Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Market Force Information, Inc. (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 30

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  11:11:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have requested at least 30 times for no schedulers to call me. Of course they keep calling and leaving messages. I emailed the so called "helpdesk" and they told me nothing that would "help" the situation. I finally changed my outgoing message on my answer machine clearly stating for schedulers to stop calling me and not to leave a message. I know how this is going to end... in the toilet.
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
279 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2014 :  11:37:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just a dumb suggestion, but why not change your phone number with them? Do you ever really need to receive a phone call from them? Most of their correspondence is thru e-mail, right?

I changed my phone number with DSG so that I would stop being called from the Philippines or wherever they called from.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2014 :  06:09:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have no other number. I do not do Tracfone anymore. They have to have a number in case someone wants to clarify something. (for Quality control)
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2014 :  11:52:05 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maybe get a Google number. http://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2014 :  5:59:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Pam, I should check into that.
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer Cassada
Valued Contributor

Rio Grande, NJ
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2014 :  7:59:20 PM  Send Jennifer Cassada an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone noticed that the expensive, but delicious burger shops aren't on anymore. In my area, I think I'm the only one that every did them and I was getting crazy bonuses. They were posted sometimes for 3 different meal times at least once a week. I'm wondering if I maxed out on my times going or if they're not being shopped anymore.

Shopping the South Jersey Shore
Go to Top of Page

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2014 :  09:25:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer Cassada

Has anyone noticed that the expensive, but delicious burger shops aren't on anymore. In my area, I think I'm the only one that every did them and I was getting crazy bonuses. They were posted sometimes for 3 different meal times at least once a week. I'm wondering if I maxed out on my times going or if they're not being shopped anymore.

I used to get tons of shops for the inexpensive and lousy-tasting burger shops and now see none of them, either...? Maybe *I* did too many....

Crickett
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer Cassada
Valued Contributor

Rio Grande, NJ
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2014 :  7:16:54 PM  Send Jennifer Cassada an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I actually did an expanded search and they're showing shops in the next county, but not in my area. Maybe I'm tapped out in the location or they're just not doing that specific location anymore. I miss them and their extra scoop of fries

Shopping the South Jersey Shore
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2014 :  06:00:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I do them too. The inside is red and white with peanuts? I love these shops. I did the regular, online and phone too!!
Go to Top of Page

Lauren75

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2014 :  7:04:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any tips on resizing photos? I have an assignment that requires a picture and every time I take one on the smartphone, it is too many megapixels for the market force system. It takes me so long to convert it to paint and attempt to make it acceptable...any tips?
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2014 :  8:00:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
PicSizer. Free, easy to use, functions quickly.
Used it for a decade or longer.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2014 :  11:31:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I use Pic Monkey for free, online basic editing (cropping, etc) and resizing. You can also choose your quality when saving for smaller file sizes.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Lauren75

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2014 :  03:20:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
thanks...I will give that a try.
Go to Top of Page

KarenMSW
Valued Contributor

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2014 :  8:34:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I either use the Pixresizer app that CORI had or just upload it to my laptop via bluetooth then use paint to shrink it 50% and I'm all good. Which method I use depends on how many pictures and how lazy I'm feeling at that time.

Karen
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2014 :  05:39:45 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here is another one.
http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

I have found most companies want 640x480. A friend of mine sent me some photos that were not resized and it slowed my email down terribly. It took forever for me to open them.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
279 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2014 :  1:52:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've seen the image requirements by some companies. I've never resized my pictures. As long as they exceed the minimum and are successfully uploaded, I move on. I have yet to have a shop rejected or an editor ask me to fix them. I wonder if that was an old requirement that was just never updated. With MF, I'm really surprised they have a 1MB limit. But maybe because of the sheer volume of shops they handle, their system cannot support it.

Pam, are you on dial-up that your email slows down that much? I am constantly emailing multiple 1-2MB pictures from my cellphone with no issues.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

Ashley Rene
Valued Contributor

Georgia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2014 :  11:24:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Christmas theater checks- does anyone know if these usually end up getting bonused at all? I live close to this theater but the price for the check is really low.

Ashley Rene
Shopping Augusta, GA CSRA and Surrounding and never sleeping.
Go to Top of Page

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2014 :  2:37:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley Rene

Christmas theater checks- does anyone know if these usually end up getting bonused at all? I live close to this theater but the price for the check is really low.

Yes, they usually do, BUT not by much and for a schedule the next day or the SAME day, so you need to watch your email carefully. The best way is to try to do two different checks at the same theater with nearby times. Otherwise, unless you would pay to see that movie yourself, it is rarely worth the time. I sometimes ask the manager if it would be ok for me to watch it, since the company does not authorize me to. They always say ok.

Crickett
Go to Top of Page

Ashley Rene
Valued Contributor

Georgia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2014 :  7:23:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks. There's actually three checks at once, which is nice. I'll probably end up doing it if there's a bonus. Even a small one would add up if I do all three. :)

Ashley Rene
Shopping Augusta, GA CSRA and Surrounding and never sleeping.
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2014 :  8:41:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley Rene

Thanks. There's actually three checks at once, which is nice. I'll probably end up doing it if there's a bonus. Even a small one would add up if I do all three. :)

I'm having Christmas at my house and will be missing FOUR! What a bummer.

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 30 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums