Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2012 :  06:49:20 AM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have others experienced these came problems? I purchased a new Windows7 computer. Not realizing the new program was going to affect so many of my files transferred from my XP comuter, Ive run into roadblocks. Pictures in jokes dont show up when receiving or forwarding an email. I can no longer share much of my previous info that was stored. A resume I had saved isnt accepted ,nor can it be opened ,or viewed, at various job sites Ive applied to, as its considered SPAM. Now I found out those files have to be converted to PDF. Instead of being able to locate certain files in specific folders, I have to hunt for them in several other folders that I wasnt aware even existed. There are now 3 places to find pictures, same for Documents, that may be or,maybe not contain what Im needing . A picture taken and saved to the pictures folder may be saved in one of the folders and maybe not, and its very difficult to resize them when I no longer can easily access them. Also,I cannot add sites to my favorites for easy access. All of this brings a question to mind. Can I uninstall Windows live email and the program that controls how pictures are sent/saved? It seems everything is sent as a slide show, including resumes, and has a limited time to be viewed by the other party. Ive installed a free pdf converter to solve one problem, but have no idea what can be done for the others. If memory serves me right, I created this account thinking I needed it, and its been one big problem ever since! Has anyone experienced these same problems? What did you do to reverse those changes made.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:
Active Topics

If you are logged in, click the link above to see all the topics that have had posts since your last visit.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums