Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Market Force Information, Inc. (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 30

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
283 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2017 :  6:52:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
NO feedback or comments in over 4 months on one of the biggest companies out there? Maybe all the regular contributors on this board have all been blackballed by MF. I am one that was awhile ago. However, my friend still shops for them. He showed me the new site and can't stand it. I have to agree after viewing it with him. They don't show the dates or the pay on the standard search. Isn't that the most important things? When can it be done, what time period (bfast/lunch/dinner) and how much $$$? From what he showed (without somehow customizing the view if even possible), that key info is missing.

I'm so glad I'm not wasting my time with this company anymore. Anyone on the board still shopping for them and like the new format?

Micah
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1670 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2017 :  07:13:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like the new website, do shops for them monthly and have no problems with MF at all.
Go to Top of Page

Jacks

Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
19 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2017 :  3:15:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ditto. I am fine with the website, shop with them monthly and have no issues with them.

Jacks
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
283 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2017 :  5:52:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am not saying there is a problem with MF. I guess what I was looking for was something to help my friend out. He (like me) wants to be able to see scenarios (time/pay) of shops as well as dates available.

So I guess for the people who "like it", what do you like about it? The old format where you saw all the information on the initial search seems more efficient than having to click for details on each potential assignment. From what my friend showed me when he was asking for my help was 3 columns. Shop type, address, and 3rd column with link for more details. Is this view "customizable" so more data can be seen without having to click the link?

I'm hoping someone has a better response than "i like it and i have no problems with it"

Micah
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2017 :  7:44:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MicahPage

I am not saying there is a problem with MF. I guess what I was looking for was something to help my friend out. He (like me) wants to be able to see scenarios (time/pay) of shops as well as dates available.

So I guess for the people who "like it", what do you like about it? The old format where you saw all the information on the initial search seems more efficient than having to click for details on each potential assignment. From what my friend showed me when he was asking for my help was 3 columns. Shop type, address, and 3rd column with link for more details. Is this view "customizable" so more data can be seen without having to click the link?

If you hide the map and make that your default view you can see the dates and the fee.
I'm hoping someone has a better response than "i like it and i have no problems with it"

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1670 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2017 :  08:28:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MicahPage

Micah, Good luck with that and happy shopping!!
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2017 :  3:56:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else having issues with the website today? Some of the links at the top of the page, specifically "home" and "find shops" are not working for me

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
283 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2017 :  5:49:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maybe they got hacked by the Russians too? :-)

I am one of the lucky ones that got deactivated by MF. I cannot check for you. However, my wish is that they lost all their clients!!!

Micah
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
465 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2017 :  7:14:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, many of us signed up with MF are experiencing the glitches. It is discussed in length on another forum. The IT dept at MF is aware of it and are working on it. Why, oh why, did they ever mess with the old website when it was working just fine!!??!!??

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

EliseSm
Valued Contributor

USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2017 :  1:47:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Everything is different, and nobody likes to learn a new website while trying to put in a report in a timely manner.

Once I got used to it, I try to remember the most important aspect of reporting with MF: Always upload images and receipts first. That way, if the report gets sent mistakenly by me as a new site user, the photos and receipts will be included and integrated into the report.

Preliminary glitches when the site was brand new were beyong stressful. Some of the good news is the site can accept larger photos, and larger photos may be good business with their clients. MF probably needed to be able to compete in the market.

There could also be security issues.

I find it puzzling to understand why MF renews their shopper base, in a market where competitors brag of a large number of shoppers they have in their shopper bases.

Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1670 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2017 :  6:16:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I made another error in reporting a shop... so I got an email about "Data Integrity." It turns out if you make 3 mistakes with them they let you go. I have 1 more error before they let me go and feel this policy is ridiculous.
I have done over 300 shops for them of all types. When it happens, I will get over it for sure.
Go to Top of Page

Joyce A H1
Valued Contributor

USA
156 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2017 :  01:15:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yep, you pretty much have to be perfect with them, which no human can ever achieve. Got the ax from them a couple years back. Several months before I received my certificate thanking me for completing 3,000 shops. I was at around 3,300, with them after over a decade of shopping. I completed most of their work at base pay because of some postings that they ax those who take too many bonus shops. A couple schedulers just told me that they wanted me on their list to contact because of my excellent record, then bam. I calculated my so called unacceptable "Error" rate at less then one third of one percent.

I was at the time getting my feet wet on another self employment endeavor. Now I found myself with more time to work out the protocols and fine tune. I now only take shops I like, from companies that show appreciation. Because of the more time I suddenly received from not running around completing their shops, my at home business got the extra attention. I'm now making three times the income and absolutely love what I'm doing.

The experience I received from over a decade of making a full income mystery shops as a full time shopper gave me the confidence and skills to move on.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 30  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums