Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Corporate Research International (CoRI) (3)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1711 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  06:02:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see they have a new fast food client.
Go to Top of Page

Cary in Cincy
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, OH
USA
259 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  1:31:31 PM  Send Cary in Cincy an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just had it out with CoRI. Don't know if I'll be shopping for them anymore. I had a gas station(blue and yellow) shop this weekend. The ones that the hours are not posted for. When I get there, I find they have bankers hours. They close at 6pm during the week and noon on Saturday. Its Saturday afternoon so I am screwed with the shop. It's an hour away so there is no way I can do it during the week or anytime soon. When I chat with them Monday morning, they remove the shop as I asked,
I rescheduled the shop Monday morning because a lot of times the chat does not work and I will get hit even worse,
but since I went ahead and rescheduled the shop they deducted the points anyway.

No shop hours posted anywhere in the instructions... And if they do not get to your email before NOON, the shop goes away and its too dang bad...

I hope they start shopping for CoRI in the future, since they will all be unemployed before long, and realize how they really do screw some good shoppers.

Cary
Mystery shopping and Merchandising in Ohio, KY, IN, WV, and More....
Video Certified with Own Camera
Go to Top of Page

Cary in Cincy
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, OH
USA
259 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  1:42:30 PM  Send Cary in Cincy an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
No good answers for any of my questions... Here is the conversation before I left...

[xxx 4:03:41 PM:] - Hello! Please give me a moment to read over your question.
[xxx 4:08:09 PM:] - Did you talk to someone about the unassignment?
[Cary 4:08:46 PM:] - XXX removed it for me. She did it manually
[Cary 4:09:37 PM:] - I requested it to be removed because the store is only open a few hours a day and I can not go back there.
[xxx 4:12:24 PM:] - Your rating got deducted becuase it looks like you assigned to it originally for the 22nd then the past due notcies were emailed so you changed it again for the 25th. Then you still didnt complete it becuase of the time constraints. You would have been able to see those time restirctions before you assigned to it in the first place.
[Cary 4:13:10 PM:] - I had to change the date because the 22nd was a saturday and I could not reach anyone at CRI.
[Cary 4:13:41 PM:] - because I did not know if I would get ahold of anyone before noon on monday I changed to date so it would not be unassigned automatically
[Cary 4:14:47 PM:] - I did a shop just down the street from it on the same day and I had every intention of doing it Saturday. I went to Indy and did them during my travel.
[Cary 4:15:32 PM:] - However, if the hours of the store had been posted in the shop instructions I would have known this and not assigned myself the shop in the first place
[xxx 4:19:49 PM:] - Okay that is fine but since this shop was not completed after being assigned to you since the 22nd, your rating has been deducted. It was deducted by another support representative and I am in no position to change it since what I see is valid for deduction.
[Cary 4:20:28 PM:] - I guess my next question would be what am I supposed to do on a Saturday afternoon at 4pm ? just sit and wait for my email to not be read in time and then it gets taken off automatically?
[Cary 4:21:34 PM:] - If you look at the time I requested the shop to be removed it was early Monday morning. I did not wait around for a couple of days. I did it first thing monday morning when CRI came online.
[Cary 4:23:05 PM:] - I did nothing wrong....
[xxx 4:25:25 PM:] - Like I said this was deducted by another representative so if you would like to bring it up with her why you were deducted I can give you her email information. Once something has been deducted it would not be fair of me to reverse it if they had reason to believe deduction was necessary
[xxx 4:27:48 PM:] - Im just telling you from what I see, you rescheduled the shop and still did not complete it. Without all the reasons as to why this happened, that is basic reasoning for deduction.
[Cary 4:28:57 PM:] - I want an answer from her... "What am I supposed to do to guarantee that I do not get the points deducted when it was no fault of my own?"
[xxx 4:31:12 PM:] - Unassign from the job on your own then send a follow up email to your client contact listed in your job instructions.

I explained the situation and she still could not see. I assigned the shop the morning before I went to do it and she still can not see it. Happy Unemployment CRI...

Cary
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  9:37:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was wondering if anyone has used windows 8 to do cori reports. I had trouble beginingof the year compketing them with windows 8....has anyone tried with recently with this company?

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  10:21:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I used windows 8 and IE10 for the last 6 CORI reports.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  09:07:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am trying to get shops but there are shops that have been taken from now till 7/27 in my areas. I live in Texas and the BIG cities are ALL GONE!
There have to be at least 400+ shops gone.

Is anyone else noticing this in their areas?

This was ALL done with the past few days.

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

TheresaCinNWIN

Northwest, Indiana
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  9:59:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is the auditor website down again???

Theresa C.
MSPA Gold Shopper jwkksg
Shopping/Merchandising NW Indiana and a little beyond
Go to Top of Page

EliseSm
Valued Contributor

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  01:12:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just lost more than half of a report, and have to start it all over, again. :(
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1711 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2013 :  3:43:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cori's site is down....
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2013 :  5:56:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is to all the schedulers in Findlay! As the 31st comes closer and knowing that at the end of rhat day all of you will go your own ways....it makes me sad. You are a great group of ladies and will be missed. I become great friends with some of you but wish everyone the best of luck when 5o'clock comes around on Wednesday.
So sad to see yall go....
Thanks for doing a great job....yall WILL be missed
Kim and Brittany

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

Cary in Cincy
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, OH
USA
259 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  11:35:47 AM  Send Cary in Cincy an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
So Wednesday the business moves to Indianapolis? This will be exciting. Glad I don't do much shopping anymore...

Cary
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2013 :  06:42:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was wondering if anyone else was missing the red/blue gas shops from the job list?

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2013 :  07:05:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, Kim, they were there yesterday but have been pulled off the board today. (I don't know why, only that I still had a window open that listed them but when I refreshed to look for current jobs, they were all gone. There is no way every one of them within 100 miles got selected and completed yesterday.)

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2013 :  07:43:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
LOL ...True!!!
BUT I do know there is someone who TOOK ALL the shops around me within a 300 mile radius in July....
Was not a productive month.

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1711 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2013 :  2:30:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How does the resizer work please? I did the download, then when I was doing the shop I went to submit my pics and none came out.
Go to Top of Page

Netti
Valued Contributor

Hudson, FL
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  6:39:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I can't find any information on their web site which states you must use Windows 8 and above.

I went on vacation for one week, came home, picked up a gas station and began to submit my report. From 11:15 pm until midnight, I kept hitting the submit link. Nothing happened, it just sat there.

I emailed them on their site and sent 2 personal emails, which bounced back. I was in chat with Alex this morning, he said that I had to have window's 8 or above. I tried to upgrade but the system wouldn't take it. Now, I have to go to the computer tech and have them work on it.

I am just curious WHY there was no notification on the site; at least giving us some time to upgrade our windows.

My report is a day late and I'm not a happy camper that I have to spend $100 in order to upgrade with a professional tech.

Silver Shopper - West Coast Florida
Go to Top of Page

Netti
Valued Contributor

Hudson, FL
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  6:48:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
By the way, I'm running Vista.

Silver Shopper - West Coast Florida
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  7:25:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Netti

I can't find any information on their web site which states you must use Windows 8 and above. (snip) I was in chat with Alex this morning, he said that I had to have windows 8 or above.

Um, Windows 8 or Internet Explorer 8? Windows 8 is [a disaster of] an operating system, and it would be ludicrous to expect everyone to now use that instead of XP/Vista/Windows 7/AppleX. I think a second person needs to confirm that. I am confident they will find themselves suddenly having very few shoppers if Windows 8 is a requirement.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  7:32:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Internet Explorer 9 is supported on Windows Vista. Try installing that from the official Microsoft download site before you pay anyone. BTW, Windows Vista was released in 2007. Mainstream support from Microsoft ended in 2012. My suspicion is that any PC running Windows Vista is living on borrowed time.

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  7:38:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Windows 8 is definitely not required. I am running Windows 7 with IE 10. Frankly, Windows 8 is something of a disaster as have been all "even" numbered releases of Windows, Windows Vista was one of the even numbered ones ("6") which is why so many people and major corporations stuck with Windows XP for so long, and then upgraded to Windows 7.

I have tried the Firefox and Chrome browsers, and they do not work. I have not tried Safari running under Windows 7. I have just accepted the fact that for CoRI, I have to use IE (for everyone else, I stick with Firefox).

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums