Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2016 :  05:59:01 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
A very minor situation occurred this year with Maritz; ONE supervisor was ignoring my request not to call me back with a counter fee. I finally mentioned that if it persisted, I would deactivate my account; that immediately solved the problem. As I always state the minimum for which I'm willing to work, a counter proposal is a complete waste of time for both parties.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2016 :  7:57:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maritz has decent software system. Much appreciated that they stopped the duplication of receipt uploads. It is still a waste of time to fill out invoices. They know the shop was completed. It is just their way of hoping you forget so they don't have to pay you.

For me, the most irritating thing about Maritz is that they don't email. I don't want phone calls. If I call in, fine. But if I email, why are you calling with a response? You respond in the same way that the inquiry happened. Most of my "shop searching" time is late at night. I prefer being able to email (even text some schedulers), but with Maritz, this is not possible.

Maritz pays on time and has some good clients. Their business model seems antiquated. Especially when they call for shops that are self-assign as mentioned in a prior post. If people know and still don't want them, a phone call isn't going to convince them. $$$ will be the biggest incentive to get the shops scheduled.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
661 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2016 :  05:34:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am very happy that Maritz now has direct deposit. So much easier. I would, however, like to have a list of the shops they are paying for like on the bottom of the check form they sent out before. I check off when a shop is paid and now if I have two shops with the same amount I don't know which on got paid and which one is on hold.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

VivianSoCal
Valued Contributor

Hawaii
USA
142 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2016 :  10:47:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm glad that they stopped requiring to upload the receipt to the invoice. Now, if they would just stop requiring the invoice...

Vivian
MSPA Silver Certified since 2004
Go to Top of Page

M Schipper

St Louis Park, Minnesota
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2016 :  08:49:18 AM  Visit M Schipper's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I thought several months ago Maritz was developing something that shoppers could use to do reports and upload photos while at the location. I think it would have been something similar to MobiAudit. I also thought I read where someone on Volition was doing a beta test for the app. Any news on that?

Mary
Go to Top of Page

CookieGold

Fountain Hills, AZ
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  08:50:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue - To find out the details (including VisitId) for the shops paid via a direct deposit: On your Maritz home page, click on Direct Deposit Information. Then click on the green Payment History link. Then, in the table titled Direct Deposit Payment Detail, click on the row with the date of the deposit. Shops are listed showing VisitId, Client, shop date, Shop Fee, Product Purchase amount, Other Reimbursement and Total Reimbursement.

Cookie
shopping in AZ, MD, and PA
Go to Top of Page

MarkFL
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2018 :  12:10:40 PM  Visit MarkFL's Homepage  Send MarkFL an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else having issues with the green and white gas audit test? I have done huge routes for 10+ years and cant figure out for the life of me what I am doing wrong. I only have one more try before I am disqualified for the quarter. The system no longer tells you what you got wrong, and they aren't allowed to assist over the phone.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Mark
MSPA Gold Shopper and Professional Merchandiser.
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
661 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2018 :  3:28:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a problem with the new yellow station test. I just couln't get it but I called and they were happy to go through it with me.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
372 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  03:05:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am getting a bit annoyed with Maritz. I have called them to let them know I live in a different state and asked them not to call me anymore (I only do about 1-2 shops a month, all high end, all for other companies). Does anybody know of a good person to talk to there to try and get this resolved? They are calling me multiple times a week now and disturbing my sleep (we are day sleepers).

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2018 :  01:13:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Why not update your phone # in the system to a different number? They will call someone else. You could use a bank, post office or any other business that is open during the day. What would be funnier is if you put in their 800 number so they call themselves instead. I'm sure the schedulers aren't trying to purposely piss you off. They are racing thru a list of people who have shopped a particular client and just hoping to find someone to do it again. I doubt they would even recognize they are calling the main Maritz number when dialing the phone.

My biggest beef with this company is that the schedulers are not allowed to email. If you email a question, you should receive an email response. If you text a question, you should get a text response. If I wanted to talk to someone, I would have called in and talked. I don't think it is that difficult of a concept to understand. They should respond in the manner they were contacted.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
372 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2018 :  06:03:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have no earthly idea what my log in information is, and I can't seem to get the system to send me a password. I figured out how to block their phone number, it will go straight to voicemail now. I have not shopped for them since 2015 or maybe early 2016.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Julie_WA_Writer
Star Contributor

Western, Washington
USA
1889 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2018 :  3:47:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like Maritz, and I like that I can always get someone from Team 6 to respond. I'm only doing T6 shops, which take >20 mins including reporting time. The only negative to calling is that when the schedulers assign, it's at the lowest rate. You'll do better direct on the website.

“Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” Tacitus
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums