Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: CPM US (formerly known as National In Store (NIS))
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

JanieWilson
Contributor

atlanta, georgia
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  3:47:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work for NIS. What type of billing questions do you have?
Go to Top of Page

JeanS
Contributor

West of the Rockies
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  6:17:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just sent you an email. If you don't get it please post back here and I'll give you an email addy for me. THANKS!
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  11:57:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There's Tassmio Demo at Mass Connections and I would like to know do you buy your coffee pot, or is it provided. Last demo I did for NIS it was provided and we got to keep it.
Go to Top of Page

Barbara
Valued Contributor

New Jersey
USA
118 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  05:03:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mass connections is having the demo people send the coffee pot back.
Go to Top of Page

Stacy1
Contributor

Billerica, MA
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  10:01:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been doing the Flavia demos for NIS this year and they have been very enjoyable demos to participate in but I have been having one problem. Last year when I did demos for them my check came like clockwork every two weeks. This year it has been like pulling teeth. I have been pretty patient as I work for several companies and have a pretty steady cash flow, but I still would like to get paid for services rendered. When my check was about a month late I contacted my DM and she contacted the company and after about two weeks they said they did send one out to me but it had not been cashed so they put a stop payment on the old check and reissued a new one. I have not received it yet but should get it soon. There is just one problem; payments are now late for additional demo work that I had performed at a later date. So it looks like I will have to track that down soon also. Is anyone else having this problem with NIS?
I worked for them all last year and they were a pleasure to work with and checks were always on time. Now they seem to always be late and I am wondering if anyone doing demos for them is having the same problem.

Stacy
Go to Top of Page

JeanS
Contributor

West of the Rockies
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  7:14:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also want to hear from anyone doing floorgraphics or ISPs. My "supervisor" is awful and I can never get an answer from her. I have heard from others that their supervisors are terrible, too. I need some help with a few questions so if you've done this kind of work for them please email me.
Go to Top of Page

Varee

Macedon, NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  7:29:53 PM  Visit Varee's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I currently do Floorgraphics for NIS and have a great DM. Very quick to respond to any concerns I have. What type of questions do you have? I've been doing this almost a 1 1/2 years and may be able to answer most of your questions.

I'll do what I can to help.
Varee
Go to Top of Page

JeanS
Contributor

West of the Rockies
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  7:38:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Varee - I sent you an email. If you don't get it I'll post my questions here. I haven't been specific here because I am sure my Rep would know who I am if I stated my complaints about her here. I'm on the verge of quitting because she is completely non-responsive to me.
Go to Top of Page

Varee

Macedon, NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  03:41:42 AM  Visit Varee's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Jean,
I got your e-mail & have responded to it, please check your e-mail.

Good luck with this
Varee
Go to Top of Page

.Bren
inactive

Cordele, GA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  1:31:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
NIS is a great comapany. The jobs pretty much explain themselves. When you are sent the jobs you have plenty of time to read materials! Also all info is sent to you in a package. If you have been with company a long time they allow YOU to download instructions and paperwork. Due to restructuring I lost my DM and will greatly miss her. She was always there when I needed her. I wish her the best of luck!

Brenda Phillips
Go to Top of Page

KimHarris
Valued Contributor

USA
172 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  4:35:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I feel the same; I really like NIS. I was frustrated at first, but now that I am used to them and the work is picking up its been good. I lost my DM also. She was really nice.

Kim
Go to Top of Page

HeatherShops
Star Contributor

Lake Placid, NY
USA
277 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  1:53:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just told that NIS lost a rather large account at a nationwide electronics store.
Go to Top of Page

Helen Jean Harris
Valued Contributor

Mesa, AZ
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  7:32:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
NIS lost Radio Shack audits. I know because I was doing them. Was a great job to. Not sure what happened, but RS was having a few finanical problems last fall so who knows. This was nationwide.

NIS is a great company; however, I'm not getting much work from them any longer. Not interested in the Best Buy part time work they offered. Haven't seen much demo work for a while either. So not sure what is going on. I'm in AZ so maybe it's just my area.

HJHarris
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  03:07:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Work is very scarce in Ohio also.
Go to Top of Page

JeanS
Contributor

West of the Rockies
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  9:07:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, I've been getting more work than usual in Calif. I guess it just depends are where you are.
Go to Top of Page

KimHarris
Valued Contributor

USA
172 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  10:47:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just asked to start the floorgraphics, CVS scorecard, and Lifeclinic jobs. Its a large area I will be covering. Anyone have advice on these?

Kim
Go to Top of Page

JeanS
Contributor

West of the Rockies
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  3:43:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You didn't say how many stores....

Lifecycle is easy - just following the directions and bring a bottle of windex and paper towel to clean it off with.

Floorgraphics - ALWAYS ask the manager first!! Use a paper towel to brush away any dirt, etc. on the floor. Sometimes I peel as I go...start peeling the backing away to expose the sticky part, line it up and lay the exposed part on the floor and peel as you lay it down - USE THE SCRAPPER to smooth it out. You'll get bubbles no matter what - if they are big (size of a quarter) poke a hole it it and "scrap" the air out. I have never had the hole tear. Sometimes I just take the whole backing off and lay it down. After one or two you'll be fine.

Don't know what CVS scorecard is - have never done one.

Good Luck!!
Go to Top of Page

JeffAL

Birmingham, AL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  5:11:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know that we should be mentioning these clients in the thread, but please feel free to email me at jeffparsons@bellsouth.net and I will give you some feedback on the scorecard. I cover a large amount of these each month.
Go to Top of Page

Stacy1
Contributor

Billerica, MA
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  06:02:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As far as Radio Shack is concerned, I have heard from a very reliable source within Sears that Sears/Kmart is trying to acquire them. So we may be hearing this news publicly in the next few months.

Stacy
Go to Top of Page

LoriB23
Valued Contributor

Louisiana
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:05:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff I think it is ok to mention names this is not mystery shopping unless your contract states otherwise.

Lori
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums