Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Corporate Research International (CoRI) (3)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  5:27:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had to learn how to get the date and time onto photos my camera takes. Many cameras have that capability, so don't assume that you need a new camera. Look at the manual, or ask Google by camera brand and model number.

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

MarkFL
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  6:26:59 PM  Visit MarkFL's Homepage  Send MarkFL an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dont even need a new camera. Make sure the date/time is set correct on your camera. Download "photoscape" it will put the date/time on all your photos for you at once.

Mark
MSPA Gold Shopper and Professional Merchandiser.
Go to Top of Page

BMiddlestead

North Dakota
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2013 :  5:03:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone see the blue light specials anywhere? They have been gone for several months. Has another company picked them up?

Becky
Shopping ND, SD, & MN
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  7:18:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone get paid today?
If not, did anyone find out WHY??

I wasn't expecting very much this week but would like to know if there are problems?4

Thanks

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  7:33:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My email at the beginning of the week said to expect it, but it did not actually arrive today. The email does say the typical "on or about" so perhaps it will come Monday.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2013 :  05:48:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did not get a deposit either. Very strange since this company pays like clockwork. I just checked again and the money is not there. Hopefully Monday.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2013 :  07:48:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Monday is Columbus Day, which is a Federal Holiday. Many banks are closed, as is the Federal Reserve System. I would not expect a deposit to appear on Monday.

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

Cary in Cincy
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, OH
USA
259 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2013 :  06:58:55 AM  Send Cary in Cincy an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my deposit today. I found it odd that last week the account did not show a deposit and I was going to contact them today, but it did show up. I was worried they might have paid someone else.

Cary
Mystery shopping and Merchandising in Ohio, KY, IN, WV, and More....
Video Certified with Own Camera
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2013 :  07:01:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Me too, I hope this isn't a new thing with them. I do look forward to those Friday paydays.,
quote:
Originally posted by Cary in Cincy

I got my deposit today. I found it odd that last week the account did not show a deposit and I was going to contact them today, but it did show up. I was worried they might have paid someone else.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

CherylEM

Livonia, MI
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2013 :  2:59:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am noticing that it is taking a long time for some of my gas station shops to be reviewed. They show as received but there is nothing in the receipt received column or job rating column for shops I did on October 21 and October 26 - today is November 3. I wrote last week inquiring about this and did not receive an answer. Is anyone else having this problem? I am going to wait until tomorrow and use their chat capability to ask about it.

Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  6:14:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have they lost their minds on those DIY stores? The fees had been increasing over time as usual, then they yanked them all back to the starting fee and stopped increasing them. Then today they send out an email that [shockingly] they had a bunch still open and if I'd pick up 6-10 shops, they will add $1 to each one. Ooooh, I'll be rolling in the money now! There's no way I'm doing those for single digit prices, thanks very much. Are they just sitting on the board every where, or are some people actually taking them at these low fees?

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

EllenNC
Star Contributor

Raleigh, NC
USA
498 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2013 :  04:31:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not even on a dare. That's too much work for the price. Those prices won't even cover the gas to drive there.

Ellen
Go to Top of Page

Cary in Cincy
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, OH
USA
259 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2013 :  08:06:04 AM  Send Cary in Cincy an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The new owners are putting their master plans into effect. they will be raising them quickly when it comes time for them to be submitted to the company and none of them have been done yet. It will be the new shoppers who come in and snatch them up only to realize they made a huge mistake and drop them all.

It is a broken record.....

Cary
Mystery shopping and Merchandising in Ohio, KY, IN, WV, and More....
Video Certified with Own Camera
Go to Top of Page

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2013 :  12:57:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I asked them to raise the fees for gas stations to 14.88 and I would do the ones in my area. They would not. Two got up to 12.00 and I guess someone did them. I am happy they got them. They had anther shop in my area that required an extensive test, and numerous pictures. You know what they were paying for this shop? THREE dollars!! I think that was insulting.

Crickett
Go to Top of Page

KarenKachelmeyer

Martinsville, IN
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2013 :  07:33:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The DIYs are sitting in my area, too. Have been all through November. The pay increased to double digits today, so they are starting to go.

There are three types of people in the world, those that can count, and those that can't.
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
291 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2013 :  10:16:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
did CRI just lose a global petroleum company to a competitor? I am seeing some posted with another company. Wondering if they are doing them in conjunction, separate project, or if they just switched companies.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

Larry S
Valued Contributor

Simi Valley, CA
USA
219 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2013 :  11:45:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The details of the shop will not be released until the first of January, but based on the pricing they have posted I suspect it will be more in line to the other gas shops that they do and not the current MSC.

Larry
Go to Top of Page

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2013 :  10:51:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Crickett

I asked them to raise the fees for gas stations to 14.88 and I would do the ones in my area. They would not. Two got up to 12.00 and I guess someone did them. I am happy they got them. They had anther shop in my area that required an extensive test, and numerous pictures. You know what they were paying for this shop? THREE dollars!! I think that was insulting.

They just raised the price--to $4.50. Add $10 to that and I will do it..lol

Crickett
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2013 :  04:09:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see that the other company does do the big name petroleum shops now. It seems to be by invitation only at this point and although I got an invitation email none are in my area. You do get paid 11.00 for the shop, 5.00 for gas and 1.00 inside purchase. You have to take two overall photos, one of each pump and infractions. Sound familiar? I wish I could do these.
When is CRI going to fall in line with the other companies and give a decent fee? I am however very glad that the big DYI stores have an easier form and you don't have to roam around finding 6 employees which sometimes isn't that easy.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
291 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2013 :  11:50:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only do 1 client for them and it's a restaurant. They start at $4 pay. I won't do for less than $20 pay. Hokie forms and force to use IE which I cannot stand.

I find more negatives with this company than positives.

Positives
1. Timely/consistent pay.

Negatives
1. Minimal pay on shops.
2. Illogical increases to shop fees to entice self-assignment ($4.00 to $4.23 for example). Like the 23 cents just made the difference for me.
3. Having to use IE to submit reports.
4. Substandard technology overall on website.
5. Having to "qualify" for clients just to see how low the pay really is.

Micah
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums