Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Corporate Research International (CoRI) (3)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  07:51:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cindy1948

Has anyone done a recall job for Stericyle? I have one available in my area and just wondering if it is worth the fee offered.

YES!
http://forum.volition.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1002&whichpage=13&SearchTerms=rqa

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

SusanToonces
Valued Contributor

Queens, NY
USA
167 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  07:54:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a problem. Did two shops Friday night. No problem. Input the info for the first shop. No problem.

the second shop would not let me input the arrival time. I put in the departure time, then managed to put in the arrival time. The next line was the amount spent, I could not for the life of me enter anything. No can do.

I finally just had to submit. Next day I get a email requesting the receipt, I put it in, I can't get to any of the report. Submitted the receipt. What else can I do? I emailed them twice about the problem.

I want to finish the report. But it's not in my cart. There's no phone.

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Cindy1948

Utica, NY
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  1:08:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had this same problem. I did call and was to told to do the date then save, then the time, then save again. And this did work. I could not input any information either. I do all my reports this way now. I have not had any other problem.

Cindy Shepherd
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  3:26:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This may be a dumb question, but how do you save on Cori's reports? I don't think I've ever seen a SAVE button.

GO GIANTS!!!

Judi
Go to Top of Page

SusanToonces
Valued Contributor

Queens, NY
USA
167 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  3:33:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know, I just thought to hit SUBMIT, it would automatically save. I'll call in the morning.

PATRIOTS WON !!!!!!!

Susan
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  3:53:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Without giving out the company name.....

What is a RECALL shop???

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  5:32:56 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is collecting items that have been recalled by the manufacturer for some reason.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Cindy1948

Utica, NY
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2012 :  02:15:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Judi
You are right. You can't save on CORI. I was thinking of a different company. It's hel...... getting old!!!
Go to Top of Page

Nancy T.
Contributor

CO
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2012 :  10:07:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
FYI for you serious CoRI shoppers - 419-422-3196. You might have to ask for the right department, based on the type of shop. They are only open regular business hours for their time zone, but I have gotten an answer or a recording every time I have had to call.

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2012 :  06:20:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There are 2 shops in my area that I have been watching...THE DATE CHANGE!!! Both of these shops have NOT been available since around the 17th. They have been on backup since then. I have lost count HOW MANY times the date has changed on both of them and have never seen either back on the board. The date was switch again this morning. UGH.....JUST DO THE SHOP!!!!

Mind these shops have been up there is price since the 17th and since noticing the date changes have been watching to see if they become available. (The date has changed but not the commission, that is why I figured it was the same person getting the dates changed)

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

Cindy1948

Utica, NY
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  04:34:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There are three shops that I do regularly every month. Yesterday I received notice that I have to do training for only these three shops listed. Anyone else have to redo their training?
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
661 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  05:36:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to do the training again for the home improvement store.
quote:
Originally posted by Cindy1948

There are three shops that I do regularly every month. Yesterday I received notice that I have to do training for only these three shops listed. Anyone else have to redo their training?

Sue
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  07:33:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cindy,
Without giving the name of the company, what shop is it???4
Shoes, food, gas,???

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

Cindy1948

Utica, NY
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  07:36:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email on 1/23/12 stating I would be paid on 1/27/12 but as of today I haven't received a deposit. Did anyone get paid this week?
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  09:09:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cindy,
Yes, My daughter and I both got paid but we have direct deposit. Do you have direct deposit or pay pal?

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

LindaE
Valued Contributor

Billings, MT
USA
203 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  09:33:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got my direct deposit yesterday as expected.

LindaE
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  12:34:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid yesterday and it was under Stericycle's name instead of CORI.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

Cindy1948

Utica, NY
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  2:19:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ms. Kim
the store is a home improvement business.

This is the first time I have used direct deposit since I left pay pal. Maybe that's why my payment is late.
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  3:06:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cindy,
It takes up to 2 weeks to get it all set up...not sure why, I think it has something to do with the banking system.

Look for an email or even where it tells you HOW you are being paid, by the direct deposit...and see if it says when you will be getting your first payment as direct deposit from them.

Also check with your bank and make sure they are not holding for any reason.
Good luck with this.

As for the home improvement shop....I dont do those anymore, so I am sure I have to take the test regardless.

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

Karen C
Contributor

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2012 :  5:10:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm coming back to MSing after a little more than a year's break. I used to do a lot of shops for this provider and was very happy with them and the shops. Ms Kim may remember my newbie questions to her about the gas shops and CoRI in particular! LOL.... I shopped from late spring 2007 through the end of 2010.

I just tried to log in, and since I've changed my email address (and no longer have access to the former one), I clicked on the "sign up as a new shopper" link on the CoRI site to see what options it offered. The link did not work.... I really hope not to have to apply again (other MS providers have just let me change my email address). I want to try the "techsupport@mysteryshops.com" address. Does anyone know if it works?

Since I've seen something about "Stericycle" mentioned, I wondered if contact info for CoRI has changed? I'd like to get back to shopping with them!

Thanks for your insight!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums