Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: CPM US (formerly known as National In Store (NIS))
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

CGryder
Apprentice

Pearland, TX
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  3:08:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am doing my first job for them this weekend and was wanting to know if anyone has worked for them here and what their experience was.
Thanks

http://www.us.cpm-int.com/

Learn CPR and save a life.

Cindy in Indiana
Star Contributor

South Bend, IN
USA
277 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  4:33:59 PM  Send Cindy in Indiana an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked for them for 2 years, and they were GREAT! Assignments were clear, and pay was fair. They paid on time. They offer online reporting, which is great. Take all the work you can from this company.

Cindy
MSPA Gold Certified #hp4ksf

Happily shopping Northern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan since 2000.
Go to Top of Page

Vonette
Star Contributor

Walla Walla, WA
USA
867 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  7:21:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been doing a monthly job for them since January. My supervisor responds very quickly to email and has been great to work with! Pay is on a set schedule and is very dependable. I've found the online reporting to be easy to use too.
Go to Top of Page

.RedRobin
Inactive

New Orleans, LA
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  12:59:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI,

I have worked for them for 8 months. The paperwork is very simple. The pay is always on time. I wish they had Direct Deposit, but maybe that will come later. I like working for them very much. Once you get assigned a store then you get all the work that comes up there. At least it is like that with the Weekend Warrior Team and that is what I am on.

Robin
Go to Top of Page

Dusti
Contributor

New York
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  1:00:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi There,
I have been working for them for 3 years. They are a great company to work for. They have online reporting and once you get your new hire paperwork to them they pay every two weeks.
Dusti
MPSA Silver-syxqhh
Go to Top of Page

KarenMA

Malden, ma
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  4:07:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree its a great company to work for. I have been doing 2 stores twice a week for them for about 5 months.Very easy paperwork and the paycheck always arrives on time.

Karen
Gold Certified Shopper c213bh
Go to Top of Page

.BethEdwards
Inactive

Rome, GA
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  06:09:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lucky You. I worked for them for two years in Nashville before moving back to Georgia and I've been trying to get back on with them but no openings. They are one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The jobs are clearly stated, the pay is fair and prompt, and the people are great.
Go to Top of Page

AndreaNE

Gering, NE
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  7:04:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just started working for NIS this past month and they have been awesome! The assignments are cut and dry with plenty of instructions provided for successful completion. I also really appreciate the web reporting option.

~MSPA Silver Certified~
Shopping Western Nebraska, Southeastern Wyoming, and Northern Colorado
Go to Top of Page

Christina Hoppel

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  9:11:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked on the weekend warrior program for NIS for about 6 months. They were a great company to work for and the visits were very simple and fun. Unfortunately, they don't have any work in my area anymore, but I'm always checking!

Christina
Go to Top of Page

.JaneP
Inactive

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2003 :  07:54:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for NIS for over two years and never had a problem getting paid. The assignments are usually different with the exception of a monthly contract I do for them. You report online and send in your paperwork. I get my check like clockwork every other MON.

Another company I love is Premium Retail! I get my checks from them on the same MON. or Tues. and they do have reg. contract work.
Go to Top of Page

.Jenni_OK
Inactive

McLoud, OK
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2003 :  2:01:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I absolutely loooooove working for this company. The scheduler I have is wonderful and always there when I need her :) Also, they provide all of the paperwork you need and submission is online! I am so happy I got lucky enough to have the "competition" quit them and give me the opportunity to work with such a wonderful company!!!!

Huggs,

Jennifer Harrison :)

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

MerryWagnerGA

Georgia
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2003 :  7:53:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I filled out an app. the other day. I hope I hear from them soon!! The website certainly presents a very professional company to work with.

Hey, anyone got a clue as to how I can get my foot in the door a little faster?? I'm in south Georgia..I think merchandisers are kinda sparce in my area. Email me if you have any ideas as to how I can "push" my app. a little. Thanks! and GOOD LUCK CGryder!!

MSPA SILVER CERTIFIED SHOPPER
Go to Top of Page

.HaroldLP
Valued Contributor

Syracuse, IN
USA
242 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2004 :  05:56:15 AM  Visit .HaroldLP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for NIS for over a year as a Team Lead on several different reset projects. Neither myself or any member of my crews has ever had any problems with pay, scheduling etc. I consider them to be one of the best companies in the field to work for. There is always someone available for any questions or problems, no matter what they are.

They offer some of the top pay for resets, with full travel expense including, hotels, mileage and daily per diem. If anyone gets a chance to work for NIS grab it, they are tops!!
Go to Top of Page

REBailey1

Alton, IL
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2004 :  1:12:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My apologies for attempting a new thread instead of posting to this one. Up until yesterday, there was alot of negative feedback on this thread, which appeared old, about NIS. I was conerned since this is not the same image I have of NIS to this point. I have had mostly good success with NIS. Any issues regarding the projects, and reimbursement issues have been resolved quickly by my DM, Lynne....she has gone above and beyond to fix anything that comes up. I hope those with both good and bad views will continue to post with updates about NIS....keep us all on our toes.

Merchandising, Mystery Shopping and Audits in Metropolitan St. Louis, MO; Southwestern/Central and Springfield, IL
Go to Top of Page

Ava Collett
Valued Contributor

Russellville, Arkansas
USA
126 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2004 :  9:15:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yea! They called me-I'm doing a job next week-end!

Ava-Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Ava Collett
Valued Contributor

Russellville, Arkansas
USA
126 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  07:44:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did the job and was paid very quickly-about 2 and a half weeks.

Ava-Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Traci_OR

Oregon
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  10:17:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really enjoy working for NIS. I have been working for them for over 2 years. I have never had any problems with payroll. Also, when ever I am in need of help, there DM are super easy to get in touch with. I look forward to a long working relationship with them!

MSPA Silver Certified ynzrd7
Go to Top of Page

Pamela S
Contributor

Martinez, California
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  05:39:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I to have worked for this company for a while now and have never had a problem with them, except I am still waiting for more work. The pay always comes on time! One of the best!!

Pamela
Go to Top of Page

AdriennneM
Apprentice

San Francisco, CA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2004 :  7:42:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been with NIS for a little over 6 years. They have a lot more work in my area than they used to. There is a set date for check mailing (every other Friday) and a definite cut off date for each pay check. There's a list on their web site so I always know what to expect and when. Checks arrive on Monday or Tuesday if there's a post office delay.

One thing I really like is that your projects are posted on your Web site one or two weeks before they start. Paperwork usually arrives mid week the week before. So it's easy to plan ahead and group stores together.

I highly recommend them. My supervisor, Anna, is the best!
Go to Top of Page

MichelePA

Schuylkill County, PA
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2004 :  12:54:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been working for NIS for almost 2 years. They are a great company to work for. It is so nice knowing what jobs are coming up in advance (I have work listed up until 10/22). It makes scheduling so convenient! Pay has always been on time and accurate.

Go to Top of Page

LJT

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2004 :  1:47:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Would some of you please share what your different assignments are with NIS?

Has any one done floor graphics?

Thanks,

Joyce
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums