Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NinaS
Contributor

Vernon, BC
Canada
84 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  7:35:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard of online jobs with air miles as payment.
I have one panel that pays 15 air miles for about a 20 minute survey and would like to do more of these jobs.

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
399 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  12:16:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Most of the major US airlines will sell you an air mile for $0.02 to $0.03 per mile. So, 15 air miles would cost you $0.30 to $0.45 so you are working 20 minutes for next to nothing.

I belong to one site which has me look at one-page advertisements in exchange for air miles. Not many (5 to 20), but virtually no work and close to brainless. Everyone has their own price and makes their own decisions.

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

NinaS
Contributor

Vernon, BC
Canada
84 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  12:53:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info.
I'm Canadian and we buy airmiles for 30 cents. but I like 2 or 3 cents.At thirty cents it worked out to 9 dollars an hour which is bad but hey when I'm sitting here with nothing to do.
We have Alaska Air come in so I could use them on that airline. I have never used airmiles exceept for the last time i went to vegas. return flight was free and I liked that.
If you are able (ICC) please send the company you work for and where i am able to buy airmiles for 2-3 cents.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Follow Volition.com on Facebook.
click here

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums