Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Corporate Research International (CoRI) (3)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  8:53:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Harvey S - I agree W8 is a disaster. I have it and it takes 3 extra steps to get what W7 does in 1. It is time consuming to use W8! I have IE10 and it crashes on W8 on a daily basis. I am waiting for the W8 update that is supposedly coming in October.

I can submit CORI reports using Chrome on W8.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2013 :  06:58:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally did the large (HUGE) gas company's Branded Wholesaler shop yesterday and it was accepted. It was much easier than the normal shops at a gas station where you have to take pics of perimeter poles and pumps. I will be doing more of these from now on.

BTW does anyone know how to use the pic resizer?? I tried to use it and did not work. I have been editing and resizing my own pics.
Go to Top of Page

Netti
Valued Contributor

Hudson, FL
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2013 :  07:32:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Connie, I have Chrome and that doesn't seem to work either.
Now, I am confused as to how & what to download.

Silver Shopper - West Coast Florida
Go to Top of Page

Netti
Valued Contributor

Hudson, FL
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2013 :  07:35:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Barb, I don't use the resizer; I set my camera - can't remember how, but it automatically uploads the photo's so they can be submitted.
Trendsource, I believe, has the resizer to upload.

Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2013 :  08:27:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
^^^^ I have no idea which IE I have but I use IE for my reports and they submit fine. I do not use Chrome to submit reports for CORI.
Go to Top of Page

Netti
Valued Contributor

Hudson, FL
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2013 :  09:25:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've never had a problem submitting them until just recently. There is nothing on their site stating I.E.8 and above; I have 7. I just don't know what changed since I did shops 2 weeks ago.

Go to Top of Page

EliseSm
Valued Contributor

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2013 :  10:50:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MCBarb

BTW does anyone know how to use the pic resizer?? I tried to use it and did not work. I have been editing and resizing my own pics.

Microsoft's Image Resizer Powertoy
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2013 :  09:46:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Okay, I just did my first mega client fast food shop. What a PITA. CORI software again leaves a lot to be desired. You have to answer whether the walk-in or drive-thru was open EACH time. I believe that was 10x for each scenario. Can't 1 answer "auto fill" the remainder? This is a simple coding logic that can be put into place. I also don't like not being able to "review" the entire report prior to submission. Oh well, I am glad I received excessive pay for this and will continue to only take them at this rate.

CORI is very solid at paying on time and has a cool "live chat" feature so that you can usually get help rather instantly. The rest of their system with the forced used of IE really leaves much to be desired. It's amazing they can have such huge global clients, but they are in the stone ages with their own software.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  11:12:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone know if the DIY store shops are being retooled again or have gone away? There haven't been any in several weeks. I actually have a few things I need to pick up there and I've been putting it off, hoping they'll come back so I can get paid for the trip.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

Netti
Valued Contributor

Hudson, FL
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  11:28:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will say that CORI has been good about my I.E. situation; once the tech fixed my computer - yes, it was my fault the jobs wouldn't submit, CORI accepted my report even though it was a week late.

I want to sign up for some more, but am not assured that I won't have the same problem.

Go to Top of Page

Netti
Valued Contributor

Hudson, FL
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  11:32:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't see the swimming pool shops in my area listed anymore and, neither the blue box home improvement.

I thought the new contracts were all submitted in late winter, does anyone know?

Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2013 :  05:18:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how to contact schedulers after hours or weekends? I cannot find their hours anywhere. I cannot self assign and need to request shops for now.
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2013 :  06:06:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Live support is currently online. On Saturdays, you can contact them until Noon ET.

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2013 :  06:50:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Harvey!! I have never done that before. I left a message and requested 4 shops for tomorrow. Cool beans! I hope I get them.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2013 :  07:08:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WoW, that was fast. I got all 4 shops within 5 minutes. hehehe I am loving it.
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  9:38:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So the rainbow/racing-associated gas is now listed as "announced". Interesting that retraining was not required. Does anyone know if those have become permanently revealed like the red/blue gas stations or if it is a one-off that would then invalidate eligibility for future unrevealed jobs?

--Sandi
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  07:49:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was told by a scheduler we do not need date/time stamp on pics. I did a "Wholesaler Branded" shop and took many pics with no stamp. The shop was accepted. I do other gas shops for them and do not have date/time stamp at all and ALL of those shops were accepted too. So I do another "Wholesaler Branded" and heard nothing....no feedback with rating email so I called and was told the shop in question does not have date/time stamp and was not accepted. I sent them an email and asked which is the policy..do we have to or not?! I am waiting for a reply. As we all know they do not work on weekends!!
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  07:59:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have required a date/time stamp on the photos for quite some time. I am quite surprised your other ones were accepted without it. Unless you are talking about a different gas brand than I'm thinking it is, the job details say pretty plainly that they must be on.

--Sandi
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  10:03:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yea, I will have to get one. I just wish they were more consistent. The last one I did will not be accepted>>>> so lesson learned.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  2:58:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have occasionally used my phone camera for restroom pics in the Big Blue gas station audits... phone does not have date stamp. And if I forgot to add a date stamp at report, they have caught it EVERY time in verification.

Yes, instructions are very emphatic and visible about the date stamp feature. Been that way for years. I leave the time/date stamp turned on for ALL pics I take for CoRI, all clients; never had a prob.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums