Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback requested: Coast to Coast Merchandising and installations (CCMI)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2014 :  3:30:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I worked for them, there was no way of getting a run of boxes in the car, I broke them down and divided all the like materials in a holder could get up to 30 stations in my car that way. Did that for over 10 years.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2014 :  05:55:34 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
HEADS UP !!!!
My project instructions say I can start Sat - Feb 8 with a two week window for 47 locations.

FEDEX just called to say they have ANOTHER shipment of 47 pieces weighing a few hundred pounds which they will deliver Monday. Net result is I lose 3 working days (Sat-Mon).

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MikeRMO

MO
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2014 :  8:31:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WoW!! I suppose congratulations are in order, huh?
I received an email today, $17 per location seems a joke.
Apparently by reading the comments here, this is the ONLY thing they do
which resembles merchandising. At any rate, have fun with your new adventure, Jeff.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

Gene Grubbs
Contributor

Illinois
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2014 :  6:07:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are advertising for new work in walmart - anyone have any info on what that might be?
Go to Top of Page

AmyLH

TX
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2014 :  05:22:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It could be anything from packing out candy to building end caps. It seems like they are trying to branch out into more actual merchandising to grow their company. It could be promising.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2014 :  10:04:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for this company for over 10 years now, merchandising is not new, it just was not nation wide.
Go to Top of Page

CTalbert
Trainee

Lebanon, KY
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2014 :  5:15:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the paperwork to work for this company but it asked for a copy of my social security card and I got scared. I had put my social on the form so why would they need the copy of the actual card. I wrote and said I did not want to send that so they could take my name off their list. Was I foolish?

Camille
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2014 :  7:00:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have given a copy of my SS card to each of the companies I work for, as an employee. It is used as part of the I9 form that is required to be filled out...(also gave them a copy of my driver's license, which in my state, has my WEIGHT on it!!!! Yech!)
Go to Top of Page

Marissa luvs to shop

Carmel, New York
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2014 :  4:52:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Back in early September, I completed two shops for this company and was told to download an app. I downloaded the app however there was problems using as I completed the shop. I contacted the scheduler and she advised me to submit on the companies website and I did. I was told the payment was going to be a quick turnaround needless to say it is over 30 days and I have not received payment. I called and emailed Sharon, Tina and Richard and keep getting the run around. Please help my fellow shoppers. I am frustrated and want to get paid.
Go to Top of Page

EdMikes
Valued Contributor

Salt Lake City, Utah
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2014 :  3:21:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marissa,

Contact the New York State labor board. Explain the story to them. They will most likely have you fill out something online or mail you something to fill out.

I can almost assure you after you do everything as requested from the state you will get a check from this company..

They normally do not like to mess around with the states on matters like these.

Ed Mikes
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
450 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2015 :  5:01:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anything new on this company?
They sent me an email offering for an audit at a bunch of gas stations in my area.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Gene Grubbs
Contributor

Illinois
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2015 :  3:38:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone doing the Beats headphone service in walmart for them?
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2015 :  8:36:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
BDS used to have that gig. It was a huge PITA because you have to maintain the displays. That is you have to troubleshoot whatever is wrong/broken. Lights don't work, headphones don't work, headphones stolen, you have to get replacement parts and fix/repair it all. The WalMart customers tore the displays up.
Go to Top of Page

Gene Grubbs
Contributor

Illinois
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2015 :  1:03:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Actually, I like the in store servicing gigs more than true merchandising.

Used to do canon printers and cameras for BDS in the same walmart a few years back.

Do you get a parts kit or anything ahead of time or order for next visit?
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2015 :  8:58:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No you don't because you have no idea what parts you need until you get to the store and to each display. You also have no idea what headphones might be working or not be working or have been damaged, stolen and need replacing, what lights are out, etc. You order the parts and then have to repair/fix the displays on your next visit. Hope you're good at being an electrician. This is way more involved than serving printers. And we did the merch as well, that is bringing the headphones out from the back and stocking the displays.
Go to Top of Page

Gene Grubbs
Contributor

Illinois
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2015 :  5:23:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hasn't been too bad taking care of the beats display. Third visit was a refresh replacing the power supplies, modules etc and updating the pill speakers.

Left it after that visit in perfect condition.

The regular continuinty visit fell only a week later, assumed it would be breeze...I was definitely wrong. It's had to believe that something can have so many things broken in a week.

All deliberate damage yet no one appears to see anything.

Oh, well I guess that's why the pay to them serviced each month.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
562 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2017 :  09:45:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's been almost 2 1/2 years, anyone still working for this company? If so do they pay on time, work o.k. etc?
I was asked to apply, but would like feedback first if possible.
Thanks in advance.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums