Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Market Force Information, Inc. (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 30

Ashley Rene
Valued Contributor

Georgia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2014 :  8:09:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Theater side issue: I was removed from an assignment due to what turned out to be a paperwork error. I asked (over the phone- I called because the job just vanished without notification) to be placed back on the project if it came available again, but I was told it wouldn't be available again. I then (minutes later, actually) got an email that showed this project as available again with a $10 bonus. It also stated, "If you have been removed from this assignment previously, you are not eligible for this bonus."
Seriously? Merry Christmas to you, too!

I turned down other work to do this job. Just trying to make ends meet for school this semester. I definitely won't be making Marketforce theater a priority over other companies from now on.
Just my experience. Marketforce's regular shopper side seems to be fine so far, though.

Ashley Rene
Shopping Augusta, GA CSRA and Surrounding and never sleeping.
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2015 :  3:52:02 PM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I might have sealed my fate with MF to get removed. Once again, one of their offshore Schedulers contacted me.
1) acted surprised that Toni is female instead of male.
2)Mispronounces the city where I live
3) I say I am not taking any assignments for the rest of the week because the weather reports are predicting an ice storm.
4) after I said the we are under an ice storm warning, proceeds to ask me if I can shop in the neighboring town since I cannot do the first one she asked me to do.

To top it off, it was the tater tot shop so, yeah I would love to sit in my car in 28 degree weather.

At least the schedulers in the states are more understanding when it came to the weather.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising exclusively!
Go to Top of Page

PamBam
Star Contributor

Schaumburg, IL
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2015 :  02:23:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been overseas for two years and had to work to get 'reinstated' so that I could start choosing shops for my first week back in the US. But then I saw that I was taken off again - though I had 7 of their shops to do. I had to recontact them and they said that the system automatically deletes all shoppers who haven't done a shop in 30 days.

They reinstated me when I explained the situation but has anyone else had this happen? There are lots of times I may not shop for 30 days and I don't want to have to go through this every time.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping domestic and international locations since 2003
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2015 :  6:33:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They deleted me twice in 3 months, even after I had done 1 shop a month for them. I haven't bothered to be asked to be reinstated again.
Not worth the hassle they put you through. They don't have enough shops in my area, to make it worth my time to have to ask to be reinstated all the time.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

RonR
Valued Contributor

San Jacinto, CA
USA
126 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2015 :  5:37:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did my first shop for them in about six months and had not been removed from their system.

Shopping all of Southern California.
Go to Top of Page

TammiT
Contributor

Paramus, New Jersey
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2015 :  12:41:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are quick to delete you. Just realized I was deactivated again.

Tammi
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2015 :  09:17:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I decided to start doing some mystery shopping again. I haven't shopped for MF since 2009 and just checked and I'm still active after all theses years.
Go to Top of Page

Ashley Rene
Valued Contributor

Georgia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2015 :  01:06:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone get paid for Dec yet?

Ashley Rene
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
367 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2015 :  10:25:37 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been, am and will always be thankful to this MSC for firing me in Nov. of 2010. Within 2 mos., I had lost 25 lbs., 2 belt holes, radically lowered my blood pressure and was/am no longer borderline diabetic. What I thought was a slowdown in my metabolism at age 67, was very foolish eating on my end of food loaded with fat, sugar and/or salt. After my dismissal, I've learned about nutrition; better late than never.

This has nothing to do with the above MSC, but an Arby's small Jamoca shake contains 19+ teaspoons of sugar.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2015 :  10:50:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They ALWAYS pay on time. If you have direct deposit they pay at the 9th or 10th of the following month. If not, it takes about 2 weeks more.
I have never had an inkling of trouble in this regard..

Crickett
Go to Top of Page

Ashley Rene
Valued Contributor

Georgia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2015 :  11:35:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess I need to call them, then. Their announcement says the transfer payment will happen on the 9th. It did not. The pay date listed under my payment history says the 19th, but it's still not in my account. Other deposits from that day already showed up. =\ Not picking up any more shops until it shows up.
Blah, several companies this month making me worry.

Ashley Rene
Go to Top of Page

Ashley Rene
Valued Contributor

Georgia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2015 :  8:43:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
1/27
Still no payment. I've ceased picking up shops from this MSC and will take nothing again until explanation/ pay in full.

I have sent a message. No response as of yet. Very disappointed with this.

Edit: I got a response. They are not direct depositing my money, and have not verified my bank account. I am not sure why this is, as they have had weeks upon weeks to do so and their website says it only takes a few days to accomplish this. I was not expecting a check in the mail- that's not what I signed up for. So at this point I'm pretty sure it hasn't arrived, but I live in an apartment complex with non-locking mail boxes and I haven't been here to babysit the mailbox between work and school hours, so who actually knows. Maybe someday I'll get paid.

Ashley Rene
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1689 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2015 :  09:07:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They did something to the website again and I cannot report my shop I did today. Anyone have any suggestions? I did email the helpdesk.
Go to Top of Page

LAlao
Star Contributor

LA
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2015 :  11:25:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The new setup is not at all phone-friendly.
Go to Top of Page

Anni
Star Contributor

PA
USA
726 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2015 :  7:50:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do NOT like their new website format!

MCBarb...Their website states that you should use now Google Chrome for the best results. Hopefully it will work for you. Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1689 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2015 :  08:20:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do use Google chrome. I tried IE and it does not work either. They are aware there is a problem.

Is anyone having a problem with the new website? Can you submit reports?? I see ERROR contact helpdesk etc. message.
Go to Top of Page

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2015 :  12:29:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WAAAHHHH..I loved their old website. They sent me a "Samantha" a couple days ago, offering me $3.00 xtra to do a FF, and I thought I would, but it would not do a thing when I accepted it. I use Firefox. Then today, I see, they want Chrome. Gapbuster wants IE. Are we really supposed to constantly change browsers and remember which is whose what?
DARN, I liked the old website...

Crickett
Go to Top of Page

LAlao
Star Contributor

LA
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2015 :  06:35:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't WANT google chrome!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1689 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2015 :  07:33:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had someone call me to get the report for the shop I did Saturday. She sent me a link for faxzero.com so I can send the CPI and receipts.

www.faxzero.com
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1689 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2015 :  09:50:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The new website has been repaired. I see no ERROR message. I was able to submit the receipt and CPI on the website just now!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 30 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums