Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Corporate Research International (CoRI) (3)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  6:57:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Boy, when they don't make the sundae correctly, the photos look rather phallic.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

Debbie Haas

Slidell, LA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2011 :  12:37:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Looks like the regular gas shops are no more. Maybe they couldnt get shoppers to complete

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2011 :  3:28:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What do you mean????
They are still going strong in my area.

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2011 :  9:17:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There a lots of gasoline shops in the PA / DE / NJ area. Looks like business as usual to me.

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

Debbie Haas

Slidell, LA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2011 :  06:10:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No the only in my area are the detailed shops. Not the high paying 3.00 LOL

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Debbie Haas

Slidell, LA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2011 :  07:34:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was right. I was just told there arent any for next month :(

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2011 :  08:16:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Plenty of $3 shops next month in my area as well. Have you tried searching with a different zip code to see if it is just your area that no longer has them?

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

MegPie

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2011 :  10:07:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can anyone tell me how long it takes you to do the blue gas shops? I used to do them all the time until they changed it. TIA!
Go to Top of Page

Debbie Haas

Slidell, LA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2011 :  3:03:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well they arent in my area. Just the Branded Wholesalers Quarterly Shops. Looked in other areas and they have the 3.00 ones.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2011 :  5:56:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The regular blue stations take me about 10-20 minutes depending on if there is a store or not. The more detailed ones take way longer than I ever want to spend in a gas station, so I don't do them. (did one and that was enough)

Judi
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  06:45:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Once I got use to them and could take all the pictures without having to keep looking at the paper they take me anywhere to 15-20 min. These are the branded ones. It also depends on how many pumps are there ---the most I have spent was 25 min. They are really that bad once you get use to the report and what you have to look for. Of course I wont take them at a low rate.

The "regular" ones takes me about 10 min.

Hope this helps.

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  07:22:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The problem with the branded photo shops is that you never know when some jerk is going to park at the pump and go spend 30 minutes inside the store, especially if it's a full-blown rest stop location. You can't get the photo until they move, so you're stuck. That's happened to me twice now. Two other times, the stores haven't been that busy but one car never moved. I finally went to go ask the store personnel if they knew who it belonged to, and it turned out it was their cars and they'd just parked at the pump instead of in space. Why?? And how long would they have let me stand around before they volunteered to move?

--Sandi
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  07:55:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Amen to that Sandi. 'Round here the employees park their personal cars at non-functioning pumps, instead of putting up out-of-order signs. I recently audited one location where I was the only customer in the store, but still there were 4 unattended cars at the pumps. Took pics around the cars best I could, and explained in comments.
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  10:16:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have taken ALOT of photo while someone is parked at the pump. I just explain what I am doing and they step aside so they are not in the photo....the car is still there. I take 2 pictures---one of the whole pump( as much as I can get) then another of the top half. The 2 pictures will over lap but they have a full view of it. I have not had any problems with this as long as I am sending in both pictures.

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

MegPie

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  10:27:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank You so much for your responses. I was nervous to try one, thinking it could last an hour or longer. I may give one a shot.
Go to Top of Page

MegPie

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  10:31:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There is one right up the street from me @ $31.
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  10:50:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Really? You can take the photo with the car in the way? I thought it had to be a full-on, top-to-bottom unobstructed shot.

(After months of shoppers collaborating to get the price raised - the last two times I've done the two in town, they've been close to $30 - some fool has already reserved them for next month at the starting price. That will kill the price increase rate for Nov. )

--Sandi
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  10:02:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Now CRI wants us to visit a Dinosaur gas station, visit with the manager and have him fill out a list, take pictures of the store front, pump, sign and four canopy pictures and we get no gas anymore. What if the manager is busy and you end up waiting for 15 or 20 minutes? This is beyond belief. For all this work they want to pay three bucks. All I can say is if anyone takes any of these they need their head examined. This shop is at the top of my ten foot pole list.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

MsKim
Star Contributor

Bryan, Texas
USA
419 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2011 :  3:32:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ok sue ---very confused???
Are these the reg gas stations----the ones cori is famous for you are talking about we do not have to buy gas for??

I guess I ask because I have not seen anything in my email about this change and want to make sure before I do any new shops next month.

Ms Kim
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2011 :  3:52:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
These are the shops where you would buy $5.00 worth of gas and something for $1.00 inside. Take a picture of the sign and building. The sign has a green Dinosaur on it. There are usually convenience stores that sell this brand of gas. There wasn't an email, I just read the directions, don't know why. Something told me to read the directions to be sure everything was the same. Hope that helps.

Sue
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums