried to check for jobs and they kept sending me to Indiana. I don't live anywhere near Indiana so I lowered my radius to 10 miles and still with the Indiana. I hope they get their act together because in theory this is an excellent idea but in practice it stinks.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

AlexEding

Toledo, OH
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  08:49:57 AM  Visit AlexEding's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sandra G, I'm very sorry to see you seem to be having trouble loading the site!

I found you on our database and I will get back to you when I have done a little research. Keep an eye out for my reply :)

Alex Eding
www.msjobboard.com
Shopmetrics, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

AlexEding

Toledo, OH
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  09:00:08 AM  Visit AlexEding's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sandi G

Email sent. Thanks.

I'm glad we were able to figure something out! It turns out that sometimes Ritter's site doesn't link on the first try. I believe this is because their site's login is a different design than most of the other shopmetrics logins. It is something we are still looking at.

Alex Eding
www.msjobboard.com
Shopmetrics, Inc.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums