Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: CPM US (formerly known as National In Store (NIS))
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

Danielle
Valued Contributor

Houma, LA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2007 :  09:50:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There is nothing BOOMING in Louisiana, thats for sure. The only work we really have is the CVS scoresheets, and that is about it.

Danielle

Danielle Boudreaux
L&R Distributors
Reset Division
Go to Top of Page

Danielle
Valued Contributor

Houma, LA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  9:10:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gee NIS cant afford to loose anything else. There company is going away slowly. All I have left is CVS scoresheet (which I heard that the contract is under review) and Office Depot and Circuit City work. That is it. My work has been cut by like 75% of what is used to be. I sure hope they get out there and get some more contracts b/c I really like this company and just hate to see them go down so badly.

Danielle

Danielle Boudreaux
L&R Distributors
Reset Division
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2008 :  03:03:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm with you guys. I did manage to get the Kohl's account from the new company and that is going well. My work with NIS is looking pretty sparse when just last month I was singing their praises!
Go to Top of Page

Danielle
Valued Contributor

Houma, LA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2008 :  10:07:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yep the pay for those jobs are bottom of the barrel that is for sure. And the pay for the scoresheets is also b/c for all work they want us to do for that call, it is not worth it at all. I did get the WM work, that will be the most work I have had and the highest pay for about 6 mths so I am happy about that.

Danielle

Danielle Boudreaux
L&R Distributors
Reset Division
Go to Top of Page

Eric in Tampa
Valued Contributor

Shopperville, FL
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  4:56:53 PM  Visit Eric in Tampa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. I've been with NIS for close to 6 months now and I can attest to the changes going on. Its really sad. So many people that I know have either left or is leaving. I've completed 2 audits in early January yet haven't seen anything regarding when payment will be posted. This is the slowest that I have ever seen it.

Hope that it turns around soon!

Eric
MSPA Gold Certified, 2007; IMSC Certified, 2012 (Chicago), 2013 (Atlanta), 2015 (Las Vegas).
Undercover Essentials Video Certified, 2012 and owns PV-500 ECO. Nevada Work card (expires 2020).
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  03:21:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with them for 3 years and it is sad. Eric there is a payment schedule on the website. Wondering why they have an ad on Shadowshopper when they can't keep the reps they have busy?
Go to Top of Page

RepSusan
Valued Contributor

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  10:01:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I noticed on the Archway link that someone was asking questions about a Staples project. Just wondering if Archway outbid NIS for the work NIS was doing for Staples? Any input anyone? I have been with NIS for about 3 years and I have seen things get slow such as now. I really only have one other regular chain besides Staples except for an occasional one time call to some other chains in my area. I hope things pick up.
Susan

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  1:20:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They did not lose Staples, I just spoke with my DM. There are several other companies that merchandise in Staples, not just NIS.
Go to Top of Page

RepSusan
Valued Contributor

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  5:05:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for checking. Here's hoping that February is just a slow month.
Susan

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  02:27:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is this the Green Machine?
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  12:31:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wondering why it requires two people? I was not told that it did.
Go to Top of Page

GaryMiller1

Perrysburg, OH
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  1:33:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you need to assemble a machine, you are not given a list of all the tools that you need. Try putting the two (2) nuts on the rear axle rod with your (one) Crescent Wrench, Philips Screw Driver, Box Cutter, Hammer and/or 3 Sizes of Allen Wrenches.
Go to Top of Page

Danielle
Valued Contributor

Houma, LA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  09:32:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would not split that little bit of money with a partner at all, that isnt worth it. Just get the dept manager to help you out with it, or if she cant build it and have them place it up there when they have a chance. We cant be expected to lift almost 100 lbs in the air by any means.

Danielle

Danielle Boudreaux
L&R Distributors
Reset Division
Go to Top of Page

Shel7296
Contributor

Wapakoneta, Ohio
USA
64 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  1:55:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to work for RMX and they will not assign people the floorgraphics jobs. You go on their website my.naturalinsight.com put in your username and password and then you go on your dashboard and those jobs will be offered to you. It is a first come first serve assignment. and if they have a bunch of floorgraphic stores that doesn't get done on time then you will get emails from your supervisor about those stores that did not get done on time and they would offer the rep more money to go and do the stores. IMAO I think that RMX will not have that account very long. . I also work for NIS

Shelly
Go to Top of Page

RepSusan
Valued Contributor

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  11:40:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, the amount of work in March for NIS isn't looking any better that last month. Anyone talk to a DM or get any info regarding the light schedule? I never got a reply back when I asked.

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  11:57:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Again, I'll say my DM said there was plenty of work just not in my area. I am, however, getting a sinking feeling. I have my CVS's and some Staples work but nowhere near what it was.
Go to Top of Page

Danielle
Valued Contributor

Houma, LA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  4:43:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am going tomorrow for a TRAINING for the CVS scoresheet, ha after doing it for like 5 years now they decide we need training, I dont know what is up with that. But my DM is meeting all of us at a CVS to train, lol.. I will ask her and see what she says. But yes I have been with NIS for 10 years and this looks really bad. I dont care what area you live in it has never been this slow.

Danielle

Danielle Boudreaux
L&R Distributors
Reset Division
Go to Top of Page

Sue AC
Valued Contributor

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  6:39:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was talking to a merchandiser that has worked for NIS for quite a few years, and she said her work is nil. She said it has gotten so bad that she has taken a job as a cashier at Rite Aid. that is here in Idaho. I work for 3 companies and my work has fallen off with them.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

JeffAL

Birmingham, AL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  11:33:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The work has definitely decreased dramatically over the past several months. It seems clients are falling out left and right. I predict NIS will be bought out by a larger company (perhaps RMX/Advantage) to benefit both. It seems a logical step, and NIS does some project work for many of the same clients as RMX/Advantage anyway.
Go to Top of Page

Vonette
Star Contributor

Walla Walla, WA
USA
867 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  09:10:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I began working for NIS in 2003, and they were a great company. I found that they had a great reputation among other merchandisers I encountered, too. In 2006, I dropped my service territories work because I was overextended but continued the Floorgraphics and LifeClinic. Last year, I resigned entirely because I was moving out of merchandising and into childcare. In hindsight, I am even more convinced it was a good decision. Shortly after I resigned, I got a mass email from someone who had been my DM before being assigned to a different state. She was emailing everyone on her contact list to let us know she was leaving NIS. She said that with "the way things were going" she felt it was best for her to accept a job offer from another company. (She was a great DM!) I thought at the time, "Hmm, so it wasn't my imagination that things had changed."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums