Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback requested: Coast to Coast Merchandising and installations (CCMI)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
459 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  06:23:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any feedback would be appreciated, hubby signed up for gas station project with them and has heard nothing back yet.

ADMIN NOTE:
What is their web address?
How does one contact them?
How did you hear about them?

Mindy

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
659 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  07:58:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It took some searching, but I found their website:

http://ccmiretailservices.com/

Coast to Coast Merchandising and Installations
413 Route 940
Suite 312
Mount Pocono, PA 18344

1-800-558-7550
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1126 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  09:26:53 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
likewise. still waiting.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
606 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  4:45:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for this company for 5 years. It use to be MidAlantic.

If you were accepted you should have received a e-mail yesterday telling when POG is to be delivered and the beginning dates.

I have never had a problem, but it does take 30 to 35 days to be paid. Check has always been good.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1126 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  12:52:02 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It appears I can clear my calendar and look for work elsewhere. My job board/request board is empty. Dang! That would have been a nice project to hook into if routed well.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2012 :  11:21:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This project has come around again. Any feedback on how it went last round? Also, what was the time frame for receiving a list of locations? I mean, how far in advance of the project's start date?

Thanks.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1126 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2012 :  12:22:42 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting. I applied again. Last round, I got zip.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2012 :  1:47:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hope you have better luck this time around.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  12:48:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It looks like most of the jobs have been awarded. I didn't get any although I asked for many. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

I have done many audits in the same gas stations which involve checking the POP.

Did any one else get awarded any of these Gas Station visits? If so, I would love to hear how they go.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1126 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  5:20:44 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It appears I can clear my calendar and look for work elsewhere again.
Go to Top of Page

TerrieDean
Contributor

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  7:15:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did get some locations. I have about 15. The project is'nt due to start til the middle of Febuary. What I was told that as of today they are getting lists ready to ship. I think we will actually be taking items like POP into the stations and placing them as well. Not real sure about all the details yet.

Terrie
Go to Top of Page

Amanda MN

Charlotte, NC
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2012 :  11:14:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How does the assignment board work? It was full the other day so I applied and tonight it is nearly empty yet it still says I have selected my sites. Do I need approval or is it self-assign?

I want to know right NOW (impatient, I know ) if I have the sites or not so I can build a schedule up around and possibly chain other assignments.

MSPA Gold certified
I shop the greater Charlotte area.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
606 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2012 :  05:14:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did you received a usersname and passcode? If you did, then click on the tab, sites. If you did not get the username and passcode, you probably are not receiving work. Materials are being shipped beginning 5-7.
Go to Top of Page

Amanda MN

Charlotte, NC
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2012 :  12:02:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info Maralyn. I did receive my username and password. If I get the assignments this would be my first time working with the company; I'm excited!

MSPA Gold certified
I shop the greater Charlotte area.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1005 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2013 :  12:51:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
New round posted today, same client as before.
Web header says "Coast to Coast"... is this part of Coast to Coast Scheduling? Trying to figure out if I ever signed up with them, or how they got my addy. I had a login but none of my passwords worked, had to make a new one.

Done this project for other companies, 15-20 minutes per location as stated in their email is wishful thinking. Most stores require a ladder and a helper.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1126 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2014 :  8:48:23 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am listed with CCMI and Coast To Coast Scheduling. Based on email and past experience, I'd say they are totally different companies.

I missed an earlier email this month, but received a new one today. It offered a package deal at a slight bump in pay per location. Since I do not have real world experience with CCMI, I only increased the number of sites that I asked for to about 2/3rds of the offered territory. IT DOES SAY they will reply by email and you must reply by email within 24 hours or they will delete the jobs offered from your account. Email does say supplies will be shipped to your profile address of record, so double check your profile information on their board.
Previous job applications have not yielded any work, so it is a wait and see for me at this time.
Additional info: They posted the same email I received on NARMS at the same time they emailed me.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
606 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2014 :  5:20:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CCMI stands for Coast to Coast Merchandising and Installation, One company.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1126 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2014 :  3:03:27 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
AS I mentioned in my last post, I did not offer to take all the locations in the advertised package deal. Their site is neat in that you can indicate locations that you can handle with a checkmark.
They ignored my checklist They made me an offer of their original package deal as advertised without regard to the site selection options software on their website. Pay is at the advertised package deal bonus rate.
The paperwork is straight forward.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1126 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2014 :  05:57:15 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess I'm hired. I submitted the paperwork a couple of weeks ago.
This morning FEDEX called to say they have 40 boxes for me and wanted to be sure I'd be home to receive them. There is no way they can leave them on the porch. Each stack of 8 boxes was about 5 1/5 feet tall. So I can only load a few stops in the car at a time.
====
Update:
44 boxes 25" x 21" x 7"
4 boxes 48" x 28" x 4"
sizes are rounded to nearest inch.

Each box has a sticker with a location ID number. I have a list of locations, but nothing tying the locations to a location number.
As of Feb 1, 2014, I do not have valid reporting instructions, report forms, etc. Communication - telephone calls to voicemail and email lack of response. I'm getting nervious.

LOL I added the update this morning - my missing instructions came by email this afternoon Feb 1. They do confirm each box belongs with a specific location.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
659 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2014 :  12:26:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff68005

I guess I'm hired. I submitted the paperwork a couple of weeks ago.
This morning FEDEX called to say they have 40 boxes for me and wanted to be sure I'd be home to receive them. There is no way they can leave them on the porch. Each stack of 8 boxes was about 5 1/5 feet tall. So I can only load a few stops in the car at a time.

What the heck are people supposed to do who live in an apartment and have no garage? You'd have to drive a van or an suv just to load what, 4 boxes?
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2014 :  2:22:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've gotten upto 7 of those boxes in two different cars at one time. One car is a hatchback, but the other is a sedan. I don't think I could get more than 8-10 in either car at one time.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums