Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Corporate Research International (CoRI) (3)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Cary in Cincy
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, OH
USA
259 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  03:35:21 AM  Send Cary in Cincy an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really think the searching for out of stock items is going to add to the time requirements for each store. I will not be doing these for $4

Cary
Mystery shopping and Merchandising in Ohio, KY, IN, WV, and More....
Video Certified with Own Camera
Go to Top of Page

BKBerger
Valued Contributor

Porterville, CA
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  7:04:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cary in Cincy

I really think the searching for out of stock items is going to add to the time requirements for each store. I will not be doing these for $4

Please say you never did this shop for $4 with the observation requirements?!?

Brian
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  5:44:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I can't pass the test.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

ClayG

TX
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  9:53:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So excited about the new format of the hardware shops! I just passed the test to find that my city has disappeared while I was taking the test! The pay has increased enough that I might plan a route.
Go to Top of Page

LauraFL

Tampa Bay, FL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  06:23:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got an e-mail from this company requesting more information on a shop that I performed two months ago! The question was not even on the report, and they had already graded my report a 5 and paid me for the shop.
I happened to have the answer in my notes, but I thought that the extreme delay was crazy.

Laura
Shopping the Tampa Bay area since 2004
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
661 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  06:25:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you are talking about the home improvement chain, yes it is worth the increased money. The form is shorter and there are less interactions. I still won't take them for $4.00 but if they bonus I go.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

ClayG

TX
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2013 :  2:54:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did my first job with the new format yesterday. I love the new format. That is now an easy shop! I was stunned during the shop at how many things I didn't have to do.
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2013 :  7:31:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those that have done one already, how difficult was it to find an online out of stock item?

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

ClayG

TX
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  11:28:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Finding the out of stock item is not difficult. I would offer one helpful hint. Try to find your out of stock item in a department where employees are ready to assist.
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  2:06:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Why are there no schedulable dates with the home improvement stores? I have not done any yet, so it's not a rotation issue. It's either grayed out, green, or red. No dates in blue for me to click thru.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  4:14:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tina, I believe it IS a rotation issue, in that someone else has done the shop too close to when you are looking to do it. They posted several that have to be done at these stores but there have to be a certain number of days between visits so if one of the previous shoppers has done it too recently, you have no available dates.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

EliseSm
Valued Contributor

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2013 :  12:32:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finished my first new home improvement shop, yesterday.

I actually went to the website to find the stock item, which took a long time until I focused in on the possible delivery dates, but I have the experience, now.
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2013 :  9:40:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done two so far. Finding the out-of-stock was easy, finding someone at the store to ask about oos was much harder. There was hardly anyone working in the store today. I waited and waited and waited...sigh! I was in the appliance department and it was...crickets!

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  06:06:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did one of the new home improvement shops but was not able to submit "due to not having an earlier version of IE." I think I have 10 now. I could not type anything in a comment section. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
661 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  06:21:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had the problem of not being able to type in the comment boxes. I fixed it by turning off my pop up blocker.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

DarleneH
Star Contributor

Cleveland, OH
USA
1325 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  09:31:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did mine who in Chrome browser, and had to be redo in IE because they didn't get the info.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  3:05:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I kept emailing people until I got a reply to turn on my pop up blocker. Once I did that, I was finally able to submit the report.
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  09:10:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only do 1 restaurant shop for these guys. They start at $4 pay, but I wait until it is $20 or more. I use Firefox, but found out the hardway that these guys are archaic and only interface successfully with IE. I lost an entire report one time and had to resubmit it. They have some huge national clients, but they are certainly in the stone ages when it comes to their technology. They always pay on time and quickly, so that is a HUGE positive.

Beside the IE reporting issue, the other hassle is that you will get an open shops notice, but there are no dates to pick from. They really need to pay for better software. Why not pick up Sassie? They basically have the best "industry-wide" software and you don't have to pay an IT guy like myself alot of money to develop up to date system and then keep paying to keep it updated.

I so hate that you cannot search for NON-backup shops. I would love to filter that out. If a shop is taken, I'm not interested in it. I know some people might be, but at least make that an OPTION to be able to filter that out. Or even search for a specific client only.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  09:47:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hate Windows 8, but so far IE10 and W8 is a good combination doing CORI reports. Every single report had gone through with no problem. I used to have to do every report 2-3 times.

Another shopper had suggested saving using Roboform. I'm doing that now, but since I have not lost a report yet with IE10, I have not test that out.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  11:09:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MicahPage

I only do 1 restaurant shop for these guys. They start at $4 pay, but I wait until it is $20 or more. I use Firefox, but found out the hardway that these guys are archaic and only interface successfully with IE. I lost an entire report one time and had to resubmit it. They have some huge national clients, but they are certainly in the stone ages when it comes to their technology. They always pay on time and quickly, so that is a HUGE positive.

Beside the IE reporting issue, the other hassle is that you will get an open shops notice, but there are no dates to pick from. They really need to pay for better software. Why not pick up Sassie? They basically have the best "industry-wide" software and you don't have to pay an IT guy like myself alot of money to develop up to date system and then keep paying to keep it updated.

I so hate that you cannot search for NON-backup shops. I would love to filter that out. If a shop is taken, I'm not interested in it. I know some people might be, but at least make that an OPTION to be able to filter that out. Or even search for a specific client only.

Been on CoRI's home page for years: They support only Internet Explorer. And discussed in this forum many, many times.
I've been told that Sassie charges MSC's by the hit count. So as big as CoRI is, likely cost effective to maintain their own in-house software.
Never had a problem with it myself, except when their system gets hinky. Like that never happens with Sassie?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums