Valued Contributor

Columbus, Ohio
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  12:57:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you. I'll do that.

quote:
Originally posted by FayEF

The only time I get emails, and this is fine with me, is for scheduled shops. Kimberly you might want to check and see if all is correct for your profile. My was accidently changed awhile back. Got it corrected and all is fine now.
Try calling the 800 number then press "0" and request the department/client you are inquiring about. The national demographics for their departments have changed for the clients with regards to territory. Also alot of the extentsion numbers are not manned. Alot of shifting has happened within the company.
They are still one of my favorties and appreciate the ear to ear with schedulers.

Kimberley
Route shopper with PV500 & backup rig.
Shopping since 2004 * MSPA Silver * Undercover Essentials * IMSC
Go to Top of Page

HamiltonJackson05

Virginia Beach, VA
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  12:57:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone know if there is a way to check payment and or shop history with this company?

Hamilton
MSPA Silver certified and wanting to be video certified
Shopping in Hampton Roads
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  4:33:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Click on "My Current Shops" and then near the top their is a link for "View Completed Shops". However, this only will list shops within the last 14 days. Make sure you submit an invoice for every job (even the ones that don't require a receipt) and then check the off the completed jobs when you receive a check. If there is a problem, call them and talk to someone in accounting. Email doesn't seem to work with this company.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

HelenBears

Toronto, Ontario
Canada
13 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  5:37:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a question about this company - they are requiring a copy of photo ID and a copy of my car insurance. I don't feel comfortable sending my driver's lic and wondering why the heck they would need this anyway - not like they would be liable in case I had an accident - besides I'm in Canada... what did you send for a photo ID - can I send the driver's lic and just cover up my driver's lic #??

Helen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  6:17:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If I remember right, these were required when the company started doing car dealership test drives. I sent my ID copy, but my car insurance is between me and my local DMV. I guess this is why they never offer me any car dealership shops.
Go to Top of Page

Carmen A

Central, TX
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  8:22:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did 13 gas stations for them today and the website is really irritating tonight... I've got the Error 500 on EVERY report MULTIPLE times. It's taken longer to do the reports that it has to do the shops !!!!!

Carmen
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  4:12:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I find that the later it is in the day, the more problematic their website. I try to put in my reports before 8PM ET.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Carmen A

Central, TX
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  4:17:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I started at 7pm time and didnt finish till 12:15 .... UNacceptable

Carmen
Go to Top of Page

DarleneH
Star Contributor

Cleveland, OH
USA
1325 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  6:59:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone opened a checking account without a deposit?
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  7:29:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Darlene -
This is a general reply, since I have never done a bank shop for Maritz. Whether you can open a checking account without making a deposit depends upon the state you are in. In Pennsylvania, it is possible. In New Jersey, the banking laws require a $50 (I think) minimum opening deposit. I think that Delaware requires $100 to open a checking account. Regardless of whether you can open a checking account without making a deposit, be sure to check the requirements of the bank. Some impose monthly fees if the balance drops below a certain level even one day during the month. This is very bank dependent, and often depends upon the type of account within a bank. Some checking accounts do not require any minimum (other than being zero dollars or above). There is one bank in Pennsylvania where I opened a checking account and the initial balance was $0

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  8:48:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In Florida, it depends on the bank/credit union. But yes, several banks including the blue bank, you can open an account without any $.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

DarleneH
Star Contributor

Cleveland, OH
USA
1325 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2012 :  06:23:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the replies.
Go to Top of Page

Dave C

Aurora, CO
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2013 :  10:02:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was told by a Team 4 person that only 10 banks can be self assigned at a time, with more after some are debriefed. That means waiting a week for the mail, if they're combo shops. I really liked planning my month by different areas on certain weeks. She said there will also be a limit of 30/mo, but I don't see how I could do that many if I have to wait to schedule shops. They are not the only company I work for.

There are many, many yellow gas station audits available here, and that was the real reason she called me. I tried to make it clear that they stay on the board for weeks because they don't pay enough for the amount of work required.

David Cundiff
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2013 :  09:17:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was surprised to find out that, as reluctant as they are to use modern technology (you know, like email and downloadable paperwork...), Maritz is active on Twitter!

Servanne
Merrily shopping my way through the Twin Cities, Western Minnesota and beyond...
MSPA Gold Certified since April 2007!
Go to Top of Page

Dave C

Aurora, CO
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2013 :  2:16:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They won't set up a direct deposit or PayPal system either, but two of the check I received in the last year came in completely unsealed envelopes. They send out reminder messages for every shop, copies on the web site, and they all have to be read and deleted individually- sometimes 10 or 12 per sitting. I've mentioned these issues to their (invariably friendly) employees that call me, and they don't know what I'm talking about. They have said they would pass along the information, but nothing ever happens, and I certainly haven't received any responses.

David Cundiff
Go to Top of Page

Larry S
Valued Contributor

Simi Valley, CA
USA
219 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2013 :  6:00:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have over a 1000 emails on my home page accumalated over 3+ years. I will not take the time to remove them. It's their server and their bandwidth. Someday they will get smart and remove them. As far as how they pay, why mess with a system that works. They pay quickly, on time and as long as you do an invoice it is accurate. I have had only a few minor problems over the years and they have all been handled quickly and in a very friendly manner.

Larry
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2013 :  6:07:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you'll call them, Simone can get their tech rep to delete them for you. I did that, had several years of messages saved up. Was really taking a lot of time to load their page!
Go to Top of Page

Mindy T.

Sioux City, IA
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2013 :  06:35:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been called seven times so far this quarter, asking me to do the same yellow gas station shops. I've told them that I will assign the shops if I am traveling to those areas, but they keep calling. I wish they would use a system more like Market Force. I do enjoy working for Maritz, and staff is always friendly. I just get very annoyed with the constant phone calls for the same shops.
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2013 :  09:13:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have a "backup" or emergency phone number for these people? I am calling the 800-782-4299 number. It says their on the phone no matter if I pick 0/1/2/3 etc. They phone system isn't set to tell you office hours even if you call in the middle of the night.

I am wondering if they were "snowed in" and have not come into the office today. I'm in SoCal, so I have to admit I don't follow the weather patterns of the midwest. I did hear something about alot of snow going thru. Maybe they were affected?

Micah
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
661 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2013 :  09:36:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where the green dinosaur gas shops went. They are usually out by now.

Sue
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums