Volition.com Forums

Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

 All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: CPM US (formerly known as National In Store (NIS))
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

JerryDS
Member

Roanoke, VA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2013 :  3:45:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here is the link to sign up with them.
http://cpm-us.hodesiq.com/apply_online_0.asp?jobid=2848919

Jerry
Always looking for more work.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  11:28:09 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Big Sue

Can someone post a link to their website please? So, is there regualr part-time merch type or audit jobs available and not just re-sets?

This past week I went to ten locations of the same chain. That was because I was hired at the end of the time window. At each location, I merchandised for four or five clients and did two audits. Lifting was less than 5 pounds at a time ... or none at all. The jobs were separate, so I ended up doing four or five reports per location. CPM organized the job stacking which made it quite nice for me. This avoided going in for half hour or less time work. The store managers were all very nice and helpful. They verified this is a regular thing about once a month.
Time budgets are often two week windows making it easy to blend in with other work you do. They have more than one client in my area, so I expect to get something each week. Pay may be direct deposit (not required). While I did not go over 40 hours, I have been assured if it happens, time and a half will apply since this is an employee/employer relationship.
Support has been second to none. I can always find somebody with a solid answer while I am in the store. I had two locations with manager concerns about prior events. I had no clue what they were asking about. I put them immediately in touch with a DM who discussed the concern with them. The DM took immediate responsibility for resolving the issue. It's great to get everything done and resolved but the reports while you are still in the store.
This company is in the process of changing the reporting process. It appears to be a serious upgrade via the new platform provided by a name you would know. It's the end of "in house" software reporting.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  12:55:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I filled out their online app/profile a few weeks ago and have not heard anything back thus far. I am looking for 12 to 15 hours every week and some weeks more hours/per week. I could probably swing 40 to 50 a month. They sound like a good company. I just wish they would contact me/give me shot.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  1:23:51 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue and I have exchanged email to get her an answer.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  5:56:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I filled out an app. over a year ago, and finally got contacted in Jan. but it was just do a heavy duty reset on a team at several stores. When I asked about regular work, I was told that they already had a person in my area that had been with them for several years and that she got all the work,the only time they brought in help is for team resets.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2013 :  08:45:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company is my full-time gig, love them. I have been with them for years!
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2013 :  07:56:01 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This payday was scheduled for March 29th (Friday). Because that is a banking holiday (Good Friday), the pay service made my direct deposit today (Thursday - March 28th).

By comparison, another company that I work for will make the direct deposit tomorrow making those funds not available until Monday.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2013 :  6:45:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think that CPM is a wonderful company . . . I just wish I could get more hours per month working for them. Both the merchandising and audit work is overall relatively easy. I like the flexible schedule and having about 2 weeks to complete my service calls and online reports.

Out of curiosity, can anyone recommend any similar merchandising companies that offers work in the Los Angeles area? It would be great to find an additional company to work for that offers a similar gig like CPM, so I can get more hours per month.

Nick
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2013 :  7:02:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nick_S

I think that CPM is a wonderful company . . . I just wish I could get more hours per month working for them. Both the merchandising and audit work is overall relatively easy. I like the flexible schedule and having about 2 weeks to complete my service calls and online reports.

Out of curiosity, can anyone recommend any similar merchandising companies that offers work in the Los Angeles area? It would be great to find an additional company to work for that offers a similar gig like CPM, so I can get more hours per month.


Have you tried BDS/Channel Partners? Their office is in Irvine.
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2013 :  3:51:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Big Sue

quote:
Originally posted by Nick_S

I think that CPM is a wonderful company . . . I just wish I could get more hours per month working for them. Both the merchandising and audit work is overall relatively easy. I like the flexible schedule and having about 2 weeks to complete my service calls and online reports.

Out of curiosity, can anyone recommend any similar merchandising companies that offers work in the Los Angeles area? It would be great to find an additional company to work for that offers a similar gig like CPM, so I can get more hours per month.


Have you tried BDS/Channel Partners? Their office is in Irvine.



Thank you very much BigSue, I have never heard of BDS/Channel Partners. Do you have the web address for them? Do you know if they offer regular work, where you can make weekly or monthly calls at the same locations, either doing merchandising work or auditing work?

Nick
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2013 :  6:51:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nick_S

quote:
Originally posted by Big Sue

quote:
Originally posted by Nick_S

I think that CPM is a wonderful company . . . I just wish I could get more hours per month working for them. Both the merchandising and audit work is overall relatively easy. I like the flexible schedule and having about 2 weeks to complete my service calls and online reports.

Out of curiosity, can anyone recommend any similar merchandising companies that offers work in the Los Angeles area? It would be great to find an additional company to work for that offers a similar gig like CPM, so I can get more hours per month.


Have you tried BDS/Channel Partners? Their office is in Irvine.



Thank you very much BigSue, I have never heard of BDS/Channel Partners. Do you have the web address for them? Do you know if they offer regular work, where you can make weekly or monthly calls at the same locations, either doing merchandising work or auditing work?

Here you go Nick...http://www.bdsmktg.com/

They have regular service calls, (in some areas) audits, projects, re-sets, placing POP, etc.
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2013 :  10:01:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Big Sue

quote:
Originally posted by Nick_S

quote:
Originally posted by Big Sue

quote:
Originally posted by Nick_S

I think that CPM is a wonderful company . . . I just wish I could get more hours per month working for them. Both the merchandising and audit work is overall relatively easy. I like the flexible schedule and having about 2 weeks to complete my service calls and online reports.

Out of curiosity, can anyone recommend any similar merchandising companies that offers work in the Los Angeles area? It would be great to find an additional company to work for that offers a similar gig like CPM, so I can get more hours per month.


Have you tried BDS/Channel Partners? Their office is in Irvine.



Thank you very much BigSue, I have never heard of BDS/Channel Partners. Do you have the web address for them? Do you know if they offer regular work, where you can make weekly or monthly calls at the same locations, either doing merchandising work or auditing work?

Here you go Nick...http://www.bdsmktg.com/

They have regular service calls, (in some areas) audits, projects, re-sets, placing POP, etc.



Thank you BigSue! I appreciate the link very much. I will sign up with them today and try my luck. Thanks so very much. :-)

Nick
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2013 :  12:29:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nick, I'll recommend Bds/Channel Partners also. Hope you can get on.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2013 :  1:30:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

Nick, I'll recommend Bds/Channel Partners also. Hope you can get on.



Thank you MarlaB. I hope so too! :-)

Nick
Go to Top of Page

Angela S.
Member

Alameda, California
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2013 :  2:10:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I enjoy working for CPM-US, my supervisor Leslie is awesome. I used to get alot of paperwork sent to my address, which has been modified to a new platform, where I print my visits. I hated to waste all that paper! Thank you for cutting down on all the wasted paper.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2013 :  7:32:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received a box and shipping instructions from CPM to return the LG Cleaning Kit. Thus far I had not seen anything from CPM about them discontinuing that service, nor have I heard anything from my DM about this. I looked at “My Messages” on the new platform and there is nothing there about the LG Cleaning program being discontinued.

I was curious to know if other CPM employees have received this box and shipping instructions to return their LG Cleaning Kit? Has anyone heard anything?

Nick
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2013 :  9:05:03 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was not made aware of a plan to have the LG cleaning kits returned.
I have had discussions with my CPM DM indicating the LG cleaning jobs were going to be discontinued due to concerns on both sides about unspecified issues.
I have enough other work from CPM that I am not hurt by this.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2013 :  9:22:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email from my DM saying that the LG gig was going to CPM's "sister" company and I would receive instructions on returning the cleaning kit. I haven't received the return instructions yet. fyi-I didn't know CPM had a sister company and am wondering what our sister's name is.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2013 :  9:37:49 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I fail to remember the business name, but I did meet one of the sister contractors. He was contracted to train the sales staff of the various stores about LG products. He is a former BB store manager and very qualified. His business card only list LG email address.
To the store, he is an LG person.

Here is one of the "sisters" http://www.dasglobal.com/

Google came up with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnicom_Group#Companies

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2013 :  07:43:39 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The MAY Scorecard may have an unexpected tab in it (photo lab). Out of ten locations, two of mine had that surprise.
All the other piggybacks are posted separately. I sorted by store number to insure I have all the jobs and piggybacks printed. I would hate to have to go back for a no additional pay job.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums