Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Market Force Information, Inc. (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 30

Jennifer Cassada
Valued Contributor

Rio Grande, NJ
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2016 :  9:13:12 PM  Send Jennifer Cassada an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've had trouble with submitting reports for the grocery store audit. One time it took me almost 3 hours to finally get the report in. I like doing the other (just reimbursement shops) but I'm tired of buying something big enough to put on the bottom of the cart.

Shopping the South Jersey Shore
Go to Top of Page

SandyKMac
Contributor

Dallas, TX
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2016 :  09:15:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It finally happened. After 10 years, I no longer have any shops showing up on the page. I haven't been able to do the burger shops since my son worked for a fast food rival, even though it's been 3 years since he quit. There were the Chinese restaurants and the wings restaurants that I enjoyed, but they're not really good choices for me. I just couldn't say no since I enjoy their food. I had a shop scheduled, forgot it(where was the reminder email they were always good at sending me, no excuse, I know?). I clicked on the link in the email they sent telling me it was overdue, but it didn't show anything so I couldn't reschedule it. All in all, it is better for me. I couldn't do the grocery shops because the last time I did one, the employee recognized me from before. Now I just shop there because I really like them.
Go to Top of Page

SandyKMac
Contributor

Dallas, TX
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2016 :  08:58:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess I spoke too soon. I had turned off the email notifications and today I decided to check and see what they had available. I was able to see the shops that were available in my area. I guess I'll be tempted again to do the shops I like.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2016 :  11:19:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found the new ff client!!~ I will try them if there are any around me and if they haven't been taken.
Go to Top of Page

BCheatam
Star Contributor

IN
USA
290 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2016 :  9:32:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
McBarb, they have added another one. It's a low pay reveal but if you like the food, the reimbursable covers a good choice of selection. I did these last year and they were fun but I think I remember they paid a lot more.

Silver Certified Mystery Shopper & Auditor in Central and Southern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2016 :  06:04:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I checked to see if they had any grocery shops and they lowered the fee from $5 to $3. I will let them sit there for a while til they go up. One location has a grocery shop for $6 ... offered for the next few days and for October the fee is $3. I see they are not doing well without McD's but this is too much. $3 fee? Come on.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2016 :  1:57:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't walk out the door of my house for $3.
They got to be joking.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2016 :  07:55:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I emailed helpdesk and got a reply about the new "Make Me An Offer" link for certain shops. I never saw that on their website. Has anyone seen that?
Go to Top of Page

KarenS
Valued Contributor

Arizona
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2016 :  11:26:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Might that be something from their mobile app? I don't use it but perhaps someone else knows.
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
279 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2016 :  11:45:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It makes sense that it would only show up on the time-sensitive shops close to a deadline. They need them done and if your offer is somewhat reasonable, they might take you up on it. They certainly aren't going to post that link with shops at the beginning of a period.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

KathyT
Contributor

Toledo, WA
USA
84 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2016 :  08:57:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has Market Force really lost their big fast food client?

Kathy T
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2016 :  11:53:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, really. Many months ago.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

KathyT
Contributor

Toledo, WA
USA
84 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2016 :  12:14:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wish I knew who has them now... I could always count on the cash (and the calories).

Kathy T
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
463 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2016 :  4:52:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
KathyT, I don't believe anyone is doing McD's now...I believe they stopped their MS program....for now. If I am wrong on this, someone please correct me!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2016 :  2:19:14 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
What do you think of their new website? I had a little trouble finding job details, such as guest information, like who should accompany me on the job.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2016 :  1:56:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found it confusing at first, but not now. I am used to it and like the features.
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
463 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2016 :  4:06:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MF must be rolling out the new website in waves, because my view of the site is that same as it has been for months and months...nothing new yet.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2016 :  7:37:44 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do not think everyone is seeing it at the same time. Barb, what do you like about the new features? Maybe I am missing some things.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2016 :  04:33:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pam, I like the fact we don't have to save the page.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2016 :  06:58:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pam, don't you like it better?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 30 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums