Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: CPM US (formerly known as National In Store (NIS))
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2017 :  10:03:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, an update on CPM. Onboarding went smoothly, my ongoing projects and stores seem to have followed me. New reporting system is a little confusing at first, but muddled thru. Just one problem, I'm moving next month and have requested a leave of absence so I can pack, move and unpack 600 miles away.....and the assignments keep loading into my dashboard. LOL, make it stop.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2017 :  12:37:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Move all done and they held a nice juicy territory for me, I've gone from 8 stores to 25. And the furthest one from me is only 30 miles or so. YIPPPEEEEE

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

Robert111

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2017 :  07:11:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As of about a week and a half ago or so, almost all if not all of the former CPM field managers and national retail manager, Jane, were let go by Apollo. Then I think a few more were let go, before I ended up with Kathie Cox. Dawn, Jane, Christy, Tamara are all gone. I think Karen Saccardi and Mike Jenkins are gone too. Not sure what happened with them

There had been only Beenie babies and the odd job here and there, but as of the last couple of days I've had over 100 jobs loaded for a 3 week span! A ton of P&G work! The most since they lost the deal to Crossmark. I wonder what is happening? Did we get them back? This would be great if they did. Now that they pared the manager staff down to nothing, hopefully they can keep up with it and not screw it up.

Robert Johnson
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:

Only use QUOTE as needed to quote what you are replying to if it is otherwise not clear.

Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition о Copyright й All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums