Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  11:19:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was told that IF work was received by Friday (didn't say what time) then I could expect a check cut on following Friday. I just did my first assignment for them and won't have my paperwork faxed in until late today, so I'm not expecting a check until week after next.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  3:22:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't received my check yet, it's been 2 weeks since I completed the assignment. I should have received a check sometime this week, but nothing. I'm only out 1 assignment and will not do another one until this pay is straightened out. I emailed Kathy and ask where the check was coming from, with no response. Previously she was very prompt in returning my emails, until I asked where my money was. I will give a company 1 chance, but not a 2nd one.

Has anyone else been paid for the candy aisle/checklanes yet?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
208 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  05:12:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, THAT does give cause for alarm.
Reports@dot2dotretailgroup.com usually gets a reply from
Annalice Penniwalt who seems to be in the "Quality Control Department"
All (& I do mean all) of their listings within 75 miles of me in my state (approx. 12 sites) disappeared this week, so I did not work.
I will post if I receive negative (i.e. a returned check-no listings)
or positive (i.e. no returned checks, listings reappear) Some of the listings were rather distant for the fee.

Lynne
Gold Certified h0c5ds Shopping suburban Des Moines, IOWA: Clive, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Johnston
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
208 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  05:41:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done some further checking and it seems that since they process over 1,000 Faxes a week (maybe more now) and could be operating with a very small staff, so your check STILL could be coming.
All of the stores in my area ARE BACK UP and I did select my 3.

However when I went to get the paper work, a message appeared
saying call report & instruction available Fri October 6 at 6:00 PM.
& stating no going to store without CURRENT paperwork, reporting time extended until Monday at midnight.So those that went Friday may not be able to do so and those that had a Sunday midnight deadline now seem to have until Monday at midnight.So everything seems to have been pushed to a day or two later. The notice also said that they'd been out to store s and there WAS stock in the back rooms. To that I vehemently disagree, but COULD CHANGE as Halloween bears down on us.

Lynne
Gold Certified h0c5ds Shopping suburban Des Moines, IOWA: Clive, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Johnston
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  06:52:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Over 1,000 faxes per week, then before they took on the job, they should have adequate staffing to handle the load. I always have great response to emails until I asked about my money. Either she doesn't want to admit that they are behind, which I would understand, or she doesn't work there anymore. Just an answer, even an 'I don't know, let me check' is better than nothing.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  5:40:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Finally received an email after posting here. Still don't know anything, but at least I know she's still alive.

Checked, I'm suspended, for some reason, don't know why.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
208 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  06:39:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ooooops! Suspended? well, I might be also. I think I'll check before I leave for the day (which should be any minute now !)

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  1:16:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
could be an IT problem, she's checking. Somehow my zip code got changed or put in wrong. I was sure that I checked it, after I was hired, but another company's payroll dept changed my name. So who knows. the scheduler is trying to get things corrected.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
208 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  11:28:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I read that your zip code got changed. I checked and found that my zip code also had been changed and was incorrect. In the beginning, mine was correct, but not now. I sent a message stating that my zip code was wrong & giving the correct numbers.

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2011 :  11:55:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received my check today, dated 9/30, before I was informed that my zip code was wrong, and before I emailed my supervisor. Still suspended, but at least I was paid and correctly. I wonder what might have happened? I hope they can figure it out. The assignment that I completed was easy and the pay was good, I can understand if an overwhelming amount of reports were submitted and things ran alittle late. I have worse cases, ie never being paid.
Hopefully things can be straightened out and I can work for them again.
PS.. the zip code on my check was correct.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
208 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2011 :  3:44:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That IS good news.

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
208 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  07:23:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, silly me!
I went in to take on another location and found
I HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED! ! ! !

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  09:36:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Personally I think they have had some IT problem that might have effected either most or at least some of us. Contact your supervisor asap. Hopefully it is an IT problem, and not the idea of us posting on this forum.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
208 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  06:57:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, today is SATURDAY. I STILL cannot login.
The screen

YOUR ACCOUNT IS UNDER SUSPENSION, Please contact your scheduler

STILL comes up when I try to login. I sent an E-mail on Oct 5th politely asking why and received the following:

Ma’am I am not really sure but I will have to send this to our IT department to find out for sure.

Annalice Penniwalt

Quality Control Department
follow us on facebook
Dot 2 Dot Retail Group
Phone: 501-781-6800
Fax: 877-245-4661

Yesterday, I gave a store some help and it was pretty rigorous, leaving me sore all over. I guess I will be able to soak in a hot tub, rest and enjoy the weekend (This HAS BEEN a pretty physically demanding week).

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
697 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  09:05:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, did the two of you ever get reinstated or an explaination? Just curious.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  09:18:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not yet, have received emails stating our problem was sent to IT. the funny thing is that I actually have the telephone number for one of the IT guys. I haven't called him yet, but I do have it.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  1:22:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
At least I got paid, I don't expect to work for them again.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
208 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  1:31:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If it walks like a duck...and quacks like a duck...
I have 2 weeks pay due...
I am beginning to see something yellow and hear a faint quacking.
I am holding my breath hoping none of the checks received bounce...

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1122 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  3:17:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed up with this company. I hope they have work in my area....also hope they pay me.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2780 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  4:39:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only worked 1 week for them, and the pay was 1 week later than I expected. I worked on 9/16 and was paid on 9/30. After that job, my store didn't need work done.

Lynn, have you have any payments?? If not, are you sure they got your new hire packet??? Of course, if you can't get ahold of someone, you can't ask. I sent an email to reports@dot2dotretailgroup.com and received an email back. You might try that email.

Marla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums