Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  8:10:22 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am trying to unsubscribe from a topic and each time I click on unsubscribe, a little hand comes up and it does not unsubscribe. I have tried to do if from the main page and from the subscriptions page.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2011 :  12:11:11 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
It works for me fine. Any time someone's emails bounce I have to log in as them and unsubscribe from all their subscriptions.

What's a little hand?

Email me what topic you are trying to remove and I will do it for you.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  1:12:28 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally figured it out. The unsubscribe on the top right would not work for me. If I as on the actual thread, I could unsubscribe from the bottom of that thread. The little had was telling me I had pop ups turned off...which I did not.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  09:10:46 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just tried both on this topic. Both worked and both made the same pop-up to let me know I un-subscribed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:

Only use QUOTE as needed to quote what you are replying to if it is otherwise not clear.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums